What's new

back from the brink of death?

W

willyweed

maybe, but he's a shit lawyer!

not trying to piss on your chips bud, just saying, if a twig snaps clean, it's dead wood. You can plant your office desk in elephant shit, but it's not gonna get any bigger.

stop telling everybody it ent gonna work ,when you don't know for sure
that's called, shitting higher that your arse:thank you:

ydijadoit

I've brought some plants back from what looked like certain death. Some of my re-veg experiments have taken 40-50 days, to show signs of life.
That said, if you get this one back, you are the man. Funny so many people asking "Why?"
I ask "Why the hell not?
Best of luck. I always felt bad for Charlie Brown and his Christmas tree!
Regards

W

willyweed

I've brought some plants back from what looked like certain death. Some of my re-veg experiments have taken 40-50 days, to show signs of life.
That said, if you get this one back, you are the man. Funny so many people asking "Why?"
I ask "Why the hell not?
Best of luck. I always felt bad for Charlie Brown and his Christmas tree!
Regards

my thoughts exactly, come on charlie brown and willyweed:thank you:

budelight

Discovery Requires Experimentation
Veteran
my thoughts exactly, come on charlie brown and willyweed:thank you:
Tbh I totally know you can bring it back. It is tough, but doable.

The way to know if it is still viable is when you cut a tip off, it will look alive and white inside.
I'm sure you've done this and it would explain your certainty :).

I hope you bring it back,
BeL

W

willyweed

i agree mate she looks pretty ruff,but i have not seen anybody else give it a go,so just wanted to know for sure one way or the other. gonna be a long haul ,but i am very patient and would give anything to have her back!

SupaFunk

Veteran
Any signs of the resurrection taking place yet willy?

Are you still using Holy Water?

:)

W

willyweed

hiya mate ,i knew you would find it in the end ! i hope you are keeping well ?
re: twiggy update.
not much to report at the moment, still in the 1 litre pot of coco ,under a very light nutrient feed canna coco and superthrive ,not any signs of life yet ,but this is to be expected as i anticipate this project to be very slow in progress ! i am being very patient and will let this run for approx 3-4 months to give it any chance of survival .
all the best willyweed
ps what nutrient are you currently using ?

buffinski

If it hasnt any shoots left on it can't see how it can grow. I've had cuttings root but as the shoots had died off it was just basically a green stem with roots.

Green81

Veteran
Good luck willyweed! Please prove me wrong, I have my doubts she'll return, being an annual, once leaf and stem tips are dead there's a very small percentage that shell come back from that, but maybe.....

Peace

g81

al70

Veteran
Hahaha, wtf are you doing man? why oh why? Unless that's a Jesus strain, you've seen the last of life from that stick. Come on, we should all keep things as if they are about to be found. An extra stick in a pot will still count towards your numbers, but wont add to your harvest.
god loves a tryer,, hates a chancer...

W

willyweed

buffinski i do not know for sure ,but am willing to let it run,nothing to lose

green81 thanks for the positive vibe, t4 needs it,again nothing to lose

al70 twiggy aka (t4) will be given time to rise from the dead.fingers crossed

al70

Veteran
buffinski i do not know for sure ,but am willing to let it run,nothing to lose

green81 thanks for the positive vibe, t4 needs it,again nothing to lose

al70 twiggy aka (t4) will be given time to rise from the dead.fingers crossed
ye never know??????? she might save the earth, LOL