What's new

B.C Growers!

VagPuncher

Balls Deep!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hello,

It only makes sense to have a BC growers thread as BC is home to a bunch of amazing breeders and growers.

So, whats everybody got in the garden?

I have 3 Renee clones, 5 Purple Kush clones and 2 Northern Lights clones.

cave

you should post this in the growers thread

P1010835.jpg

yo, bc, hope there are some friendlies in this mofo, seems like everyone else realy fuckin hates themselves out there in those ruthless posts. i got 25 p pain killers, 20 pain killers and 22 bc diesels awaiting transplanting once it cools off a bit more. for mamas i got ppk,pain killer, bc deisel, mk ultra, la kush, purp kush, a/k, kryptonite, pepi le pue, white boy, white widow, green giant, c99, black domina, afgooey and some chocolope a friend just got for me, sproutin

billy_big_bud!

Proud Cannadian Cannabist
Veteran
unfortunatly ya. way too east for my liking. hey, you dont have an extra bedroom kicking around do ya? im a great cook. lol.

whats up fellow BC growers!! I got some skunk in my room now, going mix it up in a day or two... chopping time!!, and my roomy has some kush going that look sweet!

happy and safe growing! seeya at the lake!

RC_Colas

Veteran
This year is Silver Surfer, Maduro, Toronto TimeWarp (a.k.a. 100% Columbian) and BubbleGum. All except the BubbleGum (Serious Seeds) are strains that I have bred, and it has been a good year in the West...let's hope for a nicer Fall than last year:( Will post pics come September when the girls show their flowers:)

Cheers

RC_Colas

budcapitalseeds

sup bc, hope the heat aint muckin up anyones grows. never seen the lowermainland this muggy ever. mosquito bites downtown!!! med seeds soon comin. if you cant meditate, medicate.

BCBUDDY

hey guys, here's a shout out from the island!! =)
just wondering where you guys preffer getting yer seeds from? you all get them from vancouver seed bank or bc seed bank? just wondering your preffered bank.

RC_Colas

Veteran
Usually exchange with other established growers but Legendsseeds and HempDepot are legit. If there are people on the forums that have things you are interested in, it is better to trade...Caring is Sharing.

Cheers

RC_Colas

hey guys, here's a shout out from the island!! =)
just wondering where you guys preffer getting yer seeds from? you all get them from vancouver seed bank or bc seed bank? just wondering your preffered bank.

BCGG

Yep. I'm new to these forums but not new to B.C. or it's most lucrative
crop.

:joint:

Need to get more of us on here. My plants are looking pretty
weak this year. They're inbred from some stuff I got
for free. I think maybe even potentially hermies.

I've Mazar and Afghani and another kush from bag seed on the go
to mother for next years outdoor batch. No bag seed b/s.

As you can see my stuff this year is wayyyy behind. Oh well
I'm already prepping and focused for next year. All pure indicas
next year.

Might get a few toke off of these. They smell like fruit loops.

IMG_4954.jpg

IMG_4955.jpg

IMG_4966.jpg

IMG_4963.jpg

IMG_4946.jpg

Latest posts

Latest posts