What's new

Bandaid Haze 7

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
do you guys remember NLhaze x durban from Dutch Flowers?

" Logo Dutch Flowers Crossing a NL x Haze female to a Skunk male produced incredible successful plants like Jack Herer, Super Silver Haze and Cinderella. We thought substituting Durban in the formula would correct the long flowering period and stretchy nature of NL x Haze while keeping things very sativa, especially when many people suspect the mysterious father of Cinderella could have been a Durban. Our result is a very desirable hybrid with a Haze/Durban double sativa character, haunting licorice/sandalwoody taste, short manageable phenotype with long chunky colas the size of 3 beer cans end on end, and a soaring edgy high which is nevertheless cool, fun and social (if you don't overdo it)"

it seems like they played it on in that time so popular cindy and jack string...

today it is played on that incense weed string... or stinky weed kush string...

durban can give a lot of vigor.

but anise is needed, without it, it is just not durban, right? hahaha.

Hemphrey Bogart

Veteran
Little bandaid haze 7 x a5T bx update…had to put the roof on…we had some rain a while back and didn’t want them getting soaked. Did lots of pruning on these girls with more to do, but they’re on cruise control. Leathery, woody, hashy terps at this point…should be done sometime in November, I’m guessing…

8B36EDF4-6F5B-485F-BA13-5D47FB280B81.jpeg

0DCB81DE-A25D-44FA-9B56-72E659EC90C3.jpeg

5F83F324-503E-4501-8BB3-93350828DF60.jpeg

HB.

browntrout

Veteran

olday

Veteran
Here is my small grow and my first run of Bandaid Haze #7 two in back, and two Cuban Black Haze in front. Been flipped for just a few days since I hear it is a crazy stretch so I didn’t let them get too big.
View attachment 18818105
It’s going to get packed in there,I’ve run the BH7 about 4 times now and I think you’ll love it. 15-16 weeks from flip is where I prefer her. I would consider topping as well as she responds well.

olday

Veteran
@olday is that webbing or mold on that flower? I definitely see something.
I see what you are talking about but I think it was a trick of the camera flash/blur. That one was picked for beans but I took a close look at the rest of it and all good. No bugs and it be stunned to find mold as I’m fighting low humidity. Thanks for looking out though.

daleharris

What the heck,, here is my side by side of 2 each Cuban Black and Bandaid Haze 7 about day 65-70 mixed pics.
Sorry bout the order. I just went from 12/12 to 11/13 for last 30 days or so and my first time with this or any 100 day grow. Starting to see some fade and in a couple weeks will get serious about checking trichomes for colors. Want them done and cloudy. Can’t wait to pop these in the Cannatrol for first use of it. And I hope I do these justice for now. Next grow MAC1 and a couple Blue Dream Santa Cruz.
Bandaid on left Cuban on right
IMG_9029.jpeg
IMG_9028.jpeg

And a few more
IMG_9014.jpeg
IMG_9012.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_9121.jpeg
    IMG_9121.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 60
  • IMG_9120.jpeg
    IMG_9120.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 40
  • IMG_9119.jpeg
    IMG_9119.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 44
  • IMG_9116.jpeg
    IMG_9116.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 42
  • IMG_9117.jpeg
    IMG_9117.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 44
  • IMG_9118.jpeg
    IMG_9118.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 45
Last edited:

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
I’m curious as to how the BH7 crosses come out. I think it would benefit from a bit of Thai so that’s why I went the destroyer pollen cross with it. I’m curious to the Viet you used for the same reasons. We shall see

hey olday bro. mine is tested. I sure enjoy mix with my silver vietnamese male more than BH#7 alone. more mind altering thats sure.

Latest posts

Latest posts