What's new

Auto flower males life span

cbotany

Hey, so I have like 6 auto males and i usually just do open pollination, this is my first time kinda selecting males as well as saving pollen, so a few questions, do they have a similar lifespan to females? (a kinda death switch at a certain point?) as well at what point do you save unopened male flowers to save pollen? Thanks guys, PBLH

Icecoldcannabis

Hey, so I have like 6 auto males and i usually just do open pollination, this is my first time kinda selecting males as well as saving pollen, so a few questions, do they have a similar lifespan to females? (a kinda death switch at a certain point?) as well at what point do you save unopened male flowers to save pollen? Thanks guys, PBLH
So cool to see you here because I love your Acer 1. It’s my favorite medicine!
Ice Cold Cannabis.

cbotany

So cool to see you here because I love your Acer 1. It’s my favorite medicine!
Ice Cold Cannabis.
Hey man, Acer is my favorite strain! Did you ever get to try the acer/pablo lines? I had a few get to stressed and was honest about a hemi, the hermi wasn't from acer lol... and people didn't seem to want to get them... but the acer is dominant in most of the flower! You can send a dm after so many posts or what not! I don't want to get off topic, but glad you like them!

Latest posts

Latest posts