What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Bandaid Haze 7

west-eu

insane pics Sammy !! here is me little sog Bandaid Haze !

fetch?photoid=17862273.jpg

fetch?photoid=17862274.jpg

Yo Sammy

Veteran
I was watching this video and thought “ damn I wish it was YoSammy doing the talking.”

https://youtu.be/sicXMHhGoEU

I won’t fit in that “Dutch Master” list for the simple fact that I ain’t Dutch.
Apart from that I can’t say I master English like some Dutch folks do so I just stick to growing her royal gracious Bandaid7 (what a fantastic cultivar) and similar cultivars.
If for some od reason you would ever get a chance to listen to my own version of trying to explain things in English the good news would be that it would at least be deprived of the rather horrendous Dutch accent :D
Cheers!

Last edited:

CannaT

starin' at the world through my rearview
Premium user
All this pictures look like NL5xHaze haze dom phenos.
Big yild of hazy smelling buds.

olday

Veteran
First run, Having some troubles keeping her healthy down the stretch, soil may be depleted and using roots organic bottles, calmag/Epsom salts. Tips welcomed. The buds however are super frosty and smell amazing.

i was able to dust a lower branch with original haze pollen and that seems to have taken

Attachments

• photo2057249.jpg
    photo2057249.jpg
    115.7 KB · Views: 88

olday

Veteran
No cure yet but my first smoke test was impressive to say the least. 3-4 small tokes sent me up and kept me up for quite a while. The ride up was fairly racy (I don’t mind but some might) and then tapers off. Good happy zone out smoke that had me feeling like a new toker again. Next run I’ll take her to 16 weeks or so to see if I can level off the front end but this one is going to stay in the garden for the long haul. She actually yielded very well too. Too soon to figure out the smells and tastes but she isn’t super loud and what smells I am getting are old school haze (I’m not the best at describing smells.

Attachments

• photo2065146.jpg
    photo2065146.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 186

olday

Veteran
olday nicw buds! Do you notice the incense smoke in them?
hemphrey nice back cross. Are those twisty leaves a genetic trait?

Too soon to tell (no real cure yet) but incense is certainly there. Few more goes with it and I take back a little of what I said on the raciness. A good number of novice and experienced tokers and none of them have tweaked out or had an issue with it. Just very potent so spliffs being put out before they are finished

Latest posts

Latest posts