What's new

BC outdoor 2013!

beanja

it sucks having pork choppers circling your property.....unmarked trucks on the road talkin on radio to choppers , porkers sitting around lookin for something 2 do .... u get my point.

Nader

Veteran
lots of microclimates (and greenhouse space) to work with -- going with ak, diesel, mextiza (magilla cut), super hardy & mold resistant pheno of cbd skunk haze, and a seed trial

PARADOX

any more info on the skunk haze? Im looking for something large and sativaish type plant but heavy pain killer at the same time. something i can use for edibles

C

c-ray

at what latitude?

northern ontario is the same lats as southern BC, southern Ont is the tropics of Canada and strains that work there are not necessarily going to do it in the West, it's the law of toyland..

beanja

43 north
opposite coast of you .... I will assume which works on one coast will work on the other as long as you can get them in before the freeze ... Our grow season lasted till 3rd wk of october , then the frosts came .... BB x GG3 was done way before then , seedlings started in march finished really early september.

C

c-ray

43 north
opposite coast of you .... I will assume which works on one coast will work on the other as long as you can get them in before the freeze ... Our grow season lasted till 3rd wk of october , then the frosts came .... BB x GG3 was done way before then , seedlings started in march finished really early september.

guess what happens when we assume things,.. while that particular cross may work in the west it is always good to go by what folks at the same latitude are experiencing for finish times ime

beanja

Also if your grow season never lasts till september then phototype cannabis is not what your looking for . Auto's would be a better choice ...

beanja

guess what happens when we assume things,.. while that particular cross may work in the west it is always good to go by what folks at the same latitude are experiencing for finish times ime

Oh for sure , i have your c-warp x gg5 , any idea for 43 lat ?

PARADOX

just sent off a fat outdoor bean order

on the block is

rcmc seed order

bearhead seed

sour wonder skunk f2

--

boreal genetics

freeze mix
fucktard

--

highrise seeds

patriot medicine

bluebonic c gg#3

early turd

hashplant pearls

mighty durban mass

mightyD guerilla mass

smoke a lot seed co.

--

Guerilla gold #3

erdbeer#1 x freezeland

king x bc coastal haze

true blue timeworn X bcc haze

--

white buffalo

--goldwarp

PARADOX

This is totally going to be my largest outdoor/greenhouse undertaking to date. just picked up the dripper system that i will be installing and a couple 300 gallon water tanks i will be using for rain collection. Im right on a river so water supply is not a problem. I also use a rather large infaltable swimming pool to collect and save good stuff. have a good supply for bulk really nice soil so will be grabbing a couple truck loads of that soon. Homemade smart pots and raised beds ftw this year :)

and maybe one of these ;)

http://www.growerssupply.com/farm/s...s-gs_evaporative_coolers;pg108997_109005.html

the price seems to be right at a lil over 2k

C

c-ray

what/how are you planning on feeding them? pot size, starting times etc?

enquiring minds want to know..

PARADOX

The plan is to run drip lines with adjustable flow drip heads to each plant/ raised bed. One of the main water res will be burried 5 feet deep to keep it cool in the hotter months. The drip lines will only be feeding fresh water.
We will be feeding ewc and guanno teas by hand/hose once a week as to not clog any drip heads. Everything from 5 gallon to 100 gallon smart pots and same goes for raised beds. Also working on a nft rain gutter rig up to test 30 or so plants on.
The plan is to start 200 beans and to weed them down to 100 of the best females. some beans will be popped as early as mid march and some not till late may. A few clones and alot of new beans are going in the greenhaus. OUr soil is mixed at a local nursery and is very nice. full of live worms and every plant that touches it goes nuts. Alot of other organic goodness is being added but the recipe is being worked on.

C

c-ray

sounds good

have you acquired a refractometer and pH 5.5-8.0 strips yet?

Latest posts

Latest posts