What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Beanhoarder Seeds?

hashdabs

Hello!

I just starting flowering three of Bean Hoarder's Herijuana x Cinderella 99 cross. Two have more sativa characteristics, while the third expresses more indica traits. I planted five, two being males. I cloned the indica dominant and best sativa dominant plants.

I'll post pictures soon or you can check them out on my IG: excelsior_gardens

hashdabs

Picture!

Picture!

Thought I'd share a picture I took about four days ago at day five of flowering. This is only one of three:

heri99.jpg

hashdabs

Some updates on a few Herijuana x Cinderella 99 cross by Beanho:

Attachments

• heri.jpg
    heri.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 23
  • heri2.jpg
    heri2.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 24
  • heri3.jpg
    heri3.jpg
    82.6 KB · Views: 21

mexicani-ar

I purchased a pack of his F13 x C99 sounds like a really interesting cross, and it's supposed to finish in like 7 weeks, still havent popped any of them yet..

V-K

Actually his gear are consistently (in my experience) among the best performers on the market!

I've grown out his Black Widow keeper phenos, Blockhead f4s, YumboltxBlockhead (got his petrolia headstashxBH and william's wonderxGod qued for future grows)

the BHf4s I had slow, slightly underperformance with but all in all turned out to be some super hardy plants, taking disease, pests, over nuting, medium PH issues like a champ! Though late in bloom (using guano) they will have alot of leaves die off with rust spots.

My favorite part of the blockhead is that you can easily and consistently root tiny cuttings not more then 2.5 inches long! (with 6 or 7 nodes) Its how I was able to salvage that first mother plant. Its been a major garden staple for some time, difficult and trying on my patience to take off but at the end of the day, the blueberry and grapefruit flavors are soo tasty!

I liked his yumboltxblockhead best thus far for performance and ease of rooting (when one has a healthy plant) Flavors of musk, sandalwood, grapefruit zest. See pics! They even took extreme lengths of time inbetween feedings due to the post destroying my love potion shipment en route without dying. (as seen in stretch pheno pic)

This one is YxBH indica pheno right before harvest

this one is the supposedly rare and coveted "stretch pheno" of YxBH she took starving like a champ! Other plants seen are JOTI's purple kush This grow gave me flashbacks to my first time growing barney's acapulco gold where both times I said "man I could have grown Thai weed in this amount of time!"

knuckles

Veteran
I had 6 females of the blockheadxc99,all look very nice and yield well too.The buds are extremely hard and have a wonderful nose,I will post some pics when the light come on,harvest is tomorrow.I am pleasantly surprised how well these turned out!nice work VT.

knuckles

Veteran
Going to average 3-4oz per plant,all but one was down in 8 weeks from seed,nose is Cindy with a grape bubblegum in the background.The last one is still going......shorter than the others but rock hard flower's,and a different nose to her,not as frosty as the others but the yield is excellent.