What's new

Babba's '08

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Great to see ya all checkin out the garden!!...I think the garden grows so good cuz it can feel all the love from you guys!!...its early morning and I took a cpl of pics, its only been a cpl of days so not much has changed hehehe but I still like to show you guys :D

Grand...you deff have a chair here, its come in handy a few times, thanks for leaving here hehe

Thanks everyone for stopping by!! ....pull up a chair, theres always a joint rolled and lets grow!! ...before we know it there will be big ol buds hangin all over those girls out there!!
:joint: :joint:

Potatoes

Shasta Dasies

E

EasyMyohoDisco

This Thread is for Silas our Friend

This Thread is for Silas our Friend

scegy said:
i still remember the Nam-Myoho-Renge-Kyo sign on ur garden's fence, nothing but good positive vibes are vibrating through your garden nowadays!

keep your Universe happy, thrive on!

Scegy I chanted to that sign and so did my gf, we all did gongyo with that sign because the hotel did not have a Gohonzon ready for us to chant to so Babba came prepared! Alot of love and alot of awesomeness has come from past gardens now we're gonna thrive in every aspect of our lives and make the best of this summer!

I'm very interested in the white, let's see what happens with that one! You know I'll be here rain or shine!

Much Love,
MyohoDisco

Babbabud

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nam myoho renge kyo

Nam myoho renge kyo

olddrifter66 said:
How do you feed the indoor?
What medium do you use?

Indoor I grow two styles. One is "soiless soil" Sunshine Mix. #4 #2 or the Organic. Depends which is in stock. The other is ebb and flow buckets. 3 gallon buckets all ran through a controller bucket and resevoir. They feed themselves through a 3/4 inch bottom feed hose and are grown in hydroton. All three styles of growing I use Botanicare products. PBP , Liquid Karma , Calmag and Hydroplex. Pretty much just follow the directions and try to keep it simple. In the past Ive used many many other products but have pretty much narrowed it down to these four Botanicare products to get the desired results. You know the old sayin. "KISS" Keep it simple stupid. Hope I answered your question. Thanks for stopping by :)

Hey Easy and Tom!! Thanks so much for stopping in. You guys are always in my chants and warms my heart to see you stop by the garden :)
Nam myoho renge kyo Like the Roar of the Lion.
they can knock us back a bit but we will always kick ass on the devil of the sixth heaven. We had to come back and do a grow just to show the beat goes on . "They" cannot stop us and we will never give up. Forward !!!!
Nam myoho renge kyo

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Nice garden Babba! The indo lookin pretty frosty too. Any cherry tomatoes out ther? homegrown cherry tomatoes the bomb fa sho..

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
GET MO said:
Nice garden Babba! The indo lookin pretty frosty too. Any cherry tomatoes out ther? homegrown cherry tomatoes the bomb fa sho..

hey Mo ...no cherry tomatoes this year...all the tomatoes are early girls and one German Johnson [a hybred we got at the nursery] ..we get really good results with the early girls. There are 3 kinds of peppers, jalapeno, bell peppers and Anaheim's. The green beans are having a hard time getting started, some critter keeps eating them, but they are coming back!

J

JamesChong

Book marked for later reading. Glad to see things are going well and your back to the normal self Babba family. You know I wish you the very best. Will get back to you later on. Take care and have a wonderful weekend.
Later,
BG

Babbabud

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nam myoho renge kyo

Nam myoho renge kyo

EasyMyohoDisco said:
Scegy I chanted to that sign and so did my gf, we all did gongyo with that sign because the hotel did not have a Gohonzon ready for us to chant to so Babba came prepared! Alot of love and alot of awesomeness has come from past gardens now we're gonna thrive in every aspect of our lives and make the best of this summer!

I'm very interested in the white, let's see what happens with that one! You know I'll be here rain or shine!

Much Love,
MyohoDisco

How bout a little blast from the past while we hang out and wait on Buds :) Wow remember that ... sure was fun!!
Of course there will be a garden Gohonzon again this season Easy. Should be up before the weekend is over :rasta:

Ganja Smile

I like this picture so much. looks tasty :)) hehe gorgeus garden :) plants are looking so happy hehe Good Luck and K+ Look in My thread My Garden

2445DSCN3314.JPG

J

JamesChong

Hey Mrs. Babba,

Nice to see things are getting back to normal and your doing the outdoor grow this year. I was hoping things would get back to some what normal. Very happy to see the outdoor garden going. Sorry to see the reduce in plant numbers, but something is better then nothing.

Is that corn growing in there this year? Boy, do I love corn. Yum. Nice to see you got the veggies going also. I hope this year you will also do your famous jams! love seeing you post those pictures. Looks like I will be by this year to maybe sample some ;)

Well, nice to see thing are moving forward. Been awhile since I've talked to you and Mr. Not around much with work and not much ISP access these days. You take care and tell Babba high from BG.
Take care,
Billygoat

HarryNugz

Looking good Babba's! I'll cruise my chair on up and get a good open spot to check things out. Hope I don't get stuck.

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Its a smokey sunday in nor cal....doin yard work and babbas working on the cars to keep them going to! ....the smoke makes it hard to do anything it seems, like walking in a fog all the time, here is a pic of our lovely mt we live at the base of, its over 14, 000 ft and you cant even see it!!...believe me its right there!

The garden is doin great, everyday you can see the growth that seems to happen over night....

here are some radishes I picked for dinner tonight...

Mr. Robin with breakfast, something about the early bird :D....

Have great week everyone!! ...thank you all for stopping in and spreading the love...and be sure and check out the new sub-forum, in the Growers Forum...its called veggies and flowers, I know you all grow awesome other stuff lets see em!! :D :wave: :joint: :joint:

http://www.icmag.com/ic/forumdisplay.php?f=65596

S

socioecologist

Nice lookin' garden in a beautiful corner of the world. Your smoke has traveled; hope the fire does what it needs to do quickly, 'cause we can't breathe up here! Peace and good luck,

SE

Jon

Beautiful as always. Glad to see you guys back! I don't know if you remember but I joined this site solely JUST to comment in your 06 thread and I'm glad I did!

Status
Not open for further replies.