What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Bandaid Haze 7

west-eu

fetch?photoid=17969820.jpg

Ncali

Veteran
Well I got 3x DocD bandaid haze ix3 going, struggling to keep them under my Scrog. I do not think I've done a good job this time, soil too much N. She has large stretch between internodes, very massive and vigorous growers. Will be a long grow!

20211015_212624.jpg

There is a fourth plant in there, but it's pretty indistinguishable from the B-Haze.

Happy Times

Well I got 3x DocD bandaid haze ix3 going, struggling to keep them under my Scrog. I do not think I've done a good job this time, soil too much N. She has large stretch between internodes, very massive and vigorous growers. Will be a long grow!

There is a fourth plant in there, but it's pretty indistinguishable from the B-Haze.

gonna be a cola jungle in there in about a month

robotwithdreams

Veteran
It took me three runs before I figured her out good, first run I'm just using for edibles, second run was good and third, nailed her. Now it's all I want to smoke.
Like all good herb, patience is the key and don't be afraid to feed her.
picture.php

That looks beautiful Randy,

can i ask at which point do you prefer to press it. Do you do it when its fresh like you would with cobs or do you wait till its mostly dry and then press. Thannks.

RingtailCanyon

Nice work managing the height! 12/12 from seed?

Thanks! They were from cuttings. I transplanted and flipped them at about 10inches and they finished at about 33imches. So, not 12/12 but 12:45/11:15 for 8 weeks then 11/13 then finally 10/14 for the last 3 weeks or so. I’d like to try 13/11 for the whole flowering cycle but I’m not the most patient haze grower.
I think I overwatered soon after transplanting to the final pot and it caused the leaves to curl
under, or it could’ve been too much nitrogen. Still trying to dial them in. All suggestions welcome.
445DCEF8-BDFB-494E-BC52-DCF20D2546D6.jpeg 4B277AEF-2559-4FAF-A62C-7EAAF1B5DC3D.jpeg

Attachments

• 4B277AEF-2559-4FAF-A62C-7EAAF1B5DC3D.jpeg
    4B277AEF-2559-4FAF-A62C-7EAAF1B5DC3D.jpeg
    68.3 KB · Views: 109

Piff_cat

When I grew the cbh s1 in rockwool under led she just kept teflowering and throwing new pistils... not always a bad thing but by day 107 your kinda over it lol. I used a 740nm far red led, lowering daytime temp, and sop(potassium sulfate) to mimic end of season it worked fantastically. Turned tge 740 on an hour earlier and left on hour after dark. Turned the ir heater off and used the sop as flush. High sulfur def helped scent and signaled change in media as if leaves on ground in fall. Potassium kinda like terpinator plus helped metabolize rest of sugar. It worked great within week no more white pistil and cloudy trichomes!

Attachments

• photo2099851.jpg
    photo2099851.jpg
    99.4 KB · Views: 98
  • photo2100951.jpg
    photo2100951.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 96
  • photo2100952.jpg
    photo2100952.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 120

robotwithdreams

Veteran
If you want to press it do it after it is dried for a couple of days but still wetish, and remove all the leaves and stems. If you press it and water and resin come out it's not dry enough.

Thanks, picture brought back some memories of times long gone. Next time i get the chance i will press a few different ones to see how they come out.

Ncali

Veteran
Various phenos, between 16-18 I think

Very pleasant smoke. Sativa blast off, Cuts through other smoke like hot knife in butter. Up and good strength, no daze, just clarity and strength.

Really strong haze smells, no incense. all three were haze spices with slight sweetness, tropical fruits and a tinge of lemon. Invigorating to just smell the jar.

Worth mentioning also, one pheno not pictured had rich deep purple, near black. Very difficult to keep the cut alive, she hasn't quite taken... I have the pheno pictured as a mother plants with intent to run her cuts 2-3 more times.

olday

Veteran
Various phenos, between 16-18 I think

Very pleasant smoke. Sativa blast off, Cuts through other smoke like hot knife in butter. Up and good strength, no daze, just clarity and strength.

Really strong haze smells, no incense. all three were haze spices with slight sweetness, tropical fruits and a tinge of lemon. Invigorating to just smell the jar.

Worth mentioning also, one pheno not pictured had rich deep purple, near black. Very difficult to keep the cut alive, she hasn't quite taken... I have the pheno pictured as a mother plants with intent to run her cuts 2-3 more times.

sounds/looks great, what was the father used?