What's new

Autoflower By Sandnut

Sandnut

Update!

Update!

update.....

so you know how always some unexpected stuff happens....? I was away for 3days and got back to the tent i noticed it was really hot inside... turns out the ducting which leads the air from the cool reflector and out of the tent had loosen and suddenly the cooltube was not so cool anymore :biglaugh:......

it was 36c inside and luckly none of the girls have responded to it negatively, no hermies whatsoever.... i was really concirned...but they seemed to thrive in it...anyways, problem fixed and im one mistake smarter..... tighten the ducting real good!

They seem to be likeing the organic nutes in the soil + the very first two doses of PK 13/14 so far.... unfortunately i wont be able to tag the pics with WHAT is WHAT , cause i would need to move all the plants outta the tent to be able to spot the strain labels.... with all the canopy in my way,, making it real hard... :smoke:

so watch out for that in the coming updates.... im not even sure myself which is what in the very deep part of the tent since i remodelled their positions last time...to even out the canopy.. so i'll be surpriced myself...

anyways.....everything looking tiptop

*34 days from seed
*31 days above soil

picture.php
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

looking great sandnut been following your thread im starting a similar grow in soil and using pk 13 / 14 for the first time so will be following your ever word peace aloneinthewoods :tiphat:

Sandnut

heeey whats up ppl, time for update eh?

I've been away for some time so I haven't had time to update very much, just some pics so you can see the progress... some fat buds building up, a couple of them with nute burns but everything is thriving sofar so good

*51 days from seed
*48 days above soil

picture.php

NoMercy

Awesome garden you have bro. You are doing a very nice job. Keep it up !!! :laughing:

Me for 1st time i grow indoors and also autos, something like your, Lr2 X auto AK47. Today day 49 from seed, take a look ...

3,4 - Garden
2 - The one in left front baby
1 - Main bud from the same

They were all grow under low high stress - 55 cm max. Soon i'll start a thread about thiw grow

Attachments

• 05052011366.jpg
    05052011366.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 12
  • 05052011371.jpg
    05052011371.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 9
  • 05052011349.jpg
    05052011349.jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 10
  • 05052011364.jpg
    05052011364.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 8

skullznroses

that aint nothing but 10 cent lovin
Veteran
Im awed by this technique. Way to up the ante with the second generation (or is this 3:?). Might have to employ a few of these techniques myself if I ever get time.

Sandnut

thanks guys...!

here are some pics on how i made some cannabutter @ brownies

off some trim and buds

it was really potent & long lasting.. kicked in about 30mins after eating them

Sandnut

Due to some issues everything had to be harvested today, at ~60 days from seed.

the topbuds are enormous on of the ak47 and mi5... see for yourselves

I was in a hurry but i thought id upload some nice pics... ill update tomorrow and throw up the rest of the pics, big harvest!

picture.php

album.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

more pics to come ........

mitch_connor

large member
ICMag Donor
Veteran
nice dude, did you get a wet weight? looks like some fat buds for an early harvest though..

can i get a what what? :)

20/4

Marijuana Enthusiast
Veteran
Hoilyshit! 60 days and you get a bag of bud like that! DAMN, i really need to consider getting more watts!!!

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
astounding result bro!! veri efficient work you do that look so sweetest also so rep+++ dude for the best auto's grower..!!!

Sandnut

thanks all...

Harvest was about 500g, pretty amazing since i "only" had 14 females in there... thats an average of 35g~ each... could have had atleast 20females in there... Ill keep updating this thread with some of the outdoor auto spots i got going on right now....

update soon with more pics....

Latest posts

Latest posts