What's new

Bagseed Trial Run

pedro112

Ahhhh yeah... somebody's going to be a trimming fool soon lol. Wow do they look nice or what? Nice job pedro, you should be smiling right now.

yeah i am laughing mate, im so proud of them i cant believe those 7 bagseed ladies turned out so well, i was told she was hashplant or pure power plant, i think she is afghani hash plant or similar, i cant wait to see my next flower pics haha,
i just noticed when you click on my pics they dont load up to big, im gona try loading them up bigger cus them nugs look so good people need to see them! and oh god watching them yellowall the way up now ripening more everyday this last week is going to be a long 1 lol, im giving them 6 days of water, 48 hours in pure dark cold dark i think i think that might stress them out even more and put out more thc, hopefuly it does, i found a purple leaf tonight too it was cool so were positive weve found a fruity pheno and im so pissed the clones never worked back then cus we would have kept her. ive hear of people putting flowerd plants back into veg, im going to read up on it and the plant we like best try it with her so i can get some cuttings and technicaly ive got the plant back, it should work in theory ? lol :rasta:

pedro112

Well I'm going to make a guess on the dried weight, and I'll be way off so no laughing lol... 8.92 oz

well when we do the dry weight, id say add an oz on there for picking at it, lol the stuff smells so lovely man and the 1 i sacraficed showed me what its going to look like, and when its trimmed right close to the bud there just solid rocks, i love this pheno if i knew what she was id buy her! shiva blessed us tonight with a bud that snaped whilst taking pictures giving us something to have little smoke in a few days waiting on them to flush, but me myself i have no idea on dry weight, it will be pure trimmed bud none of that half leafy shit this is the real nice shit, im hopeing for 7 ounces, but were gona need to sell like 2 maby 3 to get everything for this next grow setup for the perpetual harvest, i can get the room for 125gbp, and 8 lights 4kw for 65gbp each so thats as cheap as i can get it i dont think anyone could find cheapr than that 4 400hps with shades and 4 600hps with shades, 65bucks each thats cheap and 125 for a 2x2 tent thats a bargain, this is gona be amazing grows in about a months time and things start happening cant wait!! :ying::ying::ying::ying:

Warped1

I'm a victim of fast women and slow horses
Veteran
Well I'm sticking with 8.92.. but I hope it's higher. It's been a great show, count me in for the next one

HighDesertJoe

COME ON PEOPLE NOW
Veteran
Looking real good Pedro, you done ur self proud. That'll be some great smoke I can't wait to see what your next grow will look like.

pedro112

Well I'm sticking with 8.92.. but I hope it's higher. It's been a great show, count me in for the next one

thanks bro, glad you enjoyed the show but its still not over yet!
i cant wait till this next grow too! ive alot of genetics for clones going on :wave:

pedro112

Looking real good Pedro, you done ur self proud. That'll be some great smoke I can't wait to see what your next grow will look like.

thanks mate, i hope they look even better after there flush and dark period, ive got 1 ive flushed out till clear water came out and let her go pure dry then threw her in the dark for 48 hours, shell be ready tomorrow to cut, i might take a pic of the others before they go in and when they come out of darkness to see if the resin production is that much better. hmm..

pedro112

week 8 flowering, Bath time for the ladies!

week 8 flowering, Bath time for the ladies!

ok guys! thats them all flushed out properly now, got plenty pics to share with you guys the show isnt over yet, there still ripening. ive grown this bagseed right till the end and flushed them out properly and im happy with the results, ill be a bit sad once this thread is finished but thinking about that 19 seedlings ive got going right now is the future grow thats going to be very enjoyable to alot of people to watch, from church to hawaiian snow, arjans strawberry haze to great white shark, indicas, sativa mix, fruits n flavours, its going to be my genetic medley!!
heres the girls having their bath lol, and some nice nug shots for you nug lovers, some nice rocks to look at, the pheno that was the most rocky looking buds is up drying now, we choped her early to make sure we wouldnt chop the rest early this 1 should keep us going with smoke till there properly dry for a few weeks. anyways enjoy :lurk: :jump:

just uploading the rest!!

Warped1

I'm a victim of fast women and slow horses
Veteran
Wow 2 gals in the tub at the same time.. you lucky devil. They really turned out nice my friend.

pedro112

Wow 2 gals in the tub at the same time.. you lucky devil. They really turned out nice my friend.

haha nice 1 :tiphat:
just took a bunch of nug shots, heres more as they ripen. the colours are yellowing up the plant perfectly now and more lovly water for them till friday, i think there hitting there dark period on friday, gona take before and after pics to see if the thc production that it seemingly can produce by being in he dark is true and worth doing or not after every grow.
the actual colour of the buds is like a lovely looking bag appeal coated in resin, im realy hopeing i can keep them looking like that after drying.
if you liked this grow wait till ya see whats coming up next!!! :dance013:

pedro112

bud shottsss!!!

bud shottsss!!!

just thought id stick up some more nice shots of the ladies as they have a few days left to live :) so i grabed a joint and snaped away.checkem out :lurk:

hey remember to click on the pics so you see them right, i know someone out there wouldnt think of clicking on it to view lol.

this is my favourite nug pic, love it!

pedro112

this is 1 virgin who got it a little early, we culdnt resist her nugs any longer!!!!

check her out! pop corn! :lurk:

SEEDLINGS got going there are nice genetics,
got a bit of everything!!
greenhouse seeds:
church,
arjans strawberry haze,
lemon skunk,
great white shark,
hawaiian snow,
white widow.
OTHER SEEDBANKS
dinafem:
blue hash
sagamartha:
mango indica
G13 labs:
auto-ak, purple haze, pineapple express,
paradise seeds:
acid

pedro112

sorry i havent been on, my pc fried and had to wait on a new laptop. the buds drying just now ive got a couple pics of all the buds so im gona post them soon and get start working on my new grow journal. i cant stop picking at the little buds, shes strong..!! and fruity , all i can say on her :)