What's new

Babba's '09

I N Hail

Growing Grower AKA Wasted Rock Ranger
Veteran
High Babba's, WOW what a great place you all have (Bear's and all)
Every thing so lush and beautiful !!!!!!

I'll jump in late but i'm in the for the best part (Flowering)LOL.
That Chem D looks great,Doing my first run of the D.And your pics are inspiring Thanks.

PeaceINH

fisher15

classy grass
Veteran
W o W babbas, that garden is just too great to grow small plants

whatever you do, they get huge!

way to go guys, nice work

Grows looking amazing. Cant wait for the next month to see those beautys in full flower.

Keep up the hard work, cause it will pay off once those babies are chopped down.

Will be watching this one closely :joint:

M

mosca negra

Mighty Fine looking garden Mr & Mrs.B! Your grow skillz are most impressive!!

Proost!

Mosca

A

arcticsun

Babba said:
picture.php

hahaha .. i LOVE the parrot!!

love the garden too guys, plants look great :wave:

Last edited:
hey mr. and mrs. its been a long while since i have popped in but i see another season is going strong . my very best wishes to you both.

Sleepy

Veteran
hi Babba and Mrs. B.!!

have you guys seen any cold temps at night yet??

we got some cool temps over the last few nights, and i was wondering if you are noticing any colors yet?

when do you figure the ladies will finish?

peace!

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
Babbas x 2
Howzit..?? Im just chillen bringing some grocerie to the TH... Got a new Wii game ima play too.. ;) talk to ya soon have a great pre weekend day.. lol.. peace..

sack

U

UBER21

Hey Babba's hope u guys are having an awesome summer full of green peace and jahbless :)

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Love all your great comments!!! ....you guys are the best, been kinda lazy havent updated in a while, the girls are getting bigger buds everyday and smelling more when we walk out there!
The rest of the garden is good, winding down now...canned a few jars of tomatoes yesterday...going to have to do salsa next!

Heres a few shots I took yesterday, Its hard to get an overall shot of them, they are pretty filled it.

picture.php

^^ ChemD bud

picture.php

^^ Bogglegum bud

picture.php

Hope everyone has a great weekend!!
Fallenangel!! Its soooo good to see you again my friend!! missed you :D
sack..looks like your gettin pretty comfy in the TH!! hehehe
much love to you all!!
mrsb

Babbabud

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nam myoho renge kyo

Nam myoho renge kyo

Just thought i would throw down a quick picture update. Life is busy !! Thanks so much for stopping by !!

Bogglegum

picture.php

Bubbakush

picture.php

Masterkush

picture.php

Respect

picture.php

ChemD

picture.php

Hash Man

Babba's - nice bogglegum photo- i noticed you all love that strand.... mine is flowering rather early i dont know what to think... is this normal :)

BTW - killer hashman you all made... Did you feel bad smoking him, lol, Are you guys going to be making any more hash art this year????

keke.nz

Amazing! Your garden always looks beautiful Babba's. How much longer do you expect your plants to go for?

Peace keke

Latest posts

Latest posts