What's new

Bean -> Bonsai -> Clone -> MicroSOG (BBCMSG)

tinyhort

Quick update, all 6 of the last C99 clones rooted, they'll feed my perpetual SOG next round (next week). Took another 4 C99 and 2 TD when I potted the last 6. Pictures next time.

tinyhort

So a bit of a status update.

Moms are awesome, going to cut back the nutes and slow them down now, I have way more production than I need at this point through the winter. Here's a picture of them from this monring -- gallon jug in background; I will take cuts this evening when home, ran out of time this morning.

picture.php

Last group of cuts (6 c99) 100% success, 3 already in flower (SOG), still have these three little ladies vegging in small containers.

picture.php

And this morning I potted the most recent set of cuts, 4xC99 and 1xTD, had 1 failure with TD, stem clamped off, so only 5 of 6 from this set; strong root development on the 5 I potted at 11 days. Here they are before I potted them. This same container will be repopulated with the cuts from the moms tonight.

picture.php

Finally, here's a shot of a C99 and a flower pic from my entry into the Fall Yogurt Cup Challenge.

picture.php

picture.php

So I'm gonna call this a wrap, success. Started beans on 8/26, 60 days ago ... seedling, to clone, to fully developed mothers and a small clone factory, with initial production now in flower.

If you want to watch the flowering, head on over to the Yogurt Cup Challenge

Midgar06

Great job man. I would have to say this is a success as well! :biggrin: Will have to check your final c99 yield in the yogurt cup thread.