What's new

baby names (Aurora)?

Celticman

Not Sure About Elsewhere

Not Sure About Elsewhere

It might not be on the list but every damn Disney princess name seems to be a stripper name here in Vegas.
Want a Belle?
How about Jasmine?
How about Giselle?

There is a Daria and Zeilia too.

But there is, at almost every Vegas nightclub, a sleeping beuty, AKA Princess Aurora.

I asked the Aurora at Club Paradise why she chose the name Aurora and she said it was because the name conjures up beutiful images (because of the skyshow) but also conjures up a sweet and innocent feeling because Aurora was the Princess in Sleeping Beuty.

It seems some strippers want the ubersexual sounding names, some want the dirty sounding names, and some want to bring forth feelings of innocence.

For me-
I would never name my kid after a disney princess- even tho I love some of the names.

To me- Disney princess= Grown up stripper.

But I guess Vegas can do that to a guy.

Celticman

flubnutz

stoned agin ...
Veteran
i'm likin aurora as a girl's name, rory for short is fine. but it depends on the last name too, it's gotta flow nicely, boy or girl. knew a girl with the celtic name morag, she married a guy with the last name bagg, so she's morag bagg, yow :D

steppinRazor

cant stop wont stop
Veteran
It's pronounced ray-ah. So those nicknames are a little off.

But I guess it all depends on your area. It's definitely not odd here.

:laughing: i gave you k+ thinking this 'rhea' post was a joke.. lol funny non the less

i knew a bitch back when, first chick i knew of to have an std, her name was maria - quickly changed to ghana-maria ... ahhhh highschool

Yummybud

Veteran
For a girl I like these names:

1.) Ariel

2.) Yasmin

3.) Mina

3) Niki

all accept Ariel are old persian names so I like them.

not sure why i like Ariel....... I met a girl named Ariel once that was super hot maybe that's why.......

Yummybud

Veteran
girls names that I really disklike........... 1.) rebecca 2.) roseanne 3.) roxanne anything with anne...