What's new

backstabbed again, but hey i am now single

amannamedtruth

Veteran
berneydidnotread.gif

Snypette

Veteran
this is why we need neg reps! every woman on IC would be negging this sexist asshole.

- I am not blaming facebook, my point was having a Facebook makes other people more accessible for when a relationship is at a week point. Of course people must own up to their actions.. Facebook doesn't force a person to do wrong.

-You said:Women are often not held accountable, or to a much lesser degree then men. (that is quite a statement! LOL)

-again i was not speaking ONLY of woman, i was speaking of PEOPLE.

-now here you are just nit picking my words. I stated VERY clearly that what the girl did (NOT WHAT THE GUY MADE HER DO) was very wrong and hurtful in multiple ways at the beginning of my post. But you just ignore that and pick out the one line i wrote so u could call me out.

-there is no way 90 percent of the female population feels no remorse whatsoever after cheating on someone. Sorry, but no. common sense ;)

- you said:"Women are very dissimulative creatures (liars). Not to hate on them or anything. I guess it's how they survived."
-yep all us woman, we're all liars.

ok i'll stop wasting my breath after reading the rest of your post. Being insulted by someone who is slangin' complete bull shit doesn't phase me. You are obviously a woman hater with the crazy shit you are saying! You remind me of this guy me and snype used to know who had very bad mommy/woman issues. I am legit wondering if u r him! This crazy hubbub is just the type of stuff he would say.

sorry to fuck up your thread superman! Good wishes to you and I hope you find some new (and hopefully better!) moms, and find a nice trustworthy gal to be by your side.

LEF

Veteran
this is why we need neg reps! every woman on IC would be negging this sexist asshole.

every woman ? lol, you are no better then me

I didn't call you names, lol, how low you have stooped...

43441543.jpg

all you know is shaming, you are the one who should be ashamed of yourself.

a lot of women, when they don't know how to argue anymore..... comes the name calling/shaming :

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]sexist asshole.[/FONT]
obviously, you don't feel accountable for the stuff you say, so you go off saying anything that comes

-now here you are just nit picking my words.

You replied to my posts... I replied to yours. What's wrong ?

You cannot argue with a woman using logic. lol. Have you ever heard this before ?

You don't like it when it goes both ways don't you ? it's like equality by women's standards...

and again... when woman doesn't know how to prove her point with arguments she goes on to bash the other person

often name calling/shaming

I am sure you guys have seen this before

Being insulted by someone who is slangin' complete bull shit doesn't phase me. You are obviously a woman hater with the crazy shit you are saying! You remind me of this guy me and snype used to know who had very bad mommy/woman issues. I am legit wondering if u r him! This crazy hubbub is just the type of stuff he would say.

p.s. I never insulted you

I am sorry if you felt insulted because I found flaws in the way you think/act
(honestly, I really wish you only the best)

I feel bad for you though... because you go on calling me a sexist, an asshole, a woman hater, mommy issues

-now here you are just nit picking my words. I stated VERY clearly that what the girl did (NOT WHAT THE GUY MADE HER DO) was very wrong and hurtful in multiple ways at the beginning of my post. But you just ignore that and pick out the one line i wrote so u could call me out.

You don't need to tell me what you said. I quoted what you said. Why are you trying to tell me what you said ? Manipulator.

I did not ignore what you said. Why are you lying (assuming) ? Manipulator.

I called you out yes, didn't like it ? tough luck. Own up to your words woman.

I think most guys (and girls) on this site, will read what I replied to your post and see where I am coming from

I already got a ton of k for these posts...

I don't care what you think. If you would have stayed civil with me, we could have kept on discussing like grown ups, now I feel like I am talking with a child. Obviously, your not the kind of person who knows how to talk civil, your more of a person and needs to go on insulting the other person... You know that you are only helping me prove my point ?
Thanks for that.

let's see how long snype keeps you

or how long before you go off with a fluoro guy of your own

LEF

Veteran
shaming tactics

“Shaming tactics.” This phrase is familiar to many Men’s Rights Activists. It conjures up the histrionic behavior of female detractors who refuse to argue their points with logic. Yet women are not the only ones guilty of using shaming tactics against men. Male gynocentrists use them, too. Shaming tactics are emotional devices meant to play on a man’s insecurities and shut down debate. They are meant to elicit sympathy for women and to demonize men who ask hard questions. Most, if not all, shaming tactics are basically ad homimem attacks.

