What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Auto Haze hybreeds

DJbigbud

I thought this thread was about auto haze hybrids? I didnt ready from the beginning so I maybe off base about the subject.... Sorry

MJBadger

Veteran
Hi , LBH and me decided to start working together, so i will be so free to answer your question : If all goes well, his seeds will be for sale again before the end of the year.

:woohoo::biggrin::woohoo:

Moppel

Grower for Life
Veteran
Update: spoke to Oldpink the other day.........LaBuenaHierba AutoHaze Hybrids will be up for sale within a few weeks! We will open a thread when they are released, keep an eye out.

bonghopper

I would think all vigorous auto's can be cloned, I took cuts of the Asian haze well into flower, and these cuts re-veged at the same light hours as the mother, those sativa genes have vigour.

I gave it the full season. I sowed the AAH the same time as all the others, mainly HFH strains, it finished Oct 20, about a month too late for here, and a month later than a cut, which yielded more than than the seedling.

What new strains are you bringing out LBH?

Peace

bonghopper

Didnt manage any photos, a little sketched about taking them. Cutting plant flowered for at least 14weeks. True sativa for the north.
Smoke report, flavour is really unique, I have no words for it. Extremely Floral. Sublime after 3month cure.
High is very sativa, great daytime smoke, can give one energy, but smoke too much and you're baked out of it. A must grow for the Northern outdoor sativa lover. I want more of your auto sativas LBH!

OakyJoe

OGJoe / Wiener und kein Allemann
Veteran
The Sour Diesel Haze is some of the best Autos i've ever smoked! Damn nice Strain!

rizzed

Hey guys, I ended up with 2 females out of a 10 pack of auto asian haze. Here is longer flowering pheno, pictures taken about second week of September

Attachments

• asiahazeauto n purple issues 003 - Copy.jpg
    asiahazeauto n purple issues 003 - Copy.jpg
    104.3 KB · Views: 106
  • asiahazeauto n purple issues 004 - Copy.jpg
    asiahazeauto n purple issues 004 - Copy.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 108
  • asiahazeauto n purple issues 006 - Copy.jpg
    asiahazeauto n purple issues 006 - Copy.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 111

rizzed

Second pheno pics taken same time, second week of september. This one came down within a couple days of these pics.

Attachments

• asiahazeauto n purple issues 021 - Copy.jpg
    asiahazeauto n purple issues 021 - Copy.jpg
    109.6 KB · Views: 114
  • asiahazeauto n purple issues 020 - Copy.jpg
    asiahazeauto n purple issues 020 - Copy.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 110
  • asiahazeauto n purple issues 014 - Copy.jpg
    asiahazeauto n purple issues 014 - Copy.jpg
    110.9 KB · Views: 108
  • asiahazeauto n purple issues 013 - Copy.jpg
    asiahazeauto n purple issues 013 - Copy.jpg
    112.1 KB · Views: 105
  • asiahazeauto n purple issues 012 - Copy.jpg
    asiahazeauto n purple issues 012 - Copy.jpg
    143.9 KB · Views: 106

rizzed

Pics of the later flowering pheno taken first week of October, harvested around the 10th. In hindsight, wish I took more pictures but have very limited space on camera for each plant...time for camera upgrade :biggrin: Enjoy

Attachments

• bchers 003 - Copy.jpg
    bchers 003 - Copy.jpg
    148.6 KB · Views: 104
  • bchers 004 - Copy.jpg
    bchers 004 - Copy.jpg
    143.8 KB · Views: 111
  • bchers 006 - Copy.jpg
    bchers 006 - Copy.jpg
    106.3 KB · Views: 108
  • bchers 007 - Copy.jpg
    bchers 007 - Copy.jpg
    128.3 KB · Views: 107
  • bchers 008 - Copy.jpg
    bchers 008 - Copy.jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 114
For now we 're bringing out the Auto Asian Haze and the Auto Sour Diesel Haze. They should be up at bay and boo by the end of this month. :dance013::dance013:

I hope the executive seed boutiuqe staff are doing everything they can to be accommodating to LBH. It seems that when breeders sign exclusive deals with banks counterfeit seeds appear (All the Mdanzig seeds on anything other than the bou are fake to my understanding).

I can't imagine how it feels to miss out on all that capital, not to mention having your name and hard work being used for greed.

My friend has a flash release of sdh short stock, but really wants the real deal. He is super excited to see these genetics released and will buy them as soon as they are available.