What's new

Autoflower By Sandnut

Sandnut

Outdoor spot 1

Outdoor spot 1

Im gonna continue this thread with some outdoor grows... so i thought a good way to start this is to upload some pics of it:smoke:

A couple of boring pics of the smallest spot i got running... (unfortunately) only had a bad cam at the time, ~2weeks ago..
seedlings are just fresh above soil,

i counted atleast 50-60 of them, some are just too close to eachother.. remember to not lay out the seeds in the darkness lol.

another 50 should be turning up soon.....and are probably already up way long time ago, since these pics are 2weeks old as i said earlier.

Anyways, so this is a small spot, i thought id have atleast 100~ there, and hope for atleast 20-30 heavy yielding females at the end of august,, (non autos) but very early finishing strain..

this spot is located really far away from everything.. so it was a hussle to bulk all the soil there... but for a good reason, the surface is originally rocky and with very bad soil.. wait did i say rocky? (the two big rocks in the pic, theyre everywhere in the native soil)

im using a mix i made to drain the water better off.. you can always water them more.. rather than them dieying after heavy rains..

im using canna nutes later on rather than using fertilizers from animals cause they will attract animals... (duh)

the spot is also protected with 50m of black deer nets, which is hardly visual by the eye

ill update MORE PICS SOON, of the other spots (autos)... with NYLDxOnyx seeds

again,This is of the "Early finishing Reg strain" Purple thyphoon :)

Latest posts

Latest posts