What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Auto Haze hybreeds

Moppel

Grower for Life
Veteran
Ok, we are ready. The first batch will be send out tomorrow. The delay is totally my fault, not lbh's. But ok, the sour diesel haze auto's will go out tomorrow together with some erdbei freebies.

OakyJoe

OGJoe / Wiener und kein Allemann
Veteran
Ok, we are ready. The first batch will be send out tomorrow. The delay is totally my fault, not lbh's. But ok, the sour diesel haze auto's will go out tomorrow together with some erdbei freebies.

:dance013::dance013::dance013::dance013:

M

miris

my experience with lbhs auto haze is that out of 10seeds, was 2 auto females at all, other two females were after longer time in grow phase :D

M

miris

:D yes Ive written also something .. and no answer, but this is maybe two years ago...
but, yes some seeds, when they are af :D seems to finish good. this one was with purple at end, probably thaish pheno i think...
picture.php

La Buena Hierba

ICMag Donor
Veteran
sorry guy's I didn't mean too not reaply..
i get a lot and lot PMs and indeed full pmbox sorry and i will be back more online i had bit of trouble with wife and here whiplash (still)and my son mine youngest son(just 4 years old) need a hart operation but he just come a few day back home from hartchirurgie and everything is good now with him.
but again please pm me and i will reply again sorry
peace

La Buena Hierba

ICMag Donor
Veteran
looking for testers for new autoflowering strains and indoor strains i worked on . looking someone for indoor testing you intrested ?

let me know if you have the time and wanting to help
Peace LBH

h3sus

LBH, I am up for testing the autoflowering varieties on outdoors in the summer, never done any grow logs before but if you give me testing approval, maybe I will try doing one.
I have done 3 auto grows before at outdoors, so I am not totally new to this.

Latest posts

Latest posts