What's new

Bagseed Trial Run

pedro112

im starting my 1st grow journal on here, grew before etc etc but not for a while, so heres my bagseed grow from start to finish. im at around day 14 since seedling. will post the pics up in a few hours time. will keep updating a few times weekly. hope all goes well!

High Country

Give me a Kenworth truck, an 18 speed box and I'll
Veteran
im starting my 1st grow journal on here, grew before etc etc but not for a while, so heres my bagseed grow from start to finish. im at around day 14 since seedling. will post the pics up in a few hours time. will keep updating a few times weekly. hope all goes well!

Good luck with your bagseed pedro, sometimes you can find an absolute pot of gold with a bagseed strain.

I did....and have kept it for about 12 years...clone only...the best plant I have grown.... BAGSEED.

Just because it hasn't got a name doesn't mean it's no good.

pedro112

yes thats true, the bagseed run is just to get me back into it so imake a good go with the better genetics, about to post the pics up from today, hope you enjoy there looking realy healthy but 1 or 2 look a little f*kkd up lol

pedro112

here we go day 24, sorry pics have took so long to update, there doing realy well ad realy healthy looking. just doing another week roughly then we should have our 1.2m x 1.2m x 2m grow tent to flower them under. got everything except the tent so kinda p*ssd if it doesnt come here soon ill end up makeing something till it comes to put them under, heres the pics anyway hope you guys like them, feedback welcomed!

pedro112

update time on the bagseed grow, i wont have the pictures up till later on when the light comes on.
there in there new home now, our tent we built is looking good. weve made it 1.2m x 1.5m x 2m and there under 400watt HPS right now in day 3 of flowering. theve been repotted into 10litre buckets, some using the bog method of cutting bottoms of the pots and planting them directly ontop the bucket of soil, the rest just potted normal. still no females showing yet! but it smells real nice already.
weve got our carbon filter and 6inch extraction fan to fit to the tent tonight before we take the pics, this is my first time using an extraction fan with filter so interested in seeing if it makes as much of difference as its meant to, the smells starting to build up and hit you when you walk into the room so the sooner we get this up and running the better for us.
Nutrient wise were using all the biobizz range, grow/bloom/topmax/alg-a-mic/root juice and ive still to get some bioheaven which i should be using and house and garden shooting powder for the later half of flowering. soil mix is a bit of everything, biobizz all mix mixed with 2 or 3 other kinds of nice dark airey soil and a good bit of perlite thru it all for good drainage and plenty air thru the soil.
all is looking good will get the pics updated later as soon as the babys waken up and there 400hps is on.
enjoy!

NiteTiger

Tiger, Tiger, burning bright...
Veteran
They look healthy and happy! Good call on the bagseed for a first grow. Too many new growers get caught up in the genetics market.

As my sig says...

dasher65

Looking good there, Pedro. Everything's nice, clean and orderly...lots of love going into this one. Best of luck man. I'll be dropping in regularly to see the progress!!!

ijim

Bag seed can be from any strain that has been fertilized. All the seed you buy from the big names comes from bag seed if any of it gets distributed. I make seed runs every year with the classics and give away bags of bud. Then that's SS Haze bag seed or CINDY bag seed. And how often do you get an bag of excellent smoke that you find a seed or two in it? Who buys lousy cannabis?
One thing that you have to deal with when growing from mixed seed. Is the different strains and phenotypes you will have. An even canopy wont happen so you will have to deal with the tall girls. And optimal nutrient level and watering schedule wont be the same for all. Personally I love dealing with it. It keeps the what if factors in growing coming and that's good.

pedro112

thanks for the replys guys there realy appreciated, hope you guys keep droping by it makes the pictures and stuff seem worth doing to share with people.
yeah there are starting to show alot of phenos, some are stretching alot compared to others but ill be happy whatever size they turn out as long as there females!!! were planing on geting a 600hps digital balast to do the 2nd half of flowering once we know whats all females etc get some extra flower power in there. were trying to get some cuttings as well right now so we can get some more ladies in flowering once the males come out and hopefuly get some kind of perpetual harvest going so maby get something to cut down every 2 -4 weeks hopefuly that would be nice.
thanks again for all the replys there realy apreciated!
we got told its hash plant or power plant,we dont know which company/seedbank there from. Any any ideas on which they look like the most would be extremely apreciated! Thanks!

NiteTiger

Tiger, Tiger, burning bright...
Veteran
... maby get something to cut down every 2 -4 weeks hopefuly that would be nice.
thanks again for all the replys there realy apreciated!
we got told its hash plant or power plant,we dont know which company/seedbank there from. Any any ideas on which they look like the most would be extremely apreciated! Thanks!

Lemme tell you,keeping 30 day perpetual is a giant pain in the ass. Trying for a 2 week will probably make you want to stab yourself in the eye with your cloning shears :D

As to ID, no one can tell you at this point. Most strains are nearly identical in their visible representation, so there is just no way to differentiate. If someone says otherwwise, ask them what feature, unique to that one single strain, they're using to make the ID.

pedro112

well ill see if i can get a perpetual on the go, weve plenty room for cuttings seedlings and veging, and the big grow room so i think we mite manage to do it, were not realy sure what seeds to go for next, its basicaly a choice between the following.
greenhouse seeds female indica mix with the coloured seeds.
serious seeds AK47, bubblegum and kali mist.
and BOG either bogbubble, or sour bubble or sourboggle and the sour strawberry kush that sounds realy nice... and for yeild the bogglegum sounds quite good.. ive been a bog fan for ages i love his work, i cant wait t get more pics tho there realy growing fast and the bog double pot method realy seems to be working they look realy healthy now with all that 10litre room for roots, id recomend using that method to someone.
again guys thaks for posts, dont know whethere to put up pice every 3-4 days or 1ce a week, not sure yet! we need the fan up A.S.A.P! the house is overpowered already with no females showing yet and the smell is realy realy strong, cant wait to get this carbon scruber up tonight i hope to hell it gets rid of the smell, its a 6inch fan so should be plenty power for sucking the air out the room and thru the carbon filter,
rite take care guys hope we get some more posts! apreciate :)
ttyl guys take care!!!

pedro112

haha, ok i had a peak today and since repotting into that big buckets and switching to 12/12 theve grown loads in the past 2 or 3 days, ill get pics soon i was surprised how much bigger thye was already, i think all that root room is making them go wild haha and were starting to put the feed up a little next time.
we need to get more shooting powder u used it for the last 3-4 weeks and seemlingly it gives u like 20 - 30% more, i think the bog potting method is working out great too they seem to be loving it.
cant wait to finaly grow some bog, ill probaly end up going for the bogglegum and get the hug yeilds with low odour thats kind of geting and issue, we still need to fit the fan!!!!!

Warped1

I'm a victim of fast women and slow horses
Veteran
Cool pedro, everything looks great.. I'm working on my cab today.. first grow blah blah blah lol. Those babies look good though, good luck to you