What's new

Automatic ~ 4 strains outdoors

A

Alone

Im recieving 100 free automatic seeds as a test runner.

25 seeds of each strain. Should be here anyday.

25 - Buddha Purple Kush
25 - Magnum
25 - Deimos
25 - Super Syrup (this one they said cannot be bought anywhere yet)
Also getting another 50 Buddha Purple Kush. 2 different phenos that are 100% purple and alot more branchier to test.

Last edited:
A

Alone

The Plan:
We are gonna put these beans to the ultimate test!
3 perpetual harvests of 25 plants each run.
Using a 1000w MH ~
The Syrups' will be started indoors on April 1st.
Put outside on May 1st
Finish by June 29th.

On June 1st, we will start the Magnums indoors and vegged for a month then put outside to flower on July 1st.
They will be ready to harvest on Aug 31st.

Then we will start the last set of Purple Kushs' on August 1st.
Put outside on Sept 1st.
Harvest on Oct 31st. The cold should really purple them up.

This grow will be done right in the middle of a big, busy, city.
Tight neighborhoods with houses just about touching eachother.
If the plants stay well hidden along the fence line and eludes the eyes of rippers, cops, and whatever else lurks on the city streets then the seeds have done their job and very well.
The plants get no bigger than 3 feet tall. They are harvested in 86 days from germination.
This could be a game changer for all who can only grow in a window or balcony or in the inner city.

Last edited:
A

Alone

UPDATE....

UPDATE....

All 100 seeds came in today! :woohoo:
Beautiful, professional packaging.
I will take pics for the morning.
We will be germing these right away.

A

Alone

Yes. I was thinking Ide get 5-6 ounces per plant outdoors in big holes but I was informed/corrected into believing Ide only get about 2-3 ounces per plant. Im hoping for the best though.
Im growing all 100 this summer.

Last edited:

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
also want to see how this goes.

however you need to avoid mentioning off site seed sellers if you want the thread to survive site policy. mentiong the strains is fine, but not the sellers, thats what google is for. so please don't ask where the OP got these.

peace and good growings

A

Alone

UPDATE....

UPDATE....

Im getting 50 more Buddha Purple Kush auto seeds, that are from the new batch to test out.
So its 150 autos outdoors w/ 75 of them being Buddha Purple Kush's.
:woohoo: SO STOKED!!!
I guess Raquel said the Deimos is a very tasty/potent plant, that most who try her, are impressed that she is an auto that good.
It says a 7th generation NL auto? I do love a good Northern Lights.

Last edited:

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
nice one man, just be careful on how much you rely on yield prognosis. outdoor can be harsh with deer and other critters trying to mess things up.

A

Alone

I know what you mean brother. This garden is in a big, busy, city. Thats why we are testing the stealth of the autos. If they stay under 3 feet tall and are done in 86 days from germination then we should be all good.
Really, the only thing that could interfere with the results are rippers, pigs, or nute/deficiency problems. Other than that its sun all day and good soil with lots of perlite.
He also grows lots of veggies in the huge garden area too, so they should blend in and be hidden very well.

Last edited:

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
cool, will be very interesting to see how they do. it certainly is interesting to have the possibility of finishing up so fast. also places with short summers autos are great. of course the quality will be the most interesting aspect.

A

Alone

The only reason Im running autos is because of the stealth, done in 86 days from seed, and the height.
I truly hope the quality is there as well. Flowers done right outdoors brings out the most in the terpene profile so Im expecting decent results.

Last edited:
A

Alone

2 more weeks and the autos will be in the ground. I cant wait to harvest on July 31st.
Thats gonna be so wierd. I got 2 spots, possibly 3.

B

BasementGrower

1 question u gotta ask ur self.. have anyone else in ur life.. that u had a better relationship or connection with .. then ur so called partner now.. has anyone closer to u.. fucked u over? if so.. leave the partner in the dark.. or do something like 25 plants with them.. and see how they treat u . this year.. then if goes welll do more next? .. if ur hoping on these autos for money.. id say dont put urself in a situation were it can all be gone

A

Alone

Thanx BasementG! Thats exactly what I intend to do. 25 with him and the rest myself.

I just germinated, and planted, 10 Magnums and 2 Deimos in 3 gln pots and am gonna put them outside tonight. At midnight. My first plot.

A

Alone

The first 12 autos have busted through the top soil and are on there 90 day trip to harvest! I will plant the rest in groups of 12, in 2 week intervals, to make planting/harvesting/drying/trimming easier. I have 1 possible mutant out of 10 Magnums. Just may need help shedding its skin. Ill work on her today. The rest look great and Ive had 100% germination rates so far.

Last edited: