What's new

Automatic Hindu Kush

Bighill

They will go a bit longer outside, i figure 2 harvest is more realistic. You have some better weather in ontario though, if you had some in dirt by april you could probably get 3.
I have a patch out, on may long, it had an inch of snow on them.. June is my planting season! I expect mine to go 90-100 days. So late sept harvest.

Bh

I was right about one thing. The mutant plant, the trifoliate turned out to be extremely strong, just like I predicted. The smell was the strongest of all the plants as well when you rub it. It's a smooth sweet afghani smell with more fruitiness than the others, almost blueberry coming in.

None of the plants were very well cured because I definitly was trying to avoid mould on the seeds, so they dried a bit too fast. A couple were just a touch harsh but not that bad surprisingly. A few were very smooth. most were quite strong. I like these plants. They're so easy to grow and I have received compliments on 3 of the plants from Inatasha, the dope queen her royal highness. And don't forget that these were all seed mothers.

So I'm growing these little auto flowers for now. I have a beautiful female Purple Jem, short and branchy just getting into prime flower. The male is great, twice as tall and just dripping with waterfalls of pollen, all over her. But she's just not ready yet, she's waiting. All her pistals are solid and firm and she hasn't turned one hair yet. She's just building flowers, and she now has lots and lots. So any day I expect all her hairs to turn red and shrivel as she takes in the pollen. I didn't realize the females could hold off until they are ready. Right now she could make about 80 seeds or so, but she's still building. The Purple Gems seem very easy to grow and seem to like my conditions.

A while back I had started up a couple of seeds from the packet of seeds that was lost in the mail for 6 months, the Automatic Hindu Kush. Only one grew and believe it or not it was a mutant. It had the same look as the previous #9 mutant, with the strange very thick stem and slow growth although it only had 2 branches per internode not 3. I was nervous if these really were auto seeds as it looked so wrong. I've started a few more and they look right. However the mutant just started to flower today on 24 hours light and it's female. Both this mutant and the first mutant were the largest seed in each pack. I'm hoping the Purple Kush male will still be working for her as it would be nice to have the Purple Kush Jems. In my opinion, one can never have too many auto seeds even if they are mongrel. One of my projects will be to select for the mutant gene as every mutant I've had was very strong. These mutants remind me of the orchids with increased chromosomes. So if I can get seeds from this mutant and I already have seeds from the first mutant and I cross them, I might end up with something interesting, or not.

Latest posts

Latest posts