Charge of Irascibility (Code Red)

Discussion: The target is accused of having anger management issues. Whatever negative emotions he has are assumed to be unjustifiable. Examples:

• “You’re bitter!”
• “You need to get over your anger at women.”
• “You are so negative!”

Charge of Cowardice (Code Yellow)

Discussion: The target is accused of having an unjustifiable fear of interaction with women. Examples:

• “You need to get over your fear.”
• “Step up and take a chance like a man!”
• “You’re afraid of a strong woman!”

Charge of Hypersensitivity (Code Blue) – The Crybaby Charge

Discussion: The target is accused of being hysterical or exaggerating the problems of men (i.e., he is accused of playing “Chicken Little”). Examples:

• “Stop whining!”
• “Get over it!”
• “Suck it up like a man!”
• “You guys don’t have it as nearly as bad as us women!”
• “You’re just afraid of losing your male privileges.”
• “Your fragile male ego …”
• “Wow! You guys need to get a grip!”

Charge of Puerility (Code Green) – The Peter Pan Charge

Discussion: The target is accused of being immature and/or irresponsible in some manner that reflects badly on his status as an adult male. Examples:

• “Grow up!”
• “You are so immature!”
• “Do you live with your mother?”
• “I’m not interested in boys. I’m interested in real men.”
• “Men are shirking their God-given responsibility to marry and bear children.”

Charge of Endangerment (Code Orange) – The Elevated Threat Charge

Discussion: The target is accused of being a menace in some undefined manner. This charge may be coupled with some attempt to censor the target. Examples:

• “You guys are scary.”
• “You make me feel afraid.”

Charge of Rationalization (Code Purple) – The Sour Grapes Charge

Discussion: The target is accused of explaining away his own failures and/or dissatisfaction by blaming women for his problems. Example:

• “You are just bitter because you can’t get laid.”

Charge of Fanaticism (Code Brown) – The Brown Shirts Charge

Discussion: The target is accused of subscribing to an intolerant, extremist ideology or of being devoted to an ignorant viewpoint. Examples:

• “You’re one of those right-wing wackos.”
• “You’re an extremist”
• “You sound like the KKK.”
• “… more anti-feminist zaniness”

Charge of In-virility (Code Lavender)

Discussion: The target’s sexual orientation or masculinity is called into question. Examples:

• “Are you gay?”
• “I need a real man, not a sissy.”
• “You’re such a wimp.”

Charge of Overgeneralization (Code Gray)

Discussion: The target is accused of making generalizations or supporting unwarranted stereotypes about women. Examples:

• “I’m not like that!”
• “Stop generalizing!”
• “That’s a sexist stereotype!”

Charge of Misogyny (Code Black)
Discussion: The target is accused of displaying some form of unwarranted malice to a particular woman or to women in general. Examples:

• “You misogynist creep!”
• “Why do you hate women?”
• “Do you love your mother?”
• “You are insensitive to the plight of women.”
• “You are mean-spirited.”
• “You view women as doormats.”
• “You want to roll back the rights of women!!”
• “You are going to make me cry.”

Charge of Instability (Code White) – The White Padded Room Charge

Discussion: The target is accused of being emotionally or mentally unstable. Examples:

• “You’re unstable.”
• “You have issues.”
• “You need therapy.”
• “Weirdo!”

Charge of Selfishness (Code Silver)

Discussion: This attack is self-explanatory. It is a common charge hurled at men who do not want to be bothered with romantic pursuits. Examples:

• “You are so materialistic.”
• “You are so greedy.”

