What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

BeAn's chateau du plastique..

B

BeAn

Hey all you ICer's, hows it growin'? :wave:

Thaught it was about time i started a thread for my outdoor plants.......and this seems to be the right place. :chin:

In there we have:

3D(Apollo13 x JacksCleaner x SpaceQueen)..
What looks to be 3 Astroboy's and 1 Connie..
A whole bunch of Apollo11's..
Our prized cut of Lifesaver 'Candy Floss', almost 18months old....still going strong. :yummy:

Come in, take a seat...and smoke a few al fresco style. Jah bless.:rasta:

G

Le Chateau seems well stocked with Genetic's!
No weapons at this castle but i got the roor! :D Solarhit's anyone?
Good luck with this season, the weather has been great so far lets hope it continues!

B

BeAn

Well hello Neil, how goes it my brother... :wave:

Pass that bong over here and ill fill it with SSH for ya, you got the magnifiyin' glass handy...first hits yours. :D

Smoke a bowl and give thanks to Jah for the good weather..:rasta:

D

DJ_highst_

nice set-up!! Whats the story on that tent? Prety neat litle set-up

G

:woohoo: Genetics galore!!!! :woohoo: I like it!!!!

:chin: OK Bean you look like an old pro with the GH so give me all the advice you can on mine I need it :confused:

:joint: How about a bong hit for me too????????

We you be willing to let me run naked threw your garden just before harvest :yoinks: ?????

Got my seat ready to watch the show :lurk:
GCG

B

BeAn

DJ_highst_ said:
nice set-up!! Whats the story on that tent? Prety neat litle set-up

Thanks DJ, i got the tent from the garden centre, wilkinsons do a similar one...but its see-through...:chin:..umm...£50....not much else to tell. Oh yeah, the white stuff is garden fleece..we just hung it up on there fo' good measure...(plus, the dude who's window looks onto the GH...is C.I.D lol...so i dont want it at all see-through.)

Be safe man.. :wave:

Clove said:
Genetics galore!!!! I like it!!!!

OK Bean you look like an old pro with the GH so give me all the advice you can on mine I need it

How about a bong hit for me too????????

We you be willing to let me run naked threw your garden just before harvest ?????

Got my seat ready to watch the show

Dude, lol...*passes bong..fully loaded with Cheese*..come harvest time, you can run nekid till your blue in the face...lol. :D:yes:

I only started growin' things a couple of years ago, so advice based on experiance isnt my strong point..lol...although Mossy on the other hand, is the man for the outdoor advice..him thumbs are greener than green.:yes:

Take a seat, put up yo' feet...have a smoke, maybe a bite to eat? :lurk:

Fresh Ganja salad anyone..? S'good stuff..:D:yes:

M

mossy

Ha ha BeAn..you have moved home again..
:listen2: I found you though.. :D it didn't work..

Here's to a Bountiful Harvest M8.... :headbange
:joint: :joint: :joint: :joint: :joint:

Last edited:
B

BeAn

mossy said:
Ha ha BeAn..you have moved home again..
:listen2: I found you though.. :D it didn't work..

Here's to a Bountiful Harvest M8.... :headbange
:joint: :joint: :joint: :joint: :joint:

Damn, your too good man...thaught i had you fooled for a second, then BAM...there you are! :wave:

Lol, havent moved home...just got myself an extention. Same as the diary, anything goes...everybody feel free to post whatever, take a seat..chill and smoke a few organic outdoor flowers. :joint::yes: Happy harvests to you to marra. :lurk:

Everybody's welcome in my salad garden... :friends::violin::deadhorse:asskick::jump::alien: :monkeyeat:abduct::hotbounce:crazy: :weakestli

Last edited:
M

mossy

Got anything Nice for the weekend M8..

OR HAVE YOU SMOKED IT ALL ALREADY.. :smoke:

How's about.................. :chin:
I throw in My cross..get this Party moving...
:headbange :headbange :headbange :headbange :headbange

She is fresh dried..not cured..but it is just the start of the weekend.
I have had 2 smokes off the top bud already.... :joint: :joint:
and I just feel like I wanna PARTY...could be my Hippy Trippy one...
:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:
better limber up first though..you know how the hips get after 40...
Have a Good Weekend M8.. :joint:

Last edited:
B

BeAn

mossy said:
Got anything Nice for the weekend M8..

OR HAVE YOU SMOKED IT ALL ALREADY.. :smoke:

How's about.................. :chin:
I throw in My cross..get this Party moving...
:headbange :headbange :headbange :headbange :headbange

She is fresh dried..not cured..but it is just the start of the weekend.
I have had 2 smokes off the top bud already.... :joint: :joint:
and I just feel like I wanna PARTY...could be my Hippy Trippy one...
:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:
better limber up first though..you know how the hips get after 40...
Have a Good Weekend M8.. :joint:

Looks and sounds to me like you got yourself a gooood weekend coming lol, those flowers look so good. I smoked all the weed...just got some hash left, it wont last till monday..lol. :pointlaug

Are you thinkin' of isolating the more sati pheno's of your killer purp AF creations, or just going for the ones you like best? If the perfect plant isnt an auto-flowering sativa, with a trippy high...not to mention purple flowers..then shoot me dead i dont know what is. :chin:

Limber up those joints, fill the air with funky house music...and get down like its 1969 all over again..:dance: lol.

