What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Beach Holiday Hawaiian Maui Wowie feeling strains

Evil 1

So in my mind after having a few different varieties of what my dealers call Maui wowie I would like to find more stable and stronger strains within the same feeling realm.

The stuff that instantly makes you feel like you are on a beach in the middle of the Hawaiian islands.

I realize that Hawaiian landrace strains don't actually exist but there are strains out there that give you the feeling of of being on a beach holiday even if your in the middle of alaska and thats what I need in my life right now.

Looking for more true sativa types with a long lasting shine of a high but it has to be very specific in affect with the beach holiday feeling if you know what i mean...
:party:

Evil 1

hopefully this words it a bit better

The Hawaiian strain is a slightly sativa-dominant hybrid that will give you a happy, vacation-like feeling. This is the perfect strain for a relaxing day, as it gets you creative but not too focused.
The high you will get from the Hawaiian strain is mostly cerebral and will typically leave you feeling incredibly happy. You could feel euphoric and uplifted after an exhausting day by smoking the Hawaiian strain. However, the high will keep your head clear and therefore help you to focus on the task at hand. The primary reason why people smoke this strain is for stress relief.

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
Such herb is needed that is sure. so great thread! I am very curious about answers from other members. I am not familiar with island herb, but I would say you should try some blue haze, mango haze, delahaze or lemon thai(which is actually strain of hawaiian origin). cheers.

ctg

Veteran
Molokai Frost = extreme happy herb just like the good folks that live there

Evil 1

mexcurandero420

See the world through a puff of smoke
Veteran
Actually Molokai Frost seeds are for free.They're a gift to the community.Sharing is caring.
Mr.Greengenes Cherrybomb is a '78 Maui.

clearheaded

they have some nice blue dream on islands ;) little more on the racy fruity hazey side vs likley more indica dom around here. lol just sayin.

Evil 1

Actually Molokai Frost seeds are for free.They're a gift to the community.Sharing is caring.
Mr.Greengenes Cherrybomb is a '78 Maui.

Thanks man, cherry bomb actually might be what I am after but would you mind pointing me in the right direction for the Molokai seeds? not finding anywhere how to get them other than that other website for 550

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
dont know when or where, but it seems it will be for sale pretty soon..
. This is how we do things and what we will offer

Sensei
Chang Mai thai x SoCal master kush

Durbanana
Three cannabiogen males x oregon kids banana og

Angry pineapples
Pineapple Express x yoda Tahoe og

Molokai Frost
Pure Molokai frost open pollenated multiple males and females

Coming soon:
Molokai limes
Molokai frost x black lime reserve

Puna truffle
Multiple males of Puna black cherry x truffle shuffle

puna black cherry
Open pollenated multiple males and females

Stankenstien
Heirloom affy x heirloom skunk

Rip tide
Black lime reserve( same one katsu used in his bubba fem x)x multiple males of ogers kush

Lots of other goodies coming in the future

Lolo94

they have some nice blue dream on islands ;) little more on the racy fruity hazey side vs likley more indica dom around here. lol just sayin.

All strains on the islands came from somewhere else. Breed it in the islands long enough (which really isn't that long) and it's origins will be difficult to tell by effects and looks alone. Add to it a clever name like Maui Wowie and a new island legend is born.

I guess names like "uncle or cuz so and so's" strain (like when I was young) were not marketable enough.?

To me that would be anything nice and fruity tasting and with Sativa leaning effects...

Also, I feel like anything with Trainwreck in it sort of falls into the above category.

Pineapple Express and anything with Trainwreck in it would be my suggestions.

Happy Times

To me that would be anything nice and fruity tasting and with Sativa leaning effects...

Also, I feel like anything with Trainwreck in it sort of falls into the above category.

Pineapple Express and anything with Trainwreck in it would be my suggestions.

On that fruity sativa effect- One I liked a lot was Iron Cindy from KOS a few years back. Pineapplely but with a hint of catpiss and a really super up baked stone. Like when you just say to yourself “damn I’m high” and realize you have had a shit-eating grin going for who knows how long

Seemed a little bit mold-susceptible so take that into account for conditions and when curing

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
Other option is Lemon Thai.

yeah I mentioned it already. sounds like some sunshine and beach herb..

"Lemon Thai was obtained from some folks out of Hawaii. The plants are sativa, but they didnt look like Thai to us, rather Hawaiian in phenotype, smell and high. Buds are candied with crystal, with a trademark citrus "lemon pledge" odour with a hint of peppermint. Very, very energetic high, it is the "clear mental surfing" variety for us, without a hint of paranoia (which cannot be said of the other two varieties in this pack). Chronic tokers can probably smoke this during the day and get things done, if not overdone. These buds are a favorite of many, as they are excellent positive-mood inducers. Excellent yields and bag appeal as well, shortest flowering period of the three offered, around 9 weeks."

mexcurandero420

See the world through a puff of smoke
Veteran
yeah I mentioned it already. sounds like some sunshine and beach herb..

"Lemon Thai was obtained from some folks out of Hawaii. The plants are sativa, but they didnt look like Thai to us, rather Hawaiian in phenotype, smell and high. Buds are candied with crystal, with a trademark citrus "lemon pledge" odour with a hint of peppermint. Very, very energetic high, it is the "clear mental surfing" variety for us, without a hint of paranoia (which cannot be said of the other two varieties in this pack). Chronic tokers can probably smoke this during the day and get things done, if not overdone. These buds are a favorite of many, as they are excellent positive-mood inducers. Excellent yields and bag appeal as well, shortest flowering period of the three offered, around 9 weeks."

picture.php