What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Bangi Haze

1000ARMSofKALI

bangi!

bangi!

35732PA140034.JPG

35732bangi_xxx.JPG

35732PA1bangi_haze.JPG

35732bangibush.JPG

35732PA140038.JPG

peace:joint:

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Lovely 1000ARMSofKALI :smile:

are you posting autumn bangi pics or is she a clone flowering in spring?

Thanks for posting!

1000ARMSofKALI

thanks pebble:wave:

hi dubi,autumn pics of course, i posted these pics because i want thank Ace for this hyb and show her to icmagers, i had a lot of joy with bangi beans, i still have some, i had 3males of bangi haze in cornfield, but it was so humid weather that i was never able to get some pollen from them when i came there

i dont clone because when i grow cannabis, i feel i have nearer to nature inside me, and motherroom and cloning is too technologic, and more techno you go more you are far from nature, but i assume about makin clones, its very practical

nature is cruel, peace

1000ARMSofKALI

hi ganjabrother, i must say i have gulash in it, no order, so i dont know, but propably not, because its sunny there, so maybe one or two weeks to go, i remeber that last two weeks we had incredibly shitty weather, rain, cold and no sun, i also dont make pics in every stage of plantlife, only when im in mood you know...you can see fresh pistils shootin there and that picture of budding plant is from 2 or 3weeks of flowering, much more earlier shot than budshots
picture.php

peace

C

charlie garcia

Some regular lots of Congo/Nepal (Bangi Haze) are ready, soon Dubi will let you know
best

X

xinsanewickedx

i believe it was when bangi haze first came out that dubi gifted me with a pack which i am very thankful by the way.but right after getting them i had to take a brake for a few years.i am was hoping to grow this out for my 2nd grow.all the pics are great

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
i believe it was when bangi haze first came out that dubi gifted me with a pack which i am very thankful by the way.but right after getting them i had to take a brake for a few years.i am was hoping to grow this out for my 2nd grow.all the pics are great

Welcome xinsanewickedx :smile: Hope you enjoy growing them!

C

Cinderella99

Hi dubi: Don't wish to be pushy, but is there an ETA on the Bangi? Thanks!

mayan

Atavist
Veteran
Looks great, expresso one...How long did you veg it for? How tall is it, would you say?

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Here is a small Bhangi,
Unfortunately, I've started too early in flowering,
but it is doing very well, very nice smell :woohoo:

Good one xpresso one,

Bangi Haze is a small fast flowering and hairy sativa, hope you enjoy her!

konopenko

Veteran
Great Bangis xpresso,please keep us updated. Bangi is my first choice for 2010 so you can add smoke report too.
Good luck!

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Love to see the foxtailed bangi haze flowers maturing! :rasta:

Hope you enjoy her! Happy harvest!