What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Battlefield 3, anyone???

PistilPete

Enjoying the ride
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I just watched a trailer (Battlefield 3 Fault Line Gameplay Trailer Episode III: Get that Wire Cut ) and at the end it says there will be a "Full 12 Minute Reveal on April 17"

The earthquakes look crazy.

Caspa420

Isit true that most of the Infinity Ward folks who walked from CoD series are working on BF3? gonna be awesome nonetheless. Im not a serious gamer just play a few hrs a week on playstation network.

Only thing it cant compete with CoD on imo is the mechanics, im hoping its advanced just slightly in bf3.

Last edited by a moderator:

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
i play battlefield bad company 2 Vietnam all the time.....

will be getting number 3 for sure.....

just got a new gaming computer with 4 video cards......

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
Damn.. that's ridiculous. That doesn't seem like overkill to you? ;)
What cards are you running?

I'm all for tricking out a computer, but I've yet to ever even own a SLI/Crossfire setup. In regard to video cards, I've always just owned a single of whatever was top-of-the-line at the time.

I just sold my gaming machine a couple months ago, and plan to build a new one right before the release of BF3. I can't wait. :)

right now there are nvidia geforce gt240's in there. not top of the line, but they do well! everything is set on max, and i have zero problems......

will be upgrading soon, but not sure to what......

not really a computer guy......

PistilPete

Enjoying the ride
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Damn, I guess krunchbubble and i are the only ones that likes Bad Company 2. I still play it almost daily.

The Play4free went live, not beta anymore.

AfroSheep

I am who I am coz I is who I is.
i play abit of bf2 but it fucks me off, so i just play cod :D lol so easy....

im still on a laptop atm, but gotta build a new rig when i have some cash.
Im thinking the new i7s top of the line needa get a mad vid card and some water cooling :O gotta have water cooling now. fucking hot in australia.

HUGE

Veteran
No but I just bought a new 27" iMac and they have this thing called bootcamp that let's you duo a native install if windows 7. Its fucking amazing. 1 terrabite to split as you want I did 700 Mac 300 window 7. I need some teammates in bad company 2.

Hovz

Imma pick up the new Battlefield of xbox 360, its gonna be like a real war. I just like the thought of hoppin in a jeep driving like a mad man and jumping out and start shooting your ak-47 at some people.

PistilPete

Enjoying the ride
ICMag Donor
Veteran
http://blogs.battlefield.ea.com/bat...attlefield-3-open-beta-dates-announced.aspx##

http://www.battlefield.com/battlefield3/1/beta

I have MOH so i get it 48hrs earlier. NICE!

Battlefield 3 Open Beta starts Sep 29th!

We are happy to announce that the eagerly awaited Battlefield 3 Open Beta starts Thursday, September 29th!

Running until October 10th, the Battlefield 3 Open Beta is your chance to play the game early, try out our free social platform Battlelog, and help us make the game even better by sending us your valuable feedback.

If you pre-order Battlefield 3 (PC digital download version) on Origin before September 25th, or if you have bought Medal of Honor: Limited Edition/Tier 1 Edition, you will get 48 hours early access to the Beta, meaning you can start playing Tuesday, September 27th. The full details on how you will be granted early acess is available on our new Beta section.

For Xbox 360 and Playstation 3, the Open Beta will be visible on the consoles' digital marketplaces under Battlefield 3. For PC, you need to install Origin and download the Open Beta from within the Origin application.

For all your Open Beta questions and answers, head to our new Beta section at the official Battlefield 3 site. Enjoy the Beta, and let us know what you think!

PistilPete

Enjoying the ride
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Well, if you have a 360 or ps3 with online service, you can join the open beta on the 29th. It's open to everyone. If you're on a PC you need to have that game service thing Origin that EA does to get in.

Hovz

Well, if you have a 360 or ps3 with online service, you can join the open beta on the 29th. It's open to everyone. If you're on a PC you need to have that game service thing Origin that EA does to get in.

sweet im in there for the 360