What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Banana OG

S

Spider Crab

I think that is what i remember.

That was the first i ever heard of a Banana OG.

I probably didn't buy them because Banana OG sounds like a fantasy name.

Snype

Veteran
Damn I would get to poppin ASAP! Is that the OrgnKid Banana aka Dutchgrown? Im still confused.
I believe OrgnKids Clone Only was used in DG's cross to C99. I believe his Banana OG to be Sagamartha 60/40 x Ghost OG.
picture.php

Snype

Veteran
So... Not the same as what I have?
I believe OrgnKids Clone Only was used in DG's cross to C99. I believe his Banana OG to be Sagamartha 60/40 x Ghost OG. I don't think he told many people what the OGK was but some suspect it was Ghost. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong.

This was Dutchgrowns original description:

Banana OGKush x C99 (Banana OGer's x C99). (Banana OGKush is the result of Sag 60/40 x OGK by orgnkid) Banana OGers from good ol' Orgnkid collides with Grimm's Cinderella 99, and the results will send you to the store for adult diapers! This killer hybrid is the best of both worlds: It's both quick and super-potent, and both parents are legendary, world-wide! This Classic-To-Be is only to be released once, get it while you can! Flowering: 55-65 days

MrGoodBudz

Veteran
I believe OrgnKids Clone Only was used in DG's cross to C99. I believe his Banana OG to be Sagamartha 60/40 x Ghost OG. I don't think he told many people what the OGK was but some suspect it was Ghost. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong.

This was Dutchgrowns original description:

Banana OGKush x C99 (Banana OGer's x C99). (Banana OGKush is the result of Sag 60/40 x OGK by orgnkid) Banana OGers from good ol' Orgnkid collides with Grimm's Cinderella 99, and the results will send you to the store for adult diapers! This killer hybrid is the best of both worlds: It's both quick and super-potent, and both parents are legendary, world-wide! This Classic-To-Be is only to be released once, get it while you can! Flowering: 55-65 days

I bet that seed pack you have is worth some money alone!

MrGoodBudz

Veteran

I have seen those pictures recently in the frosty bud thread and thought that it was very similar to what I have but I personally suspect they are not the same. Not to say I know what cut ICOVO actually has or myself for that matter. My plant definitely grows VERY OG dominant and VERY banana candy funk. ICOVO's cut most definitely looks OG as well but he has only posted mid-ish flower pics so its hard to tell exactly. Here are some pics of the cut gifted to me in Denver around 07-08 as OrgnKid Banana. I dont get a sense of C99 in my plant.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Randy Lahey

Sagamartha's "Banana OG" original genetics.......BEANZ SOON TO COME!!!

Sagamartha's "Banana OG" original genetics.......BEANZ SOON TO COME!!!

probably because its not that common maybe. id love to try banana og. maybe someone will make a good bx or s1.

Muah.... "Randy Lahey" of DELTACORE Seeds is currently making beans of BANANA OG from the ORIGINAL Sagamartha (Sativa) 60 / 40 (Indica) "Orgnkid" Genetics. It is also being crossed with; SouR - Mist, Sour PEACH FUZZ & Purple Power Plant.

picture.php

https://www.icmag.com/ic/album.php?albumid=54693

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
Sitting on a pack of bananna ogers myself, old stock boyee....should have grabbed that bananna when I had the chance..now ghost I have...nice project randy lahey

Randy Lahey

Banana OG

Are you attempting to recreate the Banana Ogk? What strain is your pic of?

picture.php

The picture is of "Banana OG" , "Banana OG Kush" (and/or even just) "Banana Kush" to some. But last November, a buddy of mine started an old pack dated, 6-21-2000 from Sagamartha Seeds. Marked, "Banana OG" (Sativa 60/40 Indica) (Flowering 10-12 Weeks). Which....I am assuming after a little looking into......is the Original Genetics of the strains creation. :/ It is just as lanky as the original description too. Needs alot of feeding and alot of support to run but DAMN is it ever some KillerStank!!! The pack contained 5 beanz. He ran two, and gave me the other 3. I only had two germinate, One Male and One Female. And I'm making more Beanz of the Variety Described Sir! :biggrin:

NOTE!! THIS WILL BE A SMALL SEED BATCH....ROUGHLY 30-50 FRESH BEANZ TO BE PRESERVED UNTIL THE NEXT BREEDING CYCLE PROJECTED FOR 2015.

MrGoodBudz

Veteran
View Image

The picture is of "Banana OG" , "Banana OG Kush" (and/or even just) "Banana Kush" to some. But last November, a buddy of mine started an old pack dated, 6-21-2000 from Sagamartha Seeds. Marked, "Banana OG" (Sativa 60/40 Indica) (Flowering 10-12 Weeks). Which....I am assuming after a little looking into......is the Original Genetics of the strains creation. :/ It is just as lanky as the original description too. Needs alot of feeding and alot of support to run but DAMN is it ever some KillerStank!!! The pack contained 5 beanz. He ran two, and gave me the other 3. I only had two germinate, One Male and One Female. And I'm making more Beanz of the Variety Described Sir! :biggrin:

NOTE!! THIS WILL BE A SMALL SEED BATCH....ROUGHLY 30-50 FRESH BEANZ TO BE PRESERVED UNTIL THE NEXT BREEDING CYCLE PROJECTED FOR 2015.

Nice! Looks like a very dif cut than what I have. Yours appears more sativa. Pretty plant you got there. Pretty sure if you crossed your male and female it would be IBL1

Latest posts

Latest posts