What's new

Bangi Haze

ThaiBliss

Veteran
nice bangi.. frosty :D smoking now the most lemony one... gooood rushy head.. and i feel very positive..

Fluffy Clouds - Nice report. Sounds like what I like. The resins and your smoke report are very encouraging. This is my first individual that I haved tried, but it is lemony also. My excitement is building as it nears completion. More than half way there!

g0vnaa

ICE Cream eater
Veteran
nice bangi.. frosty :D smoking now the most lemony one... gooood rushy head.. and i feel very positive.. weather is awful, my boss is ****, my girlfriend has her days but.. i dont care :D hehe

You man I think I accidental pressed the No instead of Yes...
Sorry :X :huggg:

F

Fluffy Clouds

no prob govnaa bro..

bangi!!!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

The Hatter

Veteran
For those who have tried it, is Bangi Haze a happy strain or is it more like pure energetic and racy effect with little mood alteration?

pastor

IMHO, bangi haze is more on the racy and energic side,
but i'm always happy when i smoke a good sativa
;-)

ThaiBliss

Veteran
My Bangi Haze Near Harvest!

My Bangi Haze Near Harvest!

Here are my Bangi Hazes at about 9 weeks. I think I will harvest in about 1 more week.

Bangi Side of Cabinet

Bangi Closeup of Lower Bud

(the top buds have some foxtailing with more fresh pistols)

My apologies for my poor photographic skills. I think I need to take the plants out of my cabinet so it can be reasonably lit against a better background. I am unable to do this because my plants are intertwined together because of extensive bending, and stuffed in a small cabinet.

This strain has been very easy growing to get copious quantity of resins on generous quantity of buds. The only thing I would do differently for this individual Bangi is to do more bending down before flowing starts as the amount of stretch surprised me.

I’m excited to test the results, and the results of a Golden Tiger that will follow shortly after the Bangi Haze.

All the Best,

ThaiBliss

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Beautiful ThaiBliss :)

No need to apologize, my photography skills are terrible :D

Congrats on your great bangi haze harvest, love the 6 week flowering pic you posted: beautiful delicate and long sativa pistils, very high resin production, high flower/leaf ratio and also beautiful colors, well done! ;) Hope you like it and please keep us updated with the next Golden Tigers!

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
nice bangi.. frosty :D smoking now the most lemony one... gooood rushy head.. and i feel very positive.. weather is awful, my boss is ****, my girlfriend has her days but.. i dont care :D hehe

heheheheh that's the attitude :biggrin: Good vibes! Enjoy! :tiphat:

ThaiBliss

Veteran
The Time Has Come

The Time Has Come

I cut some Bangi Haze branches a few days ago. I had heard people say that these smell like onions, but until I cut some, I thought I noticed it a bit and thought people have very good imaginations. I thought the anisette description was more accurate. However, the first couple of days of drying the smell was very powerful like onions. It has settled down a quite a bit now, and I’m noticing the anisette again.

Here are some images:

As I interpret the trichomes in the image, it looks to me like there are still plenty of clear ones, mostly cloudy, and just a scattering of amber ones. The amber ones I have found are a very light yellow amber color. They are lighter than I have seen in other strains.

I think I will harvest most of the plant today because it has been flowering between 9 and 10 weeks, I believe I have heard that this is the normal flowering time, and the few amber trichomes that I have found. I’ll leave the top most buds since a lot of fox tailing has recently occurred and there are plenty of fresh new pistols at the tops.

kamyo

Veteran
Just prepped a new small outdoor spot, so I thought it would be a good idea to start popping the Bangis. From the description, it seems like they won't get as big as other sativa out here at 13n, but I'm wondering how big. I'm thinking they'll probably get up to about 3-4 feet, but not sure. Definitely looking forward to growing them after going through this thread a few times.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
I cut some Bangi Haze branches a few days ago. I had heard people say that these smell like onions, but until I cut some, I thought I noticed it a bit and thought people have very good imaginations. I thought the anisette description was more accurate. However, the first couple of days of drying the smell was very powerful like onions. It has settled down a quite a bit now, and I’m noticing the anisette again.

