What's new

Babba's '09

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
babbas x 2
Howzit you two..?? Hope yer labor day weekend has been awesome and much chilled.. I love this gurl right here...
picture.php
She reminds of my green bowling ball Just friggn huge... lol.. I will be chillen in the TH I love this place.. peace & much love...

sack

K

kallenavndk

Big buds Babbas ...Loooking very tasty :D

Here is a shot 4 the budman him self
Super Cana :D

One4thazookieman.jpg

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Beutifu.

Beutifu.

Geez ...by the looks of things the Babbas are bout ready to butcher some bushes...B utiful..DD

Last edited:

accessndx

♫All I want to do is zoom-a-zoom-zoom-zoom..
Veteran
Babbas always have the awesome-o grows!!!! Happy almost harvest season you two...:wave:

fisher15

classy grass
Veteran
sooo healthy...there was never a doubt!

my inspiration...wishing you two the best of luck in the months ahead :joint:

Hey Please show us a new pic update we would love to see your amazing ladies as they move forward in there transition. Nice Work your set up is great.

K

kallenavndk

Where is tha Babbas Gone make some Jam maybe ? axed a tree og stuck in mud whit tha zoookie ????well forget the last one is a Zoookie ;)

WoW, I'm very late but actually..right ontime! :D
THis is when the show's blowing up!
Beautifull plants Babba's and I'd love to camp-out in y'r garden LOL
Looks so peacefull :respect:
Back to :lurk: i go,
BBL
Low

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sorry been sooo busy lately, been slackin on the updates..
They are smelling so incredible right now! Its lovely when you walk out there...
Going to build the cover soon, had a small rain shower the other day so its coming, have to getem covered up!

ChemD

picture.php

picture.php

Bogglegum bud

picture.php

picture.php

C

cellardweller

:jawdrop:
wowsers them girls is gettin huge!!
awesome show as always Babbas!
peacenpot,
~cdubs

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
babbas x 2
Howzit..?? Been watching and smelling these gurls from the TH.. Much love out there in that garden they are looking monsterous gotta love it gotta love it... Great work i like the boggle's... can we get an overall for the masses? I love those pics thanx for sharing you two awesome friends.. peace..

sack ;)