What's new

Auto drip help

Wasn’t sure where to put this. I’m in coco and I’m going to attempt to build a auto drip system. Just trying to see what all I need. I have timers to turn pumps on/off. I have 2x waters pumps (Max Flow Rate: 920 GPH
H-Max: 9.8ft
Power: 60W
Length of power cord: 5.9ft
Water Tank Height Range:1-1.5m
Capacity: 220-330L )

Trying to figure out if these 2 would be effective at pushing water around 30ft away between 20 sites. -10 sites per pump. Any thoughts? Or will I need a different type of pump, plants in veg only getting around 2liters per fertigation. In flower I expect up to 1-1.5gallons each plant at least.

Posiyle

'ello!

Capacity of tank seems to be able to hold ~58 gallon minimum... is that acceptable to you and yours?

Flow rape if I read correctly is 920 gallons per hour... more than enough to travel 10 sites per pump speedily...

Is it 1 reservoir feeding both pumps? I favour a setup requiring less attention from me... so the capacity seems to be the only red flag to me. Either way a step-up from hand watering eh? ^_^

Cheers!

Well I have 55gallon reservoirs. I don’t mind having to switch the pumps into other res.. what’s the capacity for a pump like that mean actually?

art.spliff

ICMag Donor
My local hydro store is very helpful with this stuff. Advice, complete or components, quality and price, no shipping.