What's new

baby names (Aurora)?

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

These are the top 50 stripper names bro,
Aurora (cool name) is not on the list btw.

Bambi
Brandy
Candy
Lexxxie
Amber
Angel
Destiny
Nikki
Roxanne
Asia
Sierra
Cheyenne
Ginger
Jasmine
Crystal
Houston
Chastity
Daisy
Cherry
Shiva
Bouncie or Bounci
Lola
Jenna
Barbie
Jami Lynn
Lacey
Savannah
Brittany
Lexus
Bunny
Porsche
Gingerly
Essence
Cookie
Sephora
Trixie
Juicy
Ingrid
Menage
Dream
Jaycee
Jayla
Experience
Karamel
Magic
Mickie
Tia
Chyna
Missy
Mercedes

Wow, talk about a coincidence!

I'm watching the History Channel right now about Fort Knox and the gold we have in the United States and they are speaking about how gold has been an icon not just as currency but as jewelry and something to worship by all nations for the past 5,000 years.

They said that gold has the metallic unit reading of "AU" which was originally derived from the Roman Goddess "Aurora" who was the bringer of the dawn!

Aurora.jpg

Of all the names in the world to hear, Aurora just popped up out of nowhere on TV! I guess its a sign Yukon. Aurora is what it will have to be!

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Wow, talk about a coincidence!

I'm watching the History Channel right now about Fort Knox and the gold we have in the United States and they are speaking about how gold has been an icon not just as currency but as jewelry and something to worship by all nations for the past 5,000 years.

They said that gold has the metallic unit reading of "AU" which was originally derived from the Roman Goddess "Aurora" who was the bringer of the dawn!

Aurora.jpg

Of all the names in the world to hear, Aurora just popped up out of nowhere on TV! I guess its a sign Yukon. Aurora is what it will have to be!
well done bro, good find.

me I'm still lookin' up shyt on strippers.......

well done bro, good find.

me I'm still lookin' up shyt on strippers.......

:laughing:

Great find on the stripper list S4L!!! I forgot to mention in my list of names; Dream, Mercedes, Missy and Juicy!! LOL - If a girl came up to me and said "Hi. My name is Juicy" I would IMMEDIATELY know that something is up! (no pun intended)

ka0tik_kreati0n

♥-_-~Praying the Lord my soul to keep~-_-&#9
Veteran
I love Rory.. I think thats cute.
I'm thinking of naming mine(if girl) Kylie.
if boy Kaedyn.
dunno I like k names... lol, but IW wants Kane for boy, and he likes kylie for girl.(but hes insistent its another boy lol)

ArcticBlast

It's like a goddamned Buick Regal
Veteran
my two boys are very polite but insane and they terrorize everything...my little girl is sweet but awfully spoiled/whiney...

we just went with "regular" names, but the "fun" names definitely crossed our minds a few times lol

ArcticBlast

buckeye-leaf

cannabis enthusiast
Veteran
i think aurora is a nice girl name, but rory as a nickname sounds like a boy.........now get to work at it yukon

bobcat1963

Parker Schnobel
Veteran
Aurora is a great name,if I ever had a daughter I would name her Appalonia,after Michaels wife in the Godfather movies.And my son would be named after me.:)

RandyMarsh

It's pronounced ray-ah. So those nicknames are a little off.

But I guess it all depends on your area. It's definitely not odd here.

F

flat5th

Haha. My wife and I have always wanted a beautiful little girl named Aurora Belle...We'd call her "Rory Bell" for short.

I say go for it. it's a great name that hasn't been burned out yet.

peace!
Fifth.

daves4usc

haha aurora... never thought about it as a name but in the 7th grade I had a science teacher who had a speech impediment and when we were talking about the different types of stars in class and she came across "aurora" the entire class died fucking laughing, since it was kinda already an inside joke she couldnt pronounce her R's and all. LOL oh man we were some bad kids. Better hope your daughter doesnt have a speech impediment starting out because she could be tormented like that teacher.