What's new

AVAL(O)N'S BL(0)(0)MING R(0)(0)M

inreplyavalon

breathe deep
Veteran
ALL FLOWERS Day 49

ALL FLOWERS Day 49

MYSTIC GEM Dutchgrown Seeds. This gals been around my room for a few years now. Fast finisher, fruit punch Cheesecake smell, and nice yield. Sticky resin.
picture.php

picture.php

WHITE LIGHTNING Dutchgrown Seeds. This gals also been around my room for a few years now. Low odor, 65 days ripe, frosty and dense as could be. Humidity needs to be low with this gal. Large yield.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

inreplyavalon

breathe deep
Veteran
ALL FLOWERS Day 49

ALL FLOWERS Day 49

White Fire OG These are all different plants from seed. Three distinct phenos out of 8 different ladies. The 3rd one pictured is my favorite before smoking. The last one is fast, expressing the finishing time of "the white".
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

inreplyavalon

breathe deep
Veteran
ALL FLOWERS Day 49

ALL FLOWERS Day 49

Ortega OG this is all the same plant. The other ortega OG plants stayed small, vegged slow, are leafy, and are yielding small. This gal pictured is a beauty.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

inreplyavalon

breathe deep
Veteran
I finally took some pictures. This round i have going, from seed,
G13 x Sour Diesel
Killing Fields
Chem Sour
The Prophet
and
a Headband clone.

Tonight's feature will be the Killing Fields. A real treat to grow. Super strong Floral and Red wine smell. Really smells like a bouquet of flowers! and she is pleasing to the eye as well. 5 total phenos, i have pictures of three. Have backup clones of all of them, thankfully...

#1 This girl is the largest, frostiest AND stinkiest.
picture.php

picture.php

#2 Indica Pheno. Shortest of 7 females, more dense than the others, and a nice deep purple calyx color.
picture.php

picture.php

#3 Small yielding and looks to be the fastest finisher. Beautiful pink colors.
picture.php

Cheers and thanks for looking

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
:good: Love your work as always brother :good:
It's a god damn resin whore house up in here, all the gals look divine :bigeye:
:smoke out:

inreplyavalon

breathe deep
Veteran
Thanks for the kind words Boom, always a pleasure seeing you around!

Bobby, these girls are F3, all except the indica pheno which is a special "chinese pheno" crossed to the same male that was used for the f3. Which actually may also make it an f3, not sure where in the line the chinese pheno came from.

I have 3 more that are pretty sativa leaning, pink-purple, and look to be about 10-11 weekers. Then i have one green pheno that looks to be pretty much a 12+ weeker at this point. The first pictured girl at this point is one of the most unique looking plants i have ever grown. I had her mislabeled as a Chem Sour to start, but she quickly exposed herself as a killing fields. These genetics are unmistakable once they begin to flower.

I wish these photos were scratch and sniff, cause the smells are not like most ganja i be growing

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
Bro if Scratch and Sniff was available on PC monitors none of us would ever log off ICMag and our noses would be permanently stuck to the screen :bigeye: :D
I would buy one in a instant if it meant I could smell your plants bro :good:
:smoke out:

inreplyavalon

breathe deep
Veteran
Thats a funny visual Boom. Bunch of stoners staring, scratching, and sniffing our monitors all day long. Our friends and families would be more outraged than they already are!!!

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
Yep the missus would be super pissed off even more so with me if they are ever invented :D

inreplyavalon

breathe deep
Veteran
Day 52

Day 52

These gals are all at day 52. First off will go with the: .

killing fields. A bunch of different phenos.

First is an indica pheno that looks like it will be done by eight weeks.
picture.php

Next one is a sativa pheno, dark purple and lots of foxtails
picture.php

picture.php

This next gal is my favorite. Nice blend of parents. Seems to be about a 9 weeker and is pretty dense and will yield. Strong unique spicy fruit smell to her. She is tied up in a trellis and this is a picture of a kola that was bent over early and grew lots of small tops. She has about 20 of these small kolas on her.
picture.php

Here is another sativa pheno that stretched like a madwoman. She looks to be a 10-11 weeker.
picture.php

inreplyavalon

breathe deep
Veteran
Here are two phenos of G13xSour Diesel from Head seeds. Love this strain and these phenos look promising. I especially like this first pheno.
picture.php

picture.php

This next pheno is similar to one i grew for years. A bit more G13 in her.
picture.php

Here are a few group shots.
picture.php

picture.php

These pictures had to be shrunk down a lot to fit within the new picture parameters. Oh well, it aint free to host a site of this magnitude!

Thanks for checking out this rounds passion, and thanks to all the fine breeders out there making this possible!

Abja Roots

ABF(Always Be Flowering) - Founder
Veteran
Looking good man! I used to grow a G13XHaze that was a real winner. Beautiful smell, looks, and growth. Very interesting high as well. It seems to be a cut that fell out of favor recently. Seeing your G13 X ECSD makes me want to pop some of the crosses I have with G13 in them. Thanks for sharing :)

roll it large

Coco-grower
Veteran
man those killing fields look great lovely purp colour on those

and the g13 x sour d look bomb

great job avalon thanks for sharing

peace and vibes

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
Well god damn man! I guess you figured out what was going on with your ladies.
They look stellar!!!
You ever nail down those little white bumps? I think that was you?