What's new

Baby Pictures

cough_cough_eer

Anita Bonghitt
Veteran
The worst thing that we have had to deal with so far, is that he nipped at my son's nose when he tried to put a leash on him

Sounds like they both learned a lesson.Well, the puppy will get used to the routine soon enough and become a regular member of the family :smile:

My cat bites noses too.Kinda a game we play~who ever get thier nose too close to the mouth gets bit.

(sshhhh, dont tell kitty but I always let her win)

G

Awesome Ms. G! i am sure you will love your new dog... most of the time He is gorgeous! I bet your son is tickled pink! Have you named him yet? Good luck on the training!
thank You! yes, we named him "****". When I am talking sweet to him I say, you're my "***", yes you are :D we're big Star Wars fans if that din't tip ya off... :biglaugh:
Oh man, I understand about the nervousness associated with "others" and your "hobby" of choice... I really worry sometimes about the rest of my life, living in fear of the "secret garden" being discovered... :badday:
One day, maybe we can live in a land that we are free to do what we wish with our own body and not be demonized for using/growing cannabis... You can do everything else right in this life but if you smoke, buy or grow cannabis, You could lose everything :crazy:

(sshhhh, dont tell kitty but I always let her win)
nope, never would... hehhehe....
the puppy will get used to the routine soon enough and become a regular member of the family
:rolleyes: That's what I keep tellin' myself! :smoker: and yes, I agree... :wink:

:rasta: Thanks Ya'll...

Last edited:

lonsdale

awww what beautiful shih tzu puppies!!!

i love the shih tzu breed...very calm and great with kids...i had a shih tzu for 12 years and he died unfortunately 1 month after i got married last year :(

RIP Master Sebastian Gizmo...you'll always be in my heart :( :(

seeing those photos puts a smile on my face but also makes me so sad

Jenna

Hi Lonsdale :wave:

Sorry to hear about the loss of Master Sebastian Gizmo. Thats so hard! I am glad you enjoyed the pics. the pups all have new homes now. Now I have to keep the adults separated when the female goes into heat.. uh huh.. I can see how this will play out.. better call the vet or I'll have another group of pups before I know it!

G

So so sweet babies.
Lost my Lhasa a couple of years ago. She was 18 when she died. She was my first little dog. One of her litters was with a Shitz. We dubbed them Lhasa Shitz'es )(Lotsa Shits'es). They were adorable. My neighbor still has one. His name is Alf.

Your stories made me laugh so hard.

Your "Norman" was our "Lizzie". The Tooth Fairy smashed her by accidentally kneeling on her while reaching under the pillow for the tooth. Lizzie was illegally snuggled in bed with my son at the time.

I was torn with telling the truth about the Tooth Fairy and revealing how Lizzie met her maker or letting my son believe he crushed her in his sleep and his disobedience killed Lizzie.

He didn't say a word but was so sad until I told him the truth.

OK, it took me a week or two. I don't think I felt more of a failure as a mom(and a Tooth Fairy) than then.

Last edited:

Jenna

Ohmygawd Nan..... sounds like something that would happen to me. Talk about tramatic! I don't know who I feel worse for, you or your son. Mother guilt should be bottled!

The toothfairy around here ended up getting reminder notes on her pillow from the toothless children to remind her to pay up. <the toothfairy was notoriously forgetful around here)

Thanks for the post and WELCOME to ICMAG!!

G

hey Jenna, Anita, and all other pet lovers....

Ya'll will love this!!...

Dear Dogs and Cats,

The dishes with the paw print are yours and contain your food. The other dishes are mine and contain my food. Please note, placing a paw print in the middle of my plate of food does not stake a claim for it becoming your food and dish, nor do I find that aesthetically pleasing in the slightest.

The stairway was not designed by NASCAR and is not a racetrack. Beating me to the bottom is not the object. Tripping me doesn't help because I fall faster than you can run.

I cannot buy anything bigger than a king sized bed. I am very sorry about this. Do not think I will continue sleeping on the couch to ensure your comfort. Dogs and cats can actually curl up in a ball when they sleep. It is not necessary to sleep perpendicular to each other stretched out to the fullest extent possible. I also know that sticking tails straight out and having tongues hanging out the other end to maximize space is nothing but sarcasm.

For the last time, there is not a secret exit from the bathroom. If by some miracle I beat you there and manage to get the door shut, it is not necessary to claw, whine, meow, try to turn the knob or get your paw under the edge and try to pull the door open. I must e! xit through the same door I entered. Also, I have been using the bathroom for years - canine or feline attendance is not mandatory.

The proper order is kiss me, then go smell the other dog or cat's butt. I cannot stress this enough!

To pacify you, my dear pets, I have posted the following message on our front door:

Rules for Non-Pet Owners Who Visit and Like to Complain About Our Pets:

1. They live here. You don't.

2. If you don't want their hair on your clothes, stay off the furniture. (That's why they call it "fur"niture.)

3. I like my pets a lot better than most people.

4. To you, it's an animal. To me, he/she is an adopted son/daughter who is short, hairy, walks on all fours and doesn't speak clearly. Dogs and cats are sometimes better than kids .they eat less, don't ask for money all the time, are easier to train, usually come when called, never drive your car, don't hang out with drug-using friends, don't smoke or drink, don't worry about having to buy the latest fashions, don't wear your clothes, and don't need a gazillion dollars for college - and if they get pregnant, you can sell the children.

:D too cute... now, only if they could read... :drum:

Last edited:

Jenna

too cute Ms. G! There should be some rules for kids.. like "If Mom has the dogs separated, no matter how lonely you think they look, DON'T put them together to visit" :yoinks:

Anybody wanna buy a puppy?

G

Paranoid Blunts said:
what does being a woman have to do with those beautiful little puppies?
:chin: well I guess, because Jenna is a "woman" who wanted to share pictures of her "puppies" with her "women" friends.... hhmmmm, yep... makes sense to me... but hey, I'm a woman too.....:smoke:

sparobis

Veteran
lol ms g
for once someone will believe me when i say my scars,bumps bruises fur ladened clothes,werent self induced...now if i can get my boss to believe me when i say my cat ate my blueprints..im all set....god i lovem dont you!
peace
sparo

Jenna

Hey! I am here... had a bit of surgery this past week so now I have a valid reason for one-handed typing. :yoinks:

Yes, paranoidblunts.. Ms. G wins the cigar.. I figure I am a gal, my pooch keeps having pups and I couldn't find the puppy picture forum.

Thanks for the comments ppl.

have a great day.. off to find the tylenol!

cough_cough_eer

Anita Bonghitt
Veteran
My cat still won't let me have a puppy :dueling:

I had to sneek it in when she was sleeping, :kitty:
but , I got a new fish :woohoo: a valentini puffer,

cough_cough_eer

Anita Bonghitt
Veteran
yeah I lite up and watch them a lot..

yeah I lite up and watch them a lot..

so I'll bore you all with more, (no, not enough to do today)actually puffers are a lot like puppys, they swim up to you and beg for food. except you dont want to pet them due to thier poisionous skin, ( wont hurt you tho).

:badday: on a sad note... (in my fresh water tank)my Jack Demsey I had for 12 years died. on christmas morning too... I'll have to find a pic of him its in the gallery somewhere.

Latest posts

Latest posts