ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ah very good!
Thanks for the update willy!
You both hang in there, right on
best wishes to twiggy on my behalf

W

willyweed

consider it done chevy, and she sends her best wishes to you and yours .stay safe. ww:)

Iffy

Nil Illegitimus Carburundum
ICMag Donor
Veteran
All the research in the world ain't gonna save twiggy! Sending good vibes & karma!

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Have you looked into what I posted about earlier?

Times running out!

DemonPigeon

Veteran
Have you looked into what I posted about earlier?

Times running out!

It really isn't

I've found I'm hooked on this thread the same way I am on documentaries about the hunt for the Loch Ness Monster, I can't see how there could ever be a monster... but I enjoy watching people sincerely look for it and what ideas they can come up with to try to lure it out or prove it exists.

BTW
"Nessie & Twiggy"
Would be the best buddy comedy film EVER.

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
It really isn't

I've found I'm hooked on this thread the same way I am on documentaries about the hunt for the Loch Ness Monster, I can't see how there could ever be a monster... but I enjoy watching people sincerely look for it and what ideas they can come up with to try to lure it out or prove it exists.

BTW
"Nessie & Twiggy"
Would be the best buddy comedy film EVER.

FYI - if there are living cells within that twig - they can be replicated and reproduced.

But I think like you this is just a publicity stunt - therse not even a bud shot of this supposedly amazing bud

DemonPigeon

Veteran
FYI - if there are living cells within that twig - they can be replicated and reproduced.

But I think like you this is just a publicity stunt - therse not even a bud shot of this supposedly amazing bud

I'm not saying that living cells can't be cloned but after being dead this long there's probably no rush now if we're all honest.

I don't think this is a publicity stunt. (What do you imagine he's hoping to gain?)

I think it's fun though. It's like that Tenacious D song, Tribute.

L

LEX-UK

publicity & post count lol plus distracts you from his nug shots maybe.. i have lots of silly ideas daily.

W

willyweed

have a look in my photo's ! every photo marked superskunk is an exact clone of twiggy :tiphat: .ww

DemonPigeon

Veteran
have a look in my photo's ! every photo marked superskunk is an exact clone of twiggy :tiphat: .ww

They look gorgeous! You didn't keep any clones/seeds?

picture.php

W

willyweed

picture.php

this is my fav pic of twiggy
my last clone got dropped on the floor ,i tried to stick it back together ,but sadly was too late :-(

Dank Demon

Growing herb is a way of life!
Veteran
She deffo looks like a keeper if ever I have seen one mate :) Good luck with your project.

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
jolly good - well done!

Now freeze twiggy until you can afford single cell replication

W

willyweed

jolly good - well done!

Now freeze twiggy until you can afford single cell replication
thanks lyryc :thank you:
it's funny you should say that lyryc,as the next step in twiggy's rebirth will probably be a stint in the freezer.sort of a mini ice age ! and after that i may plant her outside for the spring :) all the best. ww

azad

Buzkashi
Veteran
Nothing is real anything is possible.
learn a special life mantra recite it over a glass of water,then sprinkle a little water over your twiggy.

Iffy

Nil Illegitimus Carburundum
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sometimes it's best to just move on.....tough tho!
All the best mate.

SupaFunk

Veteran
I've not been around much.

When I saw this thread back alive I wondered if T4 had finally resurrected!