What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Banana OG

MrGoodBudz

Veteran
Banana og clone I've been growing for years

Banana og clone I've been growing for years

Veg plant 4 weeks

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 16

TimeKeeper

Looks proper Mr.GB! Do you have any more pics from veg or flower? I know there are a few different cuts of banana og around it's always nice to see what people are growing.

TimeKeeper

Thanks man! Looks very good! Yours looks more on the OG side compared to what I have. I'll have to get some new pics when I flower her out again.

siftedunity

cant re Member
Veteran
probably because its not that common maybe. id love to try banana og. maybe someone will make a good bx or s1.

S

Spider Crab

I don't know why i didn't buy Dutchgrown Oger99 when they were available?

I wonder if it is the same Banana OG?

MrGoodBudz

Veteran
I think there is a lot of confusion with the whole banana og/kush name and variations. The banana I have is OrgnKid Banana aka Banana OGK. I have seen and heard of a few variations. My cut looks most similar to what was originally posted in this thread years ago. lol

Snype

Veteran
I don't know why i didn't buy Dutchgrown Oger99 when they were available?

I wonder if it is the same Banana OG?

I still got 2 packs in the freezer of Dutchgrowns Oger99. It's high on my list after the outdoor season. Been meaning to pop these seeds for a while.

Latest posts

Latest posts