What's new

Bangi Haze

P

Peacer

high,
i have some winter windoor of selected bangi . she had just few sunny days and still good for joint :D shes from mid feb by window...
no ferts, just water of course, citrus/spicy/sweet yeah i love her :dance013: two weeks to go

P

Peacer

high,
i have some winter windoor of selected bangi . she had just few sunny days and still good for joint :D shes from mid feb by window...
no ferts, just water of course, citrus/spicy/sweet yeah i love her :dance013: two weeks to go

and now with some direct sun last phase, i will let her another 2wekks :)
picture.php

ThaiBliss

Veteran
I tried the Bangi Haze today for the first time. I thought I would take a few draws, jump in the shower and install some insulation in the shop I am building. It is a beautiful spring day with lots of sunshine but still cool enough to be very peasant, so I went out on the deck and imbibed.

The first thing I noticed was a maple tree buzzing from the honey bees visiting the profusion of open flowers in it. The sound just opened up like someone turning up the stereo when a good song comes on. A buzz to accompany the buzz. For some reason, this made me think of feeding the fish I have in my two 55 gallon tanks. Next thing I knew, I was switching out 15 gallons of water to keep the little dudes in healthy water. Only then did I hit the shower and head to the shop feeling irie, while putting in a couple hours of my time.

I had a very enjoyable experience and felt like I was able to get some stuff done, adding even more to the positive feel good nature of it. This is the type of active weed that if you are planning to go somewhere, you should already have your boots on and your horse saddled before partaking, because you certainly won’t be wearing out your couch on this. I don't know if this helped with the pain in these old bones of mine, but it certainly helped me forget about it and get on with getting 'er done.

Now, I’m off to the building supply store to get a few more bundles of insulation. A little bit every week as I can afford it, and it will eventually get done.

:dance013:

All the Best,

ThaiBliss

P.S - Long Lasting Effect!

Last edited:

LowFalutin

Stems Analyst
Veteran
The first thing I noticed was a maple tree buzzing from the honey bees visiting the profusion of open flowers in it. The sound just opened up like someone turning up the stereo when a good song comes on. A buzz to accompany the buzz. For some reason, this made me think of feeding the fish I have in my two 55 gallon tanks. Next thing I knew, I was switching out 15 gallons of water to keep the little dudes in healthy water. Only then did I hit the shower and head to the shop feeling irie, while putting in a couple hours of my time.

I had a very enjoyable experience and felt like I was able to get some stuff done, adding even more to the positive feel good nature of it. This is the type of active weed that if you are planning to go somewhere, you should already have your boots on and your horse saddled before partaking, because you certainly won’t be wearing out your couch on this. I don't know if this helped with the pain in these old bones of mine, but it certainly helped me forget about it and get on with getting 'er done.

Now, I’m off to the building supply store to get a few more bundles of insulation. A little bit every week as I can afford it, and it will eventually get done.

All the Best,
ThaiBliss
P.S - Long Lasting Effect!
Great humorous detailed write-up T! :bigeye: Much appreciated. Sorry I'm not able to rep ya any more.
cheers

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
What a touching and beautiful report :) Thank you very much ThaiBliss!

kamyo

Veteran
Have a couple small ones that recently started flowering. They were originally in poor soil and were badly stunted, but they're doing fine now. The onion, vegetable stink that people report is definitely apparent. Smells just like old school smoke from a joint if that makes any sense. Also have a few seedlings that should be starting their real growth any time now. So far, awesome and very stable plants.

taslicker

i hear you peeps.
yes i would rather deal with the breeder direct.
Ace being in Spain with over 25% unemployment could do with the $'s.
i'll check Ace again but last time i contacted them Ace couldn't do stealth packaging for me. things may have changed so i'll try again.

anyway, attitude have restocked so i've got two options

LowFalutin

Stems Analyst
Veteran
I've never had a problem with the 'tude but I prefer to do business with aceseeds.
cheers Lee, me too. But I wanted to make this option known to those who can't order through the Ace website, currently. Looking forward to them finding another credit card solution. And as I've mentioned elsewhere, their free shipping and freebies rock!

In the meantime, now there are more options for getting more Ace genetics into more hands, with more good words being spread.

kamyo

Veteran
My little runt BH (growing conditions, not genetics) is quickly packing on frost and has the most interesting smell. Fruity funk is a good way to put it, but a better description might be a little more gross. You ever go to the bathroom and have one of those fruity smelling bowel movements? Yeah, it smells like that. Will get a picture of her soon. Probably only good for a joint or a couple bowls, but I can't wait. Going camping at the beach in a couple weeks and she'll be right there with me. Through all the abuse and rain we've had lately, she hasn't shown any sign of distress.

kamyo

Veteran
Here's my tiny bangi girl. Just got watered, so she's a little dirty. Frosting up nicely and smells great.

U

unthing

growing outdoors? it's certainly a strain with great taste and smell, make hash out of it and oh boy :)

ThaiBliss

Veteran
growing outdoors? it's certainly a strain with great taste and smell, make hash out of it and oh boy :)

I usually make hash out of only my reject experiments, as I prefer fine bud over hash. I usually prefer hash over indica bud. I don't mind the narcotic effects of indica if it has enough kick to it in a psychoactive way. Making it into hash helps in this way.

Since I have a heavily seeded SAGE from a Purple Haze x Thai male, I'm going to turn that into hashish. I'm going to use the Bangi Haze to augment the quantity of source material for the hash batch. Both the SAGE and Bangi Haze are high grade quality in my opinion, both worthy of keeping as bud. Since I'm going to degrade the bud of the SAGE to harvest the seed, it is a hash using quality bud opportunity. I am looking forward to the end product of the SAGE and Bangi Haze combination hash. I usually toss all my hashes into a common jar, but I'm going to make a point of keeping this separate as I think it will be such a fine quality hash.

Cheers,

ThaiBliss

Latest posts

Latest posts