Charge of Superficiality (Code Gold) – The All-That-Glitters Charge

Discussion: The charge of superficiality is usually hurled at men with regard to their mating preferences. Examples:

• “If you didn’t go after bimbos, then …”
• “How can you be so shallow and turn down a single mother?”

Charge of Unattractiveness (Code Tan) – The Ugly Tan Charge

Discussion: The target is accused of having no romantic potential as far as women are concerned. Examples:

• “I bet you are fat and ugly.”
• “You can’t get laid!”
• “Creep!”
• “Loser!”
• “Have you thought about the problem being you?”

Charge of Defeatism (Code Maroon)

Discussion: This shaming tactic is akin to the Charge of Irascibility and the Charge of Cowardice in that the accuser attacks the target’s negative or guarded attitude about a situation. However, the focus is not so much on the target’s anger or fear, but on the target’s supposed attitude of resignation. Examples:

• “Stop being so negative.”
• “You are so cynical.”
• “If you refuse to have relationships with women, then you are admitting defeat.”
• “C’mon! Men are doers, not quitters.”

Threat of Withheld Affection (Code Pink) – The Pink Whip

Discussion: The target is admonished that his viewpoints or behaviour will cause women to reject him as a mate. Examples:

• “No woman will marry you with that attitude.”
• “Creeps like you will never get laid!”

pappy masonjar

Veteran

...So... he'd have 2 neg reps? :biglaugh:

I gotta say, LEF has made
A LOT of true points.
It is very funny you (snypette) tell him your not gonna even respond to the rest of his message because its too ridiculous. :)
Thats what my girl says when shes doesnt have a good counter point too!

Poor Supe, First that backstabbing tramp does him dirty and now his thread has been ganked from him.

Snype

Veteran
I disagree

Blaming facebook ? What about personal responsibility ?
Oh... it's not the girl's fault... it's facebook, there are all these guys there... waiting to talk to you
It's always personal responsibility but at some point in life people get pulled in different directions in times of weakness. It goes the same for guys as for girls. It goes both ways. Sounds like you had some problems yourself
Truth of the matter is, girls have tons of guys waiting for them. They get approached multiples times a day. It goes to their heads very often, and they start thinking all the guys want them, they don't consider all the other guys who didn't approach them.
The same thing happens to us guys as well. Like I said it's the same both ways. Maybe just not for yourself for some reason.
Women are often not held accountable, or to a much lesser degree then men.
Sounds like you had some bad girl situations in your life. Not sure why you think women are less accountable than men.

Again, taking away responsibility from women... it is not their fault... they got told some stuff... manipulated of course... they couldn't control themselves.. they are weak right ?

no self-control

Again... for a third time you are stating that ... it's the guy's fault. He manipulated the woman. He made her take the decision.
I think you are misunderstanding what Snypette is saying. This has nothing to do with guys and girls. It has to do with humans in general. We all have points of weakness in life and if we put ourselves into certain situations, then mistakes can be made. Say your friends always have a mountain of crack on their living room table and you hang out with them all the time, in a point of weakness, it's just a matter of time before you start smoking that crack. But if you never put yourself into that situation in the first place, you would have never smoked the crack to begin with.
This is a very common theme in our gynocentric society. Women are not held responsible. Women don't get the same treatment as men. They are not held to the same standards.
This statement isn't really making sense to me. Maybe in your own personal life your statement makes sense. We must have different life experiences.

I am not sure you really trust. I think what you are saying is that you might trust women more then men. And that is totally understandable given all the misandry going on in america. The thing is, what you say, and what you really feel, are two different things. That is why men cannot listen to a woman's advice on how to pick up ladies.
Maybe you can't listen to the advice of women but that doesn't mean that some men don't.
Women are very dissimulative creatures (liars). Not to hate on them or anything. I guess it's how they survived.
Men are just has bad as the women that you are talking about. I know many women that don't go around being the way that you are describing. The way that you are speaking pretty much says that you haven't had good experiences in your life with women. That doesn't mean that your reality is similar to other men.

And you are entitled to your opinion, but to pass it off as a fact... well I am sorry, but if something is dumb then that's it.
If you want to state facts, then you are free to post your own counter-studies.
So now your studies are fact? That's pretty funny!

