What's new

BC Bud=the best?

Rainman

The revolution will not be televised.....
Veteran
Now this is a good school yard scrap!! I know there are other growers on both sides that want to weigh in so lets see them! Its all in good fun so lets keep it light and contained to herb and gallery putdowns if we can. Again Kise focus buddy!!

KISE1

These nugs were sent to me from Canada recently. The pics don't do them justice, mostly because they had to be packed very tightly in vacuum sealed bags to get here. They reeked like sour citrus candy and tasted just as good:

14299special_k.JPG

14299thai_x_lights.JPG

14299haze.JPG

Rainman

Veteran
Wally's C-99 x Pananma Red, Northern lights(local), and Lemon Skunk(kind seeds) buds all grown in the backyard.

Man my camera must be the shittiest! How you guys getten these extreme close ups?
:dueling:

Last edited:

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
KISE1 said:
Oh! Here they are:

14299Purplenbass.JPG

14299urknwreck2.JPG

You can keep that B-grade, son. I'll stick to my whispy AAA's.

This kills anything anyone could enter, show me a better lookin bud than that purple pic on top and Id havta say ' well, I guess your right...'(couldnt think of nothin, spent a long time on this one)....... hmm...... California bud you say? :muahaha:

Greens

Yes, those are some very nice pictures. However, any real cannabis connoiseur knows that pics don't mean SHIT! Even having the buds in front of you in person doesn't mean a thing. The proof is in the smoke or vapes!

I mean, I could show you this pic and say this stuff is awesome (click on it to expand). But, in reality this strain is pretty weak.

Last edited:
Z

zoolander

Thats true Greens but if I post something that looks dank but sucks I'll tell ya how bad it sucks no matter what it looks like.

Greens

But, since we are throwing pics up I might as well show some of mine too!

I definetely wouldn't want to be anywhere but Canada to get most variety of awesome bud.

Some stuff outdoors...

Remember this one from back in the day on OG?

Bubble and budder

More...

OK, this one isn't that strong, but kinda purdy...

Back to some good stuff...

This stuff might not look the best, but it's some killer sativa dom with a strong skunky and lemony smell and unbeatable taste. Gets you mad high. The lemon swiss...

D

Dalaihempy

To funny you think only cali or Bc has cannabis that is so stupid and you think only you have the best mj even worse.

Posts like this should be put into a special forum call it the to funny forum were people can go and larf there tits off.

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
whats funny is i was actually gonna post that we should just wait for d-hempy(aka calihater) to come along and tell us that unless we are growing something he already has, none of us are shit! no kidding. but he beat me to it. now everyone get ready for a lecture. the floor is yours ....

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
rainman-it can be the camera-right now, my bro's 4 mp cam takes much better macro's than my 8.sumpin mp slr(or whatever the hell its called) either because im a moron(which, i admit is completely possible) or because i have to buy ANOTHER lens for the camera-even though the salesman told me i wouldnt. if you got a macro settin on your cam-hit it and get up close!

Rainman

Veteran
Just checked. No macro on mine. Dali is well known it sounds like. I was wondering why he went after me so hard in another thread.

Kise - You act like my boulders arent doin it for you. First I had trash now I cant get a thumbs up when im tryin so hard!? Tough man to impress! Fortunately they smoke way better than I photograph them. Theres more to come so hang in there.