What's new

BC Bud=the best?

Rainman

The revolution will not be televised.....
Veteran
Well as I was standing in my top secret honey hole on the walker river I got the sense that something was wrong. It felt like dread and I knew i had to rush home early and check out the thread to see what happened!! Of course I log on and the thread has gone so far!! But, you know there was a but!!! Dali has come in and overstayed yet another welcome. He is like that fat chick you screwed last night who wont get up and leave!! You dont want to be rude but.....
Come on fellas lets keep it clean and play nice with hempy. All are welcome as long as you are showing your stuff and reppin your area. Whether that be Cali, BC or whatever. Hempy likes to argue for no reason and it is like he can feel when a thread is going good so he can put an end to it. Lets ignore the fat chick and keep it goin!! That Sativa by Raco was some dangerous lookin shit!! I dont care where you are from in the world!! Peace!!

B

bottletoke

lol you guys are jokers, everyone knows the best weed can be grown anywhere as long as it has been grown properly, and as to laying claim to clones that float around your area, im not even getting started on that....lol. I dont know know how you could compare 2 large locations like that, most growers dont even post on the internet, you could say that the bud you have seen in cali was better than the bud you have seen in B.C, but you could never generalize who has better bud.

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
everyone keep in mind that the thread was started as a ball buster, as stated by big bag.
--by the way bigbag, sorry to go off in your thread, hope you at least enjoyed the bitchfest!

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Dalaihempy said:
I wish I could wank but while undergoing surgurey to change this clitoris into a dick the doctors fucked up, now All I got is an empty ball sack.. thats why Im so mad at Californians and there weed that easily kills off anything Ive ever grown or smoked. I opolagize to everyone on this thread. I know Cali and BC and... shit, everywhere else in the world has better tree then I could ever imagine smoking... It just makes me mad cuz I got a medical condition with no cure, Im an undercover fag in denial, and now that I dont have balls or a ****, Im confused and dont know what the fuck I am.... Anyways, The west coast of the USA and Canada have the best weed and I APOLOGIZE to all of u for me being a jealous homo, and for alterring GETMO's words, ever since I came out the closet, he's been bustin nuts on my girls face cuz she doesnt like my loser ass anymore, and I guess I got mad... so I apologize. If this isnt enough apology just PM me and Ill make it up to you with some deep throat action.

Damn Hempy... we didnt need to know all that ya fruitcake! oh well, Ill stick with your now X girlfriends deepthroat....thanks anyways...

B

Brad

wow i leave for one day and this is the best you got????well in the spirit of getting this thread back on track.....MY BASEMENT has Better buds then all y'all.....Hahahahahahaha... Bring it!!! Smokey the weed kitty says step your GAME UP! HAHAHAHAHAHA :muahaha: and hempy :spank: :asskick:

Last edited:

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Breeder Brad is right... what he doesnt know is there is secret compartment in his basement where I live and grow....The .....BEST.... Bud...on... the...PLANET!!!! :muahaha:

Rainman

Veteran
Harvest of pure Afghan genetics straight from the front lines.

Here she is in flower.

Snowy head thumper!!

Last edited:

Rainman

Veteran
Get Mo - They are from the northern border of Afghanistan where I have a family member who is a private contractor working there. He sent me a nice care package a few months ago of about 50 seeds from his travels in the area.

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Damn... Thats cool as fuck! you finna keep them genetics alive? Also are they from the wild or people cultivating over there?

Rainman

Veteran
I have no plans to do anything with them right now but who knows. I dont know if they are wild or not but he did say some came from the valleys and others from high mtn villages so there should be some great diversity in the batch. High is stoney and narcotic with extreme appetite stimulation. Check your pm.

guerilla415

around my parts BC Bud is known as crap, probably already keifed before it gets to you, and bland as anything ive ever had. most of the good stuff up there came from the PNW and Northern Cali, or simple dutch genetics. No offense whatsoever just my take.

I guess Id say some of the real deal BC from a friend was outstanding (including the purple kush mentioned, that came from Cali btw) while the commercial shit is just as bad or worse than anywhere else.

take care and stay safe

guerilla

p.s.

Vancouver is one of the most beautiful cities Ive ever seen. BC on the whole is breathtaking, I can see why its the cannabis mecca up there.

Latest posts

Latest posts