Why do you feel the need to call things dumb ?

Remember when I said that there is a lot man-hatred (misandry) going around ? I think you got conditionned pretty good.
It's not your fault. You have no free will right ? You get told stuff, and that's it right ? Be careful snype, who knows what will happen if some guy whispers to your woman's ears.. Oh yeah, and I would be careful with the facebook.. seems like your woman's got some issues with that program. Seems like it's a place where women are manipulated to ditch their men. lol.
Life is a learning experience. Me and Snypette don't have Facebook accounts. The point is that in life, we are all trying to be lured by something. It's not Facebook, it's everything around us and the situations that we personally put ourselves in. If you don't put your yourself into poor situations, then no mistakes can be made.
Men have free will. Something which is scary to a lot of them, hence why a lot of them go under a woman's command.
Not sure what you mean.
Men getting burned to the ground by women is a very common thing.
It's just as common as women getting burned by men. At least in my life.
Women are objectified.

Men are disposable.
It's pretty obvious that you've had some bad experiences with women in your life. Maybe you are meeting the wrong girls. There's bad guys and girls in life. It's not so simple.
It's not easy being a man today.
Us poor men!
There used to be compensations for all the bullshit be-a-man crap, it was way more valued to be a "man" at a certain time..
Thinking like the 1930s lol. I think it started to bad in the 60s, with birth control letting women sleep around all they want, and all the no fault divorce laws that lets women cheat and get 60-70% of a man's earnings, including his house.
Sounds like women love to use you. You must be going about your relationships in the wrong way.
What about a man, who gives birth to a kid that's not your own ? You find out a couple years later, sorry buddy, you are still gonna pay that alimony. That is the law in america.

80% of suicides, 80% of homeless

93% of america's prison population
That has more to so with the system. Have you also noticed the rate of minorities in the prison system compared to whites.
as a man you are not even entitled to your feelings (even when it is known that boys cry more then girls)
Man some girl really fucked with your head.
and you expect these people to act like humans ? humans have feelings

one day snypette you might get a feel of what i'm talking about, it's gonna be a heavy thing to take in

maybe you won't, I have a feeling it wouldn't be of use to you

women are in the best position to stop the exploitation of men, but it's simply not in their best interest
The exploitation of men? LOL!
our society has been serving women since the 12th century

View Image

I put the most important info in bold.

^

You spend too much time looking at studies. You can find any study you want to match your opinion. Those studies you listed are all bullshit.

every woman ? lol, you are no better then me

I didn't call you names, lol, how low you have stooped...

View Image

all you know is shaming, you are the one who should be ashamed of yourself.

a lot of women, when they don't know how to argue anymore..... comes the name calling/shaming :

You replied to my posts... I replied to yours. What's wrong ?

You cannot argue with a woman using logic. lol. Have you ever heard this before ?

You don't like it when it goes both ways don't you ? it's like equality by women's standards...

and again... when woman doesn't know how to prove her point with arguments she goes on to bash the other person

often name calling/shaming

I am sure you guys have seen this before

p.s. I never insulted you

I am sorry if you felt insulted because I found flaws in the way you think/act
(honestly, I really wish you only the best)

I feel bad for you though... because you go on calling me a sexist, an asshole, a woman hater, mommy issues
You do sound like you have some issue's with women.

You don't need to tell me what you said. I quoted what you said. Why are you trying to tell me what you said ? Manipulator.
Because you are taking some of her statements out of context
I did not ignore what you said. Why are you lying (assuming) ? Manipulator.
You mean like your manipulated studies?
I called you out yes, didn't like it ? tough luck. Own up to your words woman.
Own up to your own sorry life.
I think most guys (and girls) on this site, will read what I replied to your post and see where I am coming from

