What's new

BB LST in upturned casket

e_24

i was beat as hell yesterday, i just slept. but i gots some good updates!!

she is looking better by the day, and getting even frostier!! is that even a word?!?!

Day 29 (4weeks and a day :) ) :

shes developing some nice colas!:yummy:

here is a frosy shot(pun intended!):

jump.gif
Woo Hoo updates!
jump.gif

more pics to come!
thanks to all who have been watching, until next time folks!

e_24

alrighty then, on with the show! end of week 5:

i keep seeing this baby getting fatter and fatter by the day!!

shes doing well, but i feel that im bleaching the tops a little. so ill be installing my glass pane tomorrow.

e_24

Does BB mean blue berry? Your plant looks gorgeous!

thanks chiroman, for the compliment!

yes, BB is for blueberry, i got the seeds from a buddy of mine claiming to have blueberry seeds. all i know from the past year of growing it, its a real mind stimulant. the high lasts between 3 and 4 hours, and ends with munchies

fungzyme

she is looking better by the day, and getting even frostier!! is that even a word?!?!

Yep - it's between 'frosty' and 'frostiest', and it looks like you're well on your way to 'frostiest'! Nice job rockin' the 150, sir!

e_24

thanks for the kind words fungzyme!

got a new thermometer today!! woo hoo. i like gettin little things for my box. ambient temp, and cab temp on display, and high/low for humidity. Does the digital display read relative humidity?

SpecialEd

Great lookin plants e 24 :jump: I love this part of the grow where they seem to put on weight & frostiness almost hourly :pimp3:

e_24

Thank you sir special ed! The weight is crazy. The buds are swaying, as if its waaaay too top heavy. I love it! I'm going to start another thread after this one, because I'm almost sure this isn't blueberry, just some bagseed from some dank!!

Zdub7k

thanks for sharing...clean cab....nice plants...and the fun part is just starting. I'll be tuned in.

e_24

Zdub7K: the cab is nice and clean, thanks. i have only one plant in there right now, but i do have about 8 ogkush that are going in in about 6 weeks! thatll be a fun one

so i get home from work today, and go to look at my girl before bedtime, and the light was still off. so i only got 2 hours of usable light today! this has been the first big screw up this grow, but i think she'll be fine.

what are your opinions?

e_24

Zdub7K: the cab is nice and clean, thanks. i have only one plant in there right now, but i do have about 8 ogkush that are going in in about 6 weeks! thatll be a fun one

so i get home from work today, and go to look at my girl before bedtime, and the light was still off. so i only got 2 hours of usable light today! this has been the first big screw up this grow, but i think she'll be fine.

what are your opinions?

Zdub7k

I think you should be ok...but it depends on how sensitive your plants are to photo shock...worst case scenario you may have stressed it into herming on you....keep your eye out for nanners....shouldnt be to difficult seeing as its just one plant...goodluck with the OG's..I LOVE that shit...shes got a permenant place in my stable for sure...happy trails!

e_24

so here is an update for day 39. i dont know whats up with my randomness, but whatever

day 39: starting to chunk up a bit. still throwing tons of hairs.

watered with 24ml PBP bloom per gallon, with 3/4 tablespoon molasses, and 2 drops superthrive. after this watering, i will stop using superthrive because i HEARD that it takes a lot of water to flush from the soil??? any thoughts?? since going back to my aircooled setup, i have noticed color returning to the buds leaves (look at the lower left bud). Two inches from the light may be too much!!

picture.php

little group shot:

picture.php

one for the road:

tis all for now. enjoy your self and:smoker:

e_24

tis time for a day 49 update!
picture.php

they're starting to pack the weight on. ive given her only water for the past two feedings, because a single bud was looking like this:

picture.php

and also some dark edges on some flower leaves:

picture.php

its very odd, that at day 47, i was, and still am thinking of a flush. the trichs look great, aroma is nice, and i cheated, and took a baby popcorn, and it smelled great, and smoked even better! this has to be some type of fast flowering, non AF, cause its showing like its ripening for sure

e_24

ok have to revive an old thread for closure. i chopped at 56 days:

picture.php

hangin to dry:
picture.php

dry weight:

picture.php

dry weight of trimmins:

picture.php

YAY!!! closure to my first grow journal. i am a stoner!!

Latest posts

Latest posts