What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Bangi Congo x Panama feminized limited edition

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Wonderful results Hiccup Looks fantastic, she really has a nice blend of traits from both parental lines like strongtree's plant.

Enjoy your well deserved harvest! :)

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Got one goin outside this year, it started flowering now revegging n smellin real nice with panama but added sweet funk.

Hiccup

:bump::bump::bump: How was you guys Bangi Congo x Panama , I have some on the way:plant grow::chin:

It was great. When it was first dried it smelled and tasted exactly like cloudy lemonade. Now it's cured the taste is creamy, rich and smooth, still a hint of lemon but it's faded. It's not the 'loudest' but it still overpowers anything else in the vape if I mix it.
I tend to only vape and the high from this weed is excellent, my personal favourite. The high is all up and pretty strong with it, but kind at the same time. The finish is pretty relaxed however.
I only grew one plant but it was impressive all the way through.

Attachments

• 20210701_161944-2016x1512.jpg
    20210701_161944-2016x1512.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 96
  • 20210701_161911-1512x2016.jpg
    20210701_161911-1512x2016.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 88

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Mouth watering buds Hiccup :yummy: Glad you liked your Bangi Congo x Panama harvest so much! Thanks a lot for the positive feedback, enjoy! :)

Burnwell

She started flowering before July 15th. Early for Northern California. I named her "MopTop". I've had good results with indoor and she looks even better, so if the neighbors don't get to her before I cut , I'll be in Congo heaven.

Attachments

• photo2062240.jpg
    photo2062240.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 62

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
So glad to see your Bangi Congo x Panama clone starting to flower so early at your location Burnwell :yes: All the best!

Burnwell

20210825_191834.jpg
20210825_191745.jpg
She's from a seed purchased a few years ago. The indoor ones never got this thick, of course. I'm really liking the fast flowering. My Tropical mix just started flowering!

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Really nice early flowering development and bushy structure Burnwell :)
Increase the overall micro and macro NPK feeding, she will reward you well!
Thanks a lot for the update.

Burnwell

Getting close. She made some nice flowers. The bugs weren't too bad this year. Never had mites, but found a little worm damage The buds are heavy and have a strong,
20210915_175336.jpg
fruity aroma. Looks to be a few weeks out.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Lovely Burnwell ;) Really fast and advanced for a sativa in mid September. Could you post closer pics of the buds to check their ripeness ?

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Accidently posted a pic of this on the panama x bangi haze but its actually panama x bangi congo.🤦‍♂️
Lookin forward to smokin this this fall!
0E4DEEB6-9465-4C28-8155-01FE2ABEC6E3.jpeg

rlsmooth

My biggest regret in life lately is that I didn't buy these beans when they were on sale--- now it's all gone . 😅

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Wonderful Burnwell and GET MO :whee:Thanks a lot for sharing your results with this limited edition.

A pitty you didn't score some during the sale rlsmooth there are very few early sativas of this quality.

Burnwell

20211008_162128.jpg
She grew many of these. have the rest of her drying at 63f.. Ended up with a new air conditioner so I can slow the drying down. I took 11 days off from using any cannabis, and vaped a small amount. Ended up getting really hammered. Couldn't believe how powerful it affected me. Gotta watch out after fasting! One of the best I've grown. Thank you Dubi and crew for this great strain. It was great to watch her grow up!

Latest posts

Latest posts