I already got a ton of k for these posts...
You guys and your reps. LOL! Those reps mean so much don't they?
I don't care what you think. If you would have stayed civil with me, we could have kept on discussing like grown ups, now I feel like I am talking with a child. Obviously, your not the kind of person who knows how to talk civil, your more of a person and needs to go on insulting the other person... You know that you are only helping me prove my point ?
Thanks for that.
You are both helping each other prove your points.
let's see how long snype keeps you
We've been together for 7 years. Don't think any of us are going anywhere
or how long before you go off with a fluoro guy of your own

...So... he'd have 2 neg reps? :biglaugh:

I gotta say, LEF has made
A LOT of true points.
It is very funny you (snypette) tell him your not gonna even respond to the rest of his message because its too ridiculous. :)
Thats what my girl says when shes doesnt have a good counter point too!
No, it's just a waste of time when real life is going on with many tasks to accomplish. Obviously their conversation wasn't really going anywhere.
Poor Supe, First that backstabbing tramp does him dirty and now his thread has been ganked from him.
The drama on IC continues.

non

Veteran
how did this turn into gender wars? being a piece of shit to my knowlegde is gender neutral.

while things like child custody and army-stuff can be unfair to men, most of those mentioned "problems" might be patriarchy's fault, ever think of that?

LEF

Veteran
You spend too much time looking at studies. You can find any study you want to match your opinion. Those studies you listed are all bullshit.

considering you insulted me I didn't bother to read your post, and added you to my ignore list along with your wife

also you took my post that was directed to your woman, this wasn't between you and me

your wife is not a child (even though she acts like one), she can defend herself, especially considering she also attacks

The drama on IC continues.

your wife is a drama queen and you came here and contributed big man

if you play with shit your hands are gonna stink

p.s.

I noticed you assumed a lot

Snype

Veteran
considering you insulted me I didn't bother to read your post, and added you to my ignore list along with your wife

also you took my post that was directed to your woman, this wasn't between you and me

your wife is not a child (even though she acts like one), she can deffend herself, especially considering she also attacks

if she can throw the punches, she can take them too

also to be fair, at some point I did say that women in general are liars

I don't think it's all women, but there is a big gender tendency there (sorry ladies did not mean to insult you)

your wife is a drama queen and you came here and contributed big man

if you play with shit your hands are gonna stink

Thank you for adding me to your ignore list! Private conversations happen over PM's. This is an open forum. Guess you don't have experience with your special someone grabbing your back. Have a great day!

LEF

Veteran
This message is hidden because Snype is on your ignore list.

I wish you both well.

Sorry superman for the hijack, I think my time with this thread is over.

Moving on.

Midnight Tokar

Veteran
This message is hidden because Snype is on your ignore list.

I wish you both well.

Sorry superman for the hijack, I think my time with this thread is over.

Moving on.

I gave this post a helpful rating only because you acknowledged that you totally hijacked Supermans thread AND you claim to be moving on from this thread.

m314

ICMag Donor
Veteran
wow this thread has gone whack. my real issues now are access to medical for my health issues.i was going back and staying overnight while doing the tests. my cancer is spreading . they are worried about my lungs and brain. they want to do a spinal tap and I don't wanna really go there. it seems all good things do come to an end. as long as I don't croak in hospital bed its all good.i prefer the native American way oldschool. peace and I don't plan on croaking soon

You've probably mentioned this before, but I haven't seen it. Have you tried hash oil as a cancer treatment? 1 gram a day seems to have excellent results for some people, better results than radiation and chemotherapy. I know high dose cannabinoids have cured late stage cancer in several animal studies.

What's the Native American way? I'm a white guy, but my last girlfriend was from the Pomo tribe here in the Bay Area.

Midnite Toker

Veteran
wow this thread has gone whack. my real issues now are access to medical for my health issues.i was going back and staying overnight while doing the tests. my cancer is spreading . they are worried about my lungs and brain. they want to do a spinal tap and I don't wanna really go there. it seems all good things do come to an end. as long as I don't croak in hospital bed its all good.i prefer the native American way oldschool. peace and I don't plan on croaking soon
Praying you kick this cancer thing's ass. Lot's of folks do these days, stay strong minded. Oh, and at least your not contending with rust!:biggrin: