What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Battlefield 3, anyone???

Lucky 7

My eyes Do bleed from playing lol!

Mr Bojangles post of the sniper flying away on little mav is freaking hilarious!

I had one of those robo thingy s come around a corner and chase my tank, nearly died laughing.

STUPPA

My eyes Do bleed from playing lol!

Mr Bojangles post of the sniper flying away on little mav is freaking hilarious!

I had one of those robo thingy s come around a corner and chase my tank, nearly died laughing.

Never underestimate the EOD bot ! LMAO i got a 4 kill streak with the bot , it is perfect for camp maps like metro just wait till you find a group camping in a corner or corridor and then ambush them with the bot .You can kill them by ramming and then finish with the torch. Man it is good fun and everyone hates been killed by the bot LOL

the MAV can roadkill as well but it is well tough to get a good hit in and could take forever , good fun jamming choppers with it and watching them drop out of the sky tho :)

Zen Master

Cannasseur
Veteran
I haven't had the time to go online lately but when I do its straight to the choppers on wake island then a crazy swooping under bridges kinda ride after that! so much fun punking people for 10 minutes straight and racking up a great k/d

toasted1

:yes: addicted to this game on PC also my longest HS is 752m but im a knife whore love snatchn tags got 265 sofar :biggrin:

stay safe
:smokey:

Zen Master

Cannasseur
Veteran
my longest was 798 or 789m, can't remember which, on OP Firestorm, spawn mountain to spawn mountain. Fun to get on Kharg Island and get all the way to the top of the mountain and plink at everyone down below.

motaco

Old School Cottonmouth
Veteran
Yup. Pump shotty. Engineer class with a .357 revolver. I like the choppers when I can get in them. I learned to fly really well in this game.

BadTicket

ØG T®ipL3 ØG³
Veteran
^ It's good fun. Great for setting traps, but from a tank drivers pov, it fucken' sucks asstitties, big time!

Loving big outdoor maps.
Hating the Metro. Damn CQC, altho i'm getting better with the sneak/knife thing, bad ass animation there :):)

PS. If u'r ever on Kharg Island, and a dude shoots you with the T-90. There's a 1 in 40.000 shot it was me, think about it ;)

THC123

Veteran
i really really really hate BF3

A better name would be bad company 2.5 but this is NO follow up to BF2 IMHO

BF2 FTW!!!!!

Mr. Bongjangles

Head Brewer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Not really playing BF3 anymore... The bugs and insane suppression introduced in the last patch was kinda the final straw for me.

Been playing Tribes Ascend the past few days though, game is insanely fun and free to play on PC. Had to bump the thread and give you fps players a heads-up :D

Even has a mode similar to conquest where you control various points on a map.

https://account.hirezstudios.com/tribesascend/

Latest posts

Latest posts