What's new

Barneys and Their Strains

I ran "Crimea Blue" last summer outside. Only ran one plant, gave rest of the seeds to a friend. Nice plant, really turns it on in flower 3X. Good smoke, kind of menthol and pine after cure.

D

dramamine

The only issue i have with your assertions Bohempian, are that i did quite a bit of reading before i posted this thread and during that research i probably read 25 grow reports of Barneys stuff over the past 2-3 yrs and talked directly to 4 differnt growers of 7 differnt strains and i must say that every single one of them were not only very pleased, they all have chosen mothers from Barneys lines.

I killed my Tangerine Dream plants halfway through flower, because they were absolute shit. I'm not the only one... Why support liars and cheats?

I killed my Tangerine Dream plants halfway through flower, because they were absolute shit. I'm not the only one... Why support liars and cheats?

I grew Tangerine Dream, LSD and Acapulco Gold from Barney's

Tangerine Dream is really crap. I cooked butter from the TD. Never again.

The LSD is any average indica. Nothing special. Harsh smoke. I made hash from it.

Among the Acapulco Gold was one lady, with decent resin, good yield and good high. All other plants were crap too. There are lots of better strains around.

The plants I grew from Barney's were completely unstable. You bring out the same seeds and get completely different plants. One indica, one sativa and everything between that. This ain't be better than any cheep seedmix. Most of it is crap and if you're lucky you find one hit.

I bought my new seeds from another breeder...

ChaosCatalunya

5.2 club is now 8.1 club...
Veteran
does barneys have the real sweet tooth? kinda getting impatient waiting for soft420 to drop his

As others have said, Blarneys Sweet Tooth is NOT Sweet Tooth

Most of his strains are renamed, or just straight stolen.

Dr Grinspoon is Quaze I think

Barney is the only person in Amsterdam I have been properly warned about having anything to do with, specifically, involvement in nasty heavyness that has no place in our world, so I totally boycott them and all their strains, the only people I feel like this about.

I

izzywozzywizzy

SIFTED WEED SOLD TO TOURISTS WAS HIS GAME BEFORE HE SOLD STRAINS ,HE HAS NICE SHOPS WELL RUN BUT WOULD ONLY BUY A COFFEE OF HIM AND WOULD NOT BUY ANY CANNIBIS PRODUCTS FROM HIM ,HE AND JOHN WAYNE HAVE A LOT IN COMMEN .PEACE..

ChaosCatalunya

5.2 club is now 8.1 club...
Veteran
arent you forgetting Mr Nice:laughing:
just a joke with you CC:biggrin:

:laughing: LOLz kin_dawg, never a problem with a joke here..

Actually I grew some MNS plants this year, the NHMH Special Edition I was given by a friend. I had actually planted them before I heard about the abuse and outing of japanfreaker. That would probably get them on the "Blarney List" ... but now we hear that the really bad egg, N, has left the show there.

:biggrin: too @izzywizzywozzie for the John Wayne bit.

Can't wait to see some more cunning allusions to the truth about BF that do not upset the mods, yet inform those who do not know.