What's new

Band of Brothers - Pacific

luciano28

This is gonna be great, Ambrose's son is doing this one. Ambrose was the guy who wrote the last one(the book) along with Dick Winters(the red-head Quaker captain in BoB). His son is the consultant on this one.

I dont think Winters will be in this one, its on 2 characters(I think) because its based off of 2 different books about the Pacific War written by soldiers who were in that theater. I believe the Pacific should start out before BoB in time. We were in the Pacific in 42. Id imagine the huge battles will end with Okinawa, like BoB had D-day, the Battle of the Bulge(the snow, Foy), and then trying to find Hitler in the Eagles Nest. I wonder how this one will go, hope it goes all the way up to the surrender after dropping the A-bombs

Pinball Wizard

The wand chooses the wizard
Veteran
in the end of the first band of brothers Capt Winters gets transferred to the Pacific so I'm guessing he will be in the new one

can't happen...the time line is wrong

if done correctly?...BoB Pacific...will be combat on a medieval level...it was HELL in the Pacific

BadTicket

ØG T®ipL3 ØG³
Veteran
in the end of the first band of brothers Capt Winters gets transferred to the Pacific so I'm guessing he will be in the new one

Nope, he wanted to go, but wasn't allowed.
Remember that scene where he was meeting with the general or some high ranking guy to talk about it.
Ended with something like "Quite frankly, the men have earned the right to keep you around"

rambone

Nope, he wanted to go, but wasn't allowed.
Remember that scene where he was meeting with the general or some high ranking guy to talk about it.
Ended with something like "Quite frankly, the men have earned the right to keep you around"

that is true I remember now

aasin527

what a great series. my grandfather was in normandy and ardennes, but never talked about it. you get an idea of what these guys went through