What's new

BC's 150 watt HPS/T5 Scrog Cab

W

Wookieefoot

Sweet, thanks for the dimensions BC. I already got a 150 Sun System. Just been trying to find the most efficient way to use it. Your setup has got to be one of the best ways to use it, along with some T5's.

BC Chronic

Paging Dr.Greenthumb
Veteran
Hey DiscoBiscuit:) If I'm the gene-genie, then you are the Aladdin of the herb world:)..Thanks!!
Thank you Mr Cheese!!!!
Thanks Wookieefoot:tiphat:..The T5's are made here in BC..they are called Sunblaster...everyone seems to be using them now...great for veg but also for a better spectrum during flower cause they are 6400k full spectrum lights...
Thanks heater76!! Nice to hear from you bro!!
Hey everyone:wave:
Today is day 19 of bloom and things are picking up..smelling too:dance013:
here's some pics for your viewing pleasure:bump:
picture.php

first off is this dilemna..I forgot to mark the Sharksbreath:comfort:..ugh...there are 2 TW/c44 cross so they will look alike..can anyone help pick the 1 Sharksbreath??? Its more Indica than TW...
picture.php

:blowbubbles:
picture.php

picture.php

its starting to get frosty in there:jump:
picture.php

I think I got the buds pretty well even...light hits everywhere though...
picture.php

and this is the last one for now...the shade leaves are already starting to get covered in crystals:)...so either there is 28 more days to go if the 48 day thing is correct...I don't think so...
I am looking forward to your comments/feedback!!
thank you:)

BC Chronic

Paging Dr.Greenthumb
Veteran
Thank you green.is.good:).. yeah I know there is no way it could be done in another 27 days...the triches are fully formed though...and some are cloudy:jump:
Thanks GrowBox420:)..Hope all is well with you in this New Year too!!!
Anyone check out the seedling pic in my last post? just trying to get some help figuring which seed is different..
Hello everyone:wave:
today is day 21 of bloom and as I said, triches are fully formed in many places and some are cloudy...she's no where near but it just shows how good the BudBlood works..it pushes everything ahead a week...cool stuff..
Here are some more pics for you to enjoy:tiphat:

picture.php

this is a better pic showing the triches...

picture.php

she's getting fatter by the day and this is the week that she gets HUGE doses of food every second day:dance013:...why? because this plant could consume straight nutes right out of the bottle:)..seriously...besides the TW, I've never seen a plant that likes such high doses of nutes...I have to use PH up everytime and my water is ph 8 when I start...
picture.php

there is going to be some nice cola's this round for sure:blowbubbles:
picture.php

those three wiresattached to the scrog screen are helping keep the the screen down..the leaves keep getting burnt...:comfort:

Hope you all like the pics and I really am looking forward to hearing from you all:)
Thanks

DiscoBiscuit

weed fiend
Veteran
BC, the cross I'm growing clouds early. In my case, cloudy isn't as strong as cloudy in typical 8 to 10 week varieties. If you prefer cloudy vs amber, AK48 may not compare to your trainwreck. If it doesn't meet your strength needs, let it amber up. The difference will be striking. Looking good over here.

DiscoBiscuit

weed fiend
Veteran
picture.php

first off is this dilemna..I forgot to mark the Sharksbreath:comfort:..ugh...there are 2 TW/c44 cross so they will look alike..can anyone help pick the 1 Sharksbreath??? Its more Indica than TW...

No dilema, it got Narcissistic Personality Disorder. It can't stand anonymity and will identify itself with pride, lol... especially in flower.

GrowBox420

As always Bc looks great in there!!!

How many grows do you have under your belt? About the nutes how do you know when is the best time to up the nutes? Is there a time window that is the best to feed them more?

Thanks BC always learn something new when I come check out your thread.

HobbyGrower

Well done BC! You've inspired me to SCROG. I have no experience with it but it would totally make sense for me since I don't have a mom chamber yet. I figure if I can pop 1 or 2 fem seeds and scrog I can maximize my small tent and make best use of my 150. I can only imagine pulling 4 zips off my plants.

Once I've moved into a permanent home I plan on getting a mom and clone chamber and have a perpetual grow of some great strains. Looking at Dutchgrown seeds for their stellar genetics.

BC Chronic

Paging Dr.Greenthumb
Veteran
Thank you DiscoBiscuit!! she's far from ready but I thought it was nice to see triches all the same!! I will let her go as far as I can for sure though...The reason I wanted to separate the seedlings is I only want the Sharksbreath right now..I have a gazillion more TW seeds!!!
thanks StupidBoy!! I use ProMix soil now...its great stuff...
Thanks GrowBox420!! this is my 6th grow..3 in my pc and three in this cab..watch your plant and it should give you signs she needs nutes..I usually go water, water feed...but use small doses till you see what your plant likes..cheese is very picky...
thanks HobbyGrower!! yeah, 2 150's in your tent would rock!!! please let me/us know when you start!!
Hello everyone:wave:
Today is day 23 of Bloom...she's filling up quickly and smelling very nice:)
here are some pics for you to enjoy:tiphat:
picture.php

picture.php

I just cut all those burnt leaves off..she's up so high that the lights are right on this part...oh well...could be worse I guess..lol..
picture.php

every leaf above the screen is almost covered in crystals:jump:...
This week I use almost 1 gram of BigBud powder per 2 litres of water/nutes...thats a huge dose for 1 plant but the TW loved it and she will too:)...hopefully...lol...
as always, I look forward to hearing from you all!!
Thanks again

StupidBoy

Great pix as always BC :jump: & thanks for the info as well :tiphat: Give those seedlings a couple more weeks of veg & I'm sure you'll be able to make a more informed decision. :ying:

G

Guest 142956

Smells wonderful! Is it hard to control odor, is it still a skunk smell?

BC Chronic

Paging Dr.Greenthumb
Veteran
Thank you StupidBoy!! I saw that the other 2 seedlings had bigger leaves so out they went!!
Thanks BillRose!! below is a link to the scrubber I use..it removes ALL smell..except when you open the door of course!! and they are guaranteed for 36 months...
i will be back with an update tonight..
thanks

http://www.westcoastgrowers.com/carbonfilters.htm