What's new

BAG SEED TEST GROW

stevr59

thanks vt i am trying my best here but today i fianly made my first mistake i flushed yesterday with tab water but for got to flush the second time and today i was late getting to it and the coco was all dried out and the hole plant as wilted but it recovered soon as i flooded it but i am sitting here waiting for thing to go badly wrong since i don't know how long it will keep growing in such a small pot. now its a waiting game but i tell ya if this was going tobe my main harvest i dam sure would transplant it but since this is just for funs i am going to see how big i can get it with out transplanting it

stevr59

new update it hit 70" and still growing in the coffee can but running into problems now now once the coco drys the plant falls over looks like it getting top heavy lol now have to flood 3 times a day which is getting to be a pain in the ass and i just got a job so will not be able to hand water it 3 times a day. but go thing i will soon have the funds and will go ahead and get some more coco and upgrade to a bigger pot and get some canna nutes as well. but bad part i cant smoke any more thanks to my new job, dam piss test you know how the government is if i get hurt i get tested if i look like i do drug they will test me got a piss test tuesday and they will know wensaday mourning if i pased or not and hopefully i be working wensday

stevr59

well boys and girls more news it hit 71" today and showed it sex i have a male lol just my luck so looks like the end of this show but i can say thios test run went very very well
and the next run will be indoor in my NGB grow box and willl see how well coco does in that. all so i will be buying some better grade coco and canna ferts for the next run, oh gaiusmarius i will past the test man i been clean since dec so no worries there but not sure if i should fire on up after th test or not my friend did that and they made him go back and be re tetsed cuz he had to much water or some thing and its a temp job but i stand a good chance of getting on full time but not sure how they work there drug testeing at thjis point. we shall see but any ays thats the end of this show.

stevr59

so mr durbin your saying this quick fix 4.0 will turn my male tree into a female tree ummmmmmmm i think not

G

stevr59 said:
well boys and girls more news it hit 71" today and showed it sex i have a male lol just my luck so looks like the end of this show but i can say thios test run went very very well

Sorry to hear that but you gotta think of it like everything happens for a reason.. bro :) I guess you really do need that job then..

DurbanPoison said:
quick fix 4.0 - fuck anyone that tries to stop us from our habit/hobby
have to agree..

Last edited:

stevr59

yeah man i need that job vry bad its my door way to a higer paying job and 2 mins from my house with pleanty of time off and i can live A WILE WITH OUT THE SMOKE I STOPPED FOR 9 YEARS SO NO BIG DEAL ONCE I SEE HOW THEY WORK WITH THE TESTING I MAY GO BACK TO SMOKING BUT FOR A WILE I NEED TO GET THIS JOB SO I CAN PUT IT FOR SOME THING BETTER PAYING ITS JUST A TEMP JOB TILL AUG BUT IF THEY LIKE ME THEY MAY KEEP ME ON FULL TIME AND IT A UNION JOB WITH DAM GOOD BEAFITS BUT FUCK EM LOL I GOT MY POPPIES GROWING AND CAN SMOKE A LIL AND BE CLEAN IN 3 DAYS , NOT SURE WHAT I HAVE TO DO FOR THE TEST TOMMORO THEY SAID A PISS TEST AND PHIYCIAL SO NOT SURE IF I HAVE TO STRIP OR NOT I NEVER DONE THIS CRAP BEFORE BUT WE SHALL SEE. THINK MY COUSIN. TOLE ME YOU JUST HAVE TO PEE I A CUP AND THEY TAKE SOME BLOOD AND DO BLOOD PREUSSER
SACRY SHIT IS THEY TOLD ME IF THEY EVEN THINK I BEEN DOING SOME THING I HAVE TO GO IN RIGHT THEN AND THERE TO BE TESTED THTS SCARY SO WOULD HAVE NO TIME TO GET CLEAN PISS IR EVEN FIND A WAY TO HIDE THAT STUFF TO MAKE PISS.
BUT FOR NOW I AM CLEAN WITH NO WORRRIES BUT I BET YA I GET TESTED A LOT BECUSE OF MY LONG HAIR WE SHALL SEE BUT THE FUCK THE GROVERMENT NONE OF THERE GOD DAM BUSSINESS WHAT I PUT IN MY BODY

stevr59

ok every one here are the last pic i will be talking of this male lol buts its 73" and i just moved it indoor as a house plant but this ends this grow and all i can say is coco rules

stevr59

Indica Sativa said:
God damn that is a kickass photo!
thanks man thats one reason i brought it indoor so i could get one last pic of it with
out it being camouflaged by the under brush and it really lets every one see just how big it got in 11 weeks of veg but my luck its a dam male and done f-ed my chemx c-99 up but oh well no biggie but i am hoping to keep it a live till x-mas think it will make a great x-mas tree. :wave:

stevr59

welll here a update its now at 83" in the coffee can it has done it job but i dont have the heart to chop it but being so big i have 2 proublems one it keep falling over and two it need to be feeed 3 times a day or more but i cant wile i am at work so best i can do is feed twice a day and it starting to show as most of he fan leafs have turned yellow and fallen off now. i all so had a female chem x c-99 clone incoco in a coffee can and jjst chop it yesterday i let it go way to long but its ok i was after seeds any way and that big ass male did its job so not sure what i will end up with but fixing to start a new crop with my news seeds and i all so pass the piss test and have the job and got my bottle of quike fix 4.0 in my scocks and now back to enjoying my hobby

C

CannaBuilding

Dude that is one nice male :D it shows how much root mass can fit into so little coco, im mumming out one of my bag seed deisel phenos and man its comming along nicely in a 0.5L square pot, its 30 days from clone and was chopped at the 4 th node so i could bonsai it, and now its 6 inches tall and 6inches wide :D and has about 8 new cutting to be taken in about 5 days or so, just feeding them at 400 ppm ph 5.9 water once a day till 40 percent runoff temps are about 75f.

But coco is a ideal medium to have small trees in little pots, Also i cover about 1inch of the surface with pebbles or hydrotron so it dont dry out as quick and you can just water once a day and you shouldnt see any signs of defs, i only cover the coco with pebbles when the root system has strongly developed and is firmly distributed through out the coco, for some reason the fungas nats favor the plants with the pebbles and lay there eggs on those particular ones, i presume the reason is the coco is alot more damp and they like it more. Anyone used gnatorol with coco to control fungas nat larvae from hatching. No matter how much i pyrtherium spray i use they die out for like 5 days or so and then i see the back again they have just hatched and scraming for the surface when i water, i have sprayed them like twice now and they are still around. Do you reckon i should spray them some more?

Anyone dude good luck with your up comming grow peace :D :joint:

stevr59

hey man thanks for the prop man i really nd to chop the poor male but i cant make my self do it its in full bloom and still growing other than the sun leafs are turning yellow and fallen off but i think thats from not feeding 3 times a day which i can no longer do next time i will try to add some hyrdon on top and see if that will help the female i had growing in the same type pot i harvest the other day and am trying to re vegg it now not sure if it will work but i am going to try it. be nice to get some clones going but i got her under 20/4 of 150 watt hps and still feeding 2 twice a day of gh floranova grow at 900 ppm but proubmel i have with my out door grow this year is that every one flower earler way to early all my clones and even the one i startd from seeds oh the female i harvest the other day is full of seds wich i will be ueing for my last out door crop of the year and this time it will be all in coco i got till aug 24 to get em going good before it goes 12/12 here in sunny florida