Here are some images:

[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=43689&pictureid=1030863&thumb=1]View Image[/url]

As I interpret the trichomes in the image, it looks to me like there are still plenty of clear ones, mostly cloudy, and just a scattering of amber ones. The amber ones I have found are a very light yellow amber color. They are lighter than I have seen in other strains.

I think I will harvest most of the plant today because it has been flowering between 9 and 10 weeks, I believe I have heard that this is the normal flowering time, and the few amber trichomes that I have found. I’ll leave the top most buds since a lot of fox tailing has recently occurred and there are plenty of fresh new pistols at the tops.

Greetings ThaiBliss,

This is the typical Bangi Haze aroma, the resins of your female look very tempting, wish the smoke is also attractive.

Thanks for share your experience! dubi - ACE Seeds -

ThaiBliss

Veteran
I left about a third of the Bangi Haze plant, top most flowers, on the plant and harvested the bottom 2/3 last week. I just checked a fresh flower on the scope and found plenty of clear resins, still a scattering of yellow resins, and a very few real amber with significant red in the red/yellow amber color. I have never seen the variety of amber type colors before, although I have only had a digital scope for the last year.

I think I'll let this go another week and see how it develops.

The aromas on this plant have changed much or the life of the plant. It started out like perfumy anise, went through a lemony phase, to an onion like smell, and now I'm noticing some very hash like smells. It may be that they all have been there all along, and I just notice them at different times.

I've been enjoying this grow very much and look forward to the testing phase!

All the Best,

Thaibliss

Herbron

Nice Grow Gandalb! Where in the north of Spain are you? I am thinking of dropping some clones of the Cannabiogen-branded Bangi in NW Spain. How tall were they by the time they finished? When did they finish?

F

Fluffy Clouds

i have some bud of one pheno here.. it has not that sweet honey smell like others.. the bud smells lightly anise with lemony tones, but with deeper background of mix of spicy onion, hippy armpit :biggrin: and fuel.. its about pheno hunting..

my favorite weed, funky anise :ying:

ThaiBliss

Veteran
Greetings,

Today I cut the rest of my Bangi Haze. What a run of various aromas, anise; onion; lemon; hashy. Today is a few days short of 13 weeks and all pistols are dead. The resins are a mix clear, cloudy, and amber. All are easy to find.

Here are some photos:

Bangi Haze in the foreground, and Golden Tiger in back.

Bangi Haze closeup.

Bangi Haze alone.

Bangi Haze Resin.

This stuff is sooo resinous, pungent, and attractive smelling! Can't wait to try this.

Regards,

ThaiBliss

U

unthing

looks damn tasty thaibliss! such a great strain, still have a half pack to pop..

Terroir

i cut my smallest bangi female a few days ago and dried semi quick. She was definitely early but i was going camping and i needed some smoke.

Wow. nice flavor, exotic smells, killer effect. I would love to share some photos with you guys however im down to the iphone so no can do. Still got 2 beauties going.

Both these and Nep Jam have trully impressed me. Especially being mold proof. My girls started flowering late january. From late jan though to late feb it rained here every day and we had over half a meter of rain. They loved it. March has been fantastic with heaps of sun but the humidity has been 65% until just this week when some dryer air has come to town. HOwever am looking down the barrel of 100mm rainfall later in the week over 3-4 days and harvest still about 2-weeks away from full ripeness.

So do you think they will mold or will handle the 100mm and keep thriving.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Thank you all for share your positive feedback with Bangi Haze :)

Im so glad to see such nice harvest and results with latest Bangi Haze stock, it's indeed a fast flowering resinous sativa of great mold and cold resistance, strong aromas and powerful energetic high.

Latest posts

Latest posts