What's new

Back to the Swamp 2014

45th

DSCF7027_zps7b8aae30.jpg

Swamp Thang

Veteran
I thank you for including that photograph of a creek, 45th. I find that when in the wild I am just drawn to rivers, creeks and swamps, so it was a natural progression for me to become a swamp bud grower, when I first started reading about how to build swamp tubes a few years back.

In my humble opinion, there is no more tranquil a setting to fire up a nice fat joint, than in the shade down beside a slow-flowing river. A more meditative setting is hard to come by.

Hey guys, still alive here :) Never got to post a nice final update, but I hauled in around 1/2 to 3/4's of a #, which I'm still smoking happily on. This was definitely my most successful grow yet. I should be back with a little thread for the new season soon enough!

Team Microbe

Veteran
Bam baby!

Congratulations on a successful season brother, can't wait to see you kill it even more this next year. I love the swamp grows... they're truly in the smack dab middle of nature's palms - life just flourishes in swamps! So lively...

TheOneWiill

Can any of y'all suggest a strain for in the swamp area a little above the equator. It is very hot and humid here. Thinking of doing an auto sativa. Or leaning too a sativa strains for the weather.

Swamp Thang

Veteran
Standing by to witness your 2015 swamp grow, Rosetta Stoned, and once again may I state for the avoidance of doubt that the only thing worse than conducting a swamp grow is FAILURE to do so ha ha ha.

Savage Seeds

Rosettaaaaaaaa where you at brother?! What's the master plan for this year? Come on brother give it up I love watchin yer swamp grows!

45th

Ata Tundra *BC Blueberry *BC Gold Bud *Cold Creek Kush
*Onyx *Short Stuff #1 *Snow Ryder *White Widow *Big Foot
in 2015 :)

45th

This Low Ryder was in October...September anything would be bonus.

ic

I just love dwarfs... :)

Attachments

• 00v0v_gByw23d0INm_300x300.jpg
    00v0v_gByw23d0INm_300x300.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 10
Hey guys, sorry I never really finished this thread. Was too busy enjoying the fruits of my labor haha :D I should be back this year with a new thread, in this swamp.

Latest posts

Latest posts