Jah bless dude..:rasta:

M

mossy

I already have THAT one..
Micro got it in the Indy..I got it in the Sati..the AF F3's...thats her.

I just found out that it is probably not a sati/indy split that governs the pain-killing effect..
It is more likely a THC v CBN thing..
so I will do as many "types" as I can..
(you never know when you need them for building blocks for future crosses. That is why you keep their details.)

I knew you wouldn't be able to help smoking all that good stuff... :headbange

BeAn..I think I had my first joint around 1995/96..I was a late starter.
But..I am making up for it.. :headbange
Just an edit to that..my m8 did smoke through the 60/70's and he says a good Maz beats anything he smoked then...

Last edited:

A.N.Other

hi bean, it's sunny and warm, so it must be an ideal time to step out into your lovely outdoor garden. my garden is basically a walkthrough so i will have to live the outdoor season vicariously through the outdoor growers forum! hehe. i can't wait to see these develop over these balmy (or is it barmy!!) summer months.

have a great weekend. :wave:

B

BeAn

Mossy said:
I already have THAT one..
Micro got it in the Indy..I got it in the Sati..the AF F3's...thats her.

I just found out that it is probably not a sati/indy split that governs the pain-killing effect..
It is more likely a THC v CBN thing..
so I will do as many "types" as I can..
(you never know when you need them for building blocks for future crosses. That is why you keep their details.)

I knew you wouldn't be able to help smoking all that good stuff...

BeAn..I think I had my first joint around 1995/96..I was a late starter.
But..I am making up for it..
Just an edit to that..my m8 did smoke through the 60/70's and he says a good Maz beats anything he smoked then...

Mossy, yah dude...chemical profiles are the way forward. That book you have, the medical one...id like myself a copy, its a step up from guage wether the high is an indy/sati or a mix. :chin:

IwanagetsomeAFpurplesativa'swithtrippyhighs.... :kissass:

Lol, Jah bless man..:rasta:

A.N.O. said:
hi bean, it's sunny and warm, so it must be an ideal time to step out into your lovely outdoor garden. my garden is basically a walkthrough so i will have to live the outdoor season vicariously through the outdoor growers forum! hehe. i can't wait to see these develop over these balmy (or is it barmy!!) summer months.

have a great weekend.

Salam ANO, hows it goin' man.. :wave:

The weathers kinda shitty here, but i went out anyway..lol. Your indoor garden makes up for no outdoor crop, id love a setup like that..but untill i can have a whole room instead of a cabinet, no HID fo' me.(im thinking of going with a 250 though.. :chin: )

Jah bless dude..:rasta:

GrowDoc, thanks for dropping in man...since you asked....you shall recieve. :D:yes:

Thanks for the kind words you guy's, hope your all enjoying the bank holiday weekend..Keep it green! :sasmokin:

^^The 3D's...the female looks to be A13 dominant(from the small amount of pic's and info ive seen), and the male looks to be very strong..i ate a few flowers the other day, and when broken up the nana's inside have trichs running vertical down the stamen. :yummy:

^^Lifesaver...still the only girl out of the whole bunch thats been flowered... :joint:

^^Group shot, the PH hiccup is still showing...its been sorted, but i think i read somwhere that the damage doesnt heal??? :chin: Im not bothered anyway, they've grown inches since i last took photo's..have to stand on tip-toes now to fit them all in.. :pointlaug

^^FM#4...we think shes an Astro, but untill we flower her its no given. :joint:

B

BeAn

..continued..

..continued..

^^FM#2 is harder to guess....we shl wait and see.:D

^^This girl is almost positively a Connie...we think...lol. :chin:

^^Say hello to Simon...:biglaugh:

Jah bless! :rasta:

G

Looking really good there mate!! pretty good spacing on the nodes too! I am in the middle of transplanting about 40 plants and getting my second 600w rigged up with out any problems. Few this bank holiday is turning out to much like hard work :D
Say hi to simon from me!

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
BeAn said:

nice thread buddy :yes: and very healthy plant :yes: kudos :canabis:

love the bug photos,, can't wait to see simon on flowers (bug on buds) ... :D

Last edited:
B

BeAn

Looking really good there mate!! pretty good spacing on the nodes too! I am in the middle of transplanting about 40 plants and getting my second 600w rigged up with out any problems. Few this bank holiday is turning out to much like hard work
Say hi to simon from me!

Thanks man, will do lol. :D:yes:

The lengths we go to for our hobby, working on bank holidays...harvesting, drying, curing...its a hard life! :badday: :biglaugh:

Hope it goes well for ya, be safe man! :sasmokin:

dL said:
nice thread buddy and very healthy plant kudos

love the bug photos,, can't wait to see simon on flowers (bug on buds)...

Cheers man! :D:yes: Cant wait till they flower either, gonna let the A11 males go the whole way..and polinate everything lol...gonna do my bit for the freebie round up.. :joint:

Thanks for dropping in guys, come outside...and smoke a few al'fresco.. :joint: :wave:

Jah bless!:rasta:

kooki

:yes: right on bean doing ya thing for freebie round up
Gonna be some good stuff coming out of your chateau :yummy:
:wave:
Jus taggin for the read later :D

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
mmmh got your trail figured out :D...i'm gonne :lurk: a little