What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Beach Holiday Hawaiian Maui Wowie feeling strains

G

growhigh1233

HAWAII MAUI WAUI nirvana seeds !!.....................one of the best most under rated sativa/mostly sativas on the market .............comes in regs and fems ...dirt cheap .........what is there to lose?

T

TakenByTheSky

I just finished some NL5 it's got a very up happy type of high, not devastating in potency but it makes you feel good and happy.
It also has a light and enjoyable flavor.

I notice a lot of weed today is sometimes too potent, too stinky and kind of tastes like shit and almost has a dark energy to it with paranoia and makes you want to nap.

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
NL5 is not so devastating like NL1 effect. depends on pheno. it was northern lites x hawaiian F1, you have it from Bodhi, so it went through some selection. funny thing is that original breeder of northern lites lives at Hawaii :D

tobedetermined

Premium user
ICMag Donor
HAWAII MAUI WAUI nirvana seeds !!.....................one of the best most under rated sativa/mostly sativas on the market .............comes in regs and fems ...dirt cheap .........what is there to lose?

I grew out 2 seeds in 2018 & everyone that tries it likes it. I also squished some & made bubble hash & all of it was excellent. I will definitely grow the Nirvana again.

Happy Times

Nice, never noticed this one before! Did some of their auto NL with nice results

tobedetermined

Premium user
ICMag Donor
picture.php

Nirvana Hawaii x Maui Waui fem - Day 99 from seed

Evil 1

Lol i'm not sure if this is a good thing or a bad thing man, but you do seem to be very knowledgeable so if you don't mind me asking you for some other suggestions. mainly looking for sativa varieties that have good resistance to thc build up. I know they do exist but I'm just not getting what I'm looking for down here.

So this next year I am planning on doing these strains.
CBG Destroyer
ACE Thai Chi and the Purple Haze x Malawi
DP Strawberry Cough
Some locally found genetics Durban Poison and a strain this guy claims is a Congo Black African Strain

There are a whole bunch of others I want to try and get but will have to wait till beans are available
Oaxacan
Zacatecas Purple
Big Sur Holy

And these too
Mr Greenegenes maui
T H Seeds Sage
BW MMxThai78
BW Super Laos

I would appreciate some feedback on these as I've never experienced them before but figure it's a good place to start looking.

Amynamous

there's a guy in colororado called gerry from colorado sativas. he apparently has the original? cherry bomb

https://coloradosativas.com/seeds/view/2993995/1/2994000

the man looks like he has some amazing stuff but doesn't do shipping. it's a bit of a far travel for me....

Looks like Gerry sources his seeds from good breeders like Ace. It is in the description of the seed. He sources his Cherry Bomb from Swami Seed. That’s where i got mine. :biggrin:

Reactions: xet

Red October

Still looking for those Hawaiian holiday dream vibes, tried a few of the strains suggested but those still fall short, could the effect be linked to heavy euphoria varieties? I'm still figuring out what euphoria means in cannabis terms, all the drugs I've tried haven't really been what I would call euphoric, so it's a bit of a misnomer to me. I've had some ego boosting strains that give you a short lived effect that all is well with the world, but all still short of the beach holiday dream vibe.

romanoweed

And im confident, only Landraces can do that.. There are SE Asians that are like a spiritual experience, memorable,
There are some SE Asians that i suspect give you that "holiday vibe" . Good mood.

And there are some that have bouth.
What im telling you they exist, i smoked that..
And 100 percent shure it was Landrace, thinleaved and not compromised.

Well, any 70s thinleaved low generation SE Asian, and Middleamerican particullar Mexican and Columbian is suspect of doing that best..
True hawaiians , people suspect this Landracemay never existed.. But some say it does.. I have only found a guy that tested Hawaiian on Phylos with a distinct reading (not grouped to others much) .
But its a relative bushy thing..

And IMHO IMHO too much inbreeding and modern collectedc Landraces i think dont do that.

so: probably: punto rojo - cannabiogen , - there are better ones but.. cool cool.

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
there are more concepts for euphoria as people are different. there is always sour diesel for euphoria, kind of drunken euphoria. blueberry for calming euphoria.

I made three different kind of euphoria varieties in last few years.

first mexican kind of euphoria, mextasy(haze x oaxacan79)

full

second, hawaiian type, tropical boogie(kona gold x original haze)

39aca56a-07f2-4455-a235-7a7a2d86e345-jpeg.18084352

and third, south asian type, mango vision(laos/mango haze x black vietnamese/lieu hahn)

mv-2-jpg.17965266

sneezydog

The Molokai frost i saw being grown on the big island by a haole was not uplifting to my standards. Im sure it was a pheno thing, or bad breeding, because it doesnt sound like any of the descriptions i have found.
Maha those are gorgeous. the lambsbread x o haze from snowhigh has been the most true euphoria strain for me personally. Still looking to replace it as the mother finally passed and i was still learning seed storage...