What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Bangi Congo x Panama feminized limited edition

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Thanks to you Burnwell Glad tyou rate your Bangi Congo x Panama harvest among the best you have grown, enjoy! ;)

Burnwell

CM211009-110802001.jpg
Close up. Lovin' this.
CM211009-111000006.jpg
CM211009-110857004.jpg

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Bangi Congo x Panama fem limited edition is sold out :tiphat: Thanks everyone for your support.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Welcome Peter_Matanzas :tiphat: Thanks for register on ICMag and for sharing your spectacular results with Bangi Congo x Panama limited edition, much appreciated! Please, let us know your opinion once you are more familiarized with the sampling of the outcome.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Found 10 Bangi Congo x Panama fem limited edition packs, which have been listed on our website:

Koondense

Veteran
Hi dubi,
I think she and the others are now in their 7th week, looking pretty good considering the extreme heat and mite infestation. Saving them with manual removal of pests and pyrethrin, not ideal but nothing is ideal this summer.
The buds are stacking good, the resin is developing a richer and deeper aroma, was mostly caramel but now pine, lemon and mint are also in the mix.
Sadly I did not clone them but got a few more seeds.

Cheers

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
the comparison it's truly meaningful about how both hybrids develop at this week of flowering, Golden Tiger obviously slower and showing unmistikable Thai traits, while Bangi Congo x Panama consistentfor its very fast flowering, i think i can detect some slight pinkish-red pistils on her, usually not so evident indoors, unless is a very dominant pheno for it.

Koondense

Veteran
Hey dubi,
yes both BangiCongo x Panama had some pink pistils, most clearly visible in early stage of flowering, later not so much. I was sincerely surprised to see them, I think none of any plants I grew so far had pink hairs, these are my first ones and I didn't even take clones. Silly me.
Sadly my grow is compromised by pests, got some red spiders which are hard to get rid of, so all my plants are not developing in fuller potential but seems the BC x P handle the stress very well.
Will post some more pics right before harvest.

Cheers

skoviik

hey guys,

I've got 4 bangicongoxpanamas running outside this year. Due to life I had to start late so they are on the small side. But still, compared to kali, pckxkali and even panama, which were all planted at the same time under same circumstances, bangicongoxpanama's were the biggest. They are late though and out of the 4, regarding the weather forecast, I think that two of them will make it borderline and two will run out of time (and if they remain unseen of course).
I must say that in the vegetative stage they are real stinkers :) very strong smelling indeed. The one that is the most developed and will likely mature in due time has a very fruity smell, the others are more incensy, lemony)

Attachments

• bcxpnm (1).jpg
    bcxpnm (1).jpg
    7.4 MB · Views: 61
  • bcxpnm (2).jpg
    bcxpnm (2).jpg
    3 MB · Views: 59
  • bcxpnm (3).jpg
    bcxpnm (3).jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 58
  • bcxpnm (4).jpg
    bcxpnm (4).jpg
    6.9 MB · Views: 52
  • bcxpnm (5).jpg
    bcxpnm (5).jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 52

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Looks promising there @skoviik :giggle: Thanks for choosing ACE Seeds genetics for your outdoor season and for giving a try to our Bangi Congo x Panama limited edition. They look very healthy and resinous so far, hope they can make it before the cold and bad weather arrives to your place. Please, keep us updated!

skoviik

Looks promising there @skoviik :giggle: Thanks for choosing ACE Seeds genetics for your outdoor season and for giving a try to our Bangi Congo x Panama limited edition. They look very healthy and resinous so far, hope they can make it before the cold and bad weather arrives to your place. Please, keep us updated!
thx for the good wishes, I'll keep you informed :)
Oh man, I plant just ACE for years now and ace seeds are the only ones that I recommend to my friends. Never had any germination problems, nor growth problems. Kali, Panama and banghi haze are planted almost yearly, every year I try something new...I'm still enjoying last years snowmoon :D, let's see what bgxpanama will be :)

Latest posts

Latest posts