What's new

Babba's '08

Status
Not open for further replies.

Babbabud

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey Jon great to see you drop in. I believe I remember you telling me that. Hope you enjoy ICmag and I know your grows have prospered since becoming a member. Thanks for the good word old friend :)
Hope everyone enjoys our little piece of the world. Your going to have to give most the credit for growing this garden to the mrs this season. Im pretty much just a weekend warrior around here. Job is keeping me pretty busy ... still playing a bit of catch up after last season. Much love to you all.
Nam myoho renge kyo

mrwags

********* Female Seeds
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Babbabud said:
Thanks for all the great post. Yup were back. A bit scaled down but back doing what we love.!! woooooooop

The years are just not complete until we all get to stare in amazement at a Babba bush. :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump:

TY For Sharing
Mr.Wags

Buddle

Veteran
Hello Mrs Babba,
You are going to like the German Johnsons.I have grown them for the last several years along with the early girls and mortgage lifters.They get BIG!!
P.S.You're going to love tha white too..peace

O

olddrifter66

You have answered my questions....and with such grace.....

I have for a couple of cycles reverted back to miracle grow. It actually works quite nice...just have to 1/4 the dosage.

Thanks again for great information and you guys keep up the good work!!!

K

kallenavndk

Nice Budistisk Garden i say, "My hobby is too laugh" a wice man once said but your garden is no joke :) Its just outstanding...... Respekt

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
A little morning walk in the garden this morning is the best way to start your day :D

Most veggies are doin real good now, anything that was getting eatin is starting to come back, except my lettuce, it never did anything, oh well I'll replant and it might just come up when the maters are ripe.

here are a cpl of pics of the girls, in the shade of the abusive is the white, she's in a little pot getting aclumated. We'll put her in the ground in a cpl of days and she will be happy happy happy!! hehe and so will we in a few months :joint: :rasta:

Jon, good to see ya back :) hope you have been good.

Have a great week everyone!! :D

Last edited:

trouble

Veteran
Mrs.Babba said:

Mrs.B, I love your garden!

Many people don't realize how wonderful plants can be. There like tall, green, leafy dogs that have roots, dont bark, and are very still & quiet.

:wave:

........................................................................................................

E

EasyMyohoDisco

Nam-myoho-renge-kyo!!!!!

Nam-myoho-renge-kyo!!!!!

Yo Babbas, the Youthful Revolution you started in my neck of the woods is coming into BLOOM, you guys are gonna have to come visit soon because alot of folks wanna know who that lovely family is in that photo on our altar! Great scott Mrs.B is really making those veggies extra purdy this year and you sir are no slouch always werkin harder than the next man*keep on keeping on bud!*, gosh I'm so pleased and impressed all I have to say is....

THANK YOU SOO MUCH!!!

JJScorpio

Thunderstruck
ICMag Donor
Veteran
It's great to see you two back at it again this year. It just wasn't the same last year without you. I hope you have a great year.....

Babbabud

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:)

:)

Casual_Observer said:
I'm out of the loop. What happened last year that forced a smaller garden this year?

Last season went from

this

to this

overnite and we harvested nothing!!

So this season we are back with a scaled down version of the same great outdoor fun !! woooooop
Nam myoho renge kyo

pineappaloupe

Shasta Dasies
[/QUOTE]

that goodness for those. the invasive oxeye daisies are a real pain in the ass for my area. nice to see pretty, non invasive, daisies.

PureSativa420

Awesome garden Mr and Mrs B! Keep up the good work and ill keep lurking about in the backyard :) (hope ya two dont mind )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts