What's new

BC outdoor 2013!

PARADOX

Thought i would get this thread started.. lots of plans for this guy and the wonderful Okanagan outdoor weather. Plans for a tricked out greenhouse(s) with some large smartpot trees and drip system in-ground hydro buckets. Going to bury the res in ground to keep them somewhat cool. worked on a smaller scale last year even when the temp was peaking around 35+

So far I have picked up

Dutch treat X hashplant
early wonder skunk
Mountain bud
and a outdoor mix pack that i had from last season.

Will be playing around with lots of other "indoor" strains in the greenhouse.

Can't wait :) :woohoo:

EDIT* couple shots of the plants veggin away and a shot of one of the greenhouses

teemu shalanie

WeeDGamE StannisBaratheoN
Veteran
got a lil bit of time still eh bucko,.....ITS -30 in peg tonight hmmmmmm jan.25
when u plant over ther on the coast? april ? lol
TS

medmanbrand

i am already scheming too. thinking camo screen cover for privacy and frosts. preveggers at 2 feet. plus i like starting mega beans and testing them in nature. always found the best moms that way, mm

PARADOX

yup i have learned to get on my outdoor beans pop'n way in advance.. veg everything indoors untill i can pull 5 or so clones from each plant. move them into the greenhouse sometime in late april or may. cant wait to smash some new genetics outside. work on some special crosses to play with indoors come fall. Might try and run propane heat in the greenhouse to extend the season into october and november. dream the dream!

couple shots from last season
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

got a lil bit of time still eh bucko,.....ITS -30 in peg tonight hmmmmmm jan.25
when u plant over ther on the coast? april ? lol
TS

PARADOX

also looking for some smoke-a-lot seeds this year.Guerilla Gold x C99,manitoba madness, godzilla grape and not to mention freezland are on the hitlist

BC*Dankster*

Anyone try the Jumbo Grizzly from Kooteny mountain seeds? Im around vancouver area, wondering if this one will do ok here...finishing time, potency , flavor yield, anyone got any info. Also got MMSC HP. Anyone do that one outdoors?

Attachments

• IMG_0080.jpg
    IMG_0080.jpg
    135.5 KB · Views: 13
P

Prairie Boy

I would like to,but I live in an ag hot bed and the biggest cash crops seem to be beans and canola(gmo) so the roundup gets sprayed more than not.I would be scared to smoke any outdoor weed from my area.

Cheers PB

medmanbrand

chemtrails and geoengineering tend to effect everything everywhere these days.

build a covered garden. it helps for everything from transplant shock to weather to air born nasties, mm

i cant wait for spring to come. i just got my outdoor cuts back and seeds are already going, so far ive germinated 100 timewarp x gg5 100 nepwarp x gg5 100 pineberry x NLX 100 c-warp x early og. il be starting lots more in the next few weeks ive got a 8 bulb room for outdoor preveg woo hooo
picture.php

PARADOX

Anyone try the Jumbo Grizzly from Kooteny mountain seeds? Im around vancouver area, wondering if this one will do ok here...finishing time, potency , flavor yield, anyone got any info. Also got MMSC HP. Anyone do that one outdoors?

Tried the white grizzly. Huge christmas tree plants. very nice except it was very slow to start flower and i had to chop em around early september.. looked like they still had a good 6 weeks to go. I plan to try them again this year except in the greenhaus

VagPuncher

Balls Deep!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I have been looking for outdoor strains that work in BC for like 5 years. Never found a chophouse with them.

VagPuncher

Balls Deep!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
And do what? Walk around asking hippies for clones on the Island? Walk in to hydro stores and ask for 1000 outdoor babies?

Probably not going to work.

Come here and burn one in public. Bring your dmt and medman to chat up the hippies about Chem trails. Outdoor clones in no time

Last edited:

beanja

Outdoor from last year ,
Highrise seeds - blubonic x gg 3
SAL ( Breeder brad ) - friesland

and a few shots of some rotten colas in the mist...

Attachments

• freezeland.jpg
    freezeland.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 9
  • DSC00256.jpg
    DSC00256.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 13
  • friesland.jpg
    friesland.jpg
    125.1 KB · Views: 14
  • DSC00169.jpg
    DSC00169.jpg
    116.5 KB · Views: 10
  • BB x gg3.jpg
    BB x gg3.jpg
    126.7 KB · Views: 9

beanja

A few more from the great outdoors...

Attachments

• guerilla patch.jpg
    guerilla patch.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 14
  • lighter.jpg
    lighter.jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_2235.jpg
    IMG_2235.jpg
    144.3 KB · Views: 10
  • garden.jpg
    garden.jpg
    126.5 KB · Views: 11

beanja

Lets all burn one!

Any outdoor strain suggestions for 1a or 0b hardiness zones? Lol fawk me

What lat are u on 43 North?? Autos are always good for an early crop, start em inside end of april and put them outside when warm enough and get a crop in before the pork choppers get out searchng. Harper usually sends out the federal choppers around first week of august atleast the past 3 yrs he has....

Latest posts

Latest posts