What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Auto drip help

Wasn’t sure where to put this. I’m in coco and I’m going to attempt to build a auto drip system. Just trying to see what all I need. I have timers to turn pumps on/off. I have 2x waters pumps (Max Flow Rate: 920 GPH
H-Max: 9.8ft
Power: 60W
Length of power cord: 5.9ft
Water Tank Height Range:1-1.5m
Capacity: 220-330L )

Trying to figure out if these 2 would be effective at pushing water around 30ft away between 20 sites. -10 sites per pump. Any thoughts? Or will I need a different type of pump, plants in veg only getting around 2liters per fertigation. In flower I expect up to 1-1.5gallons each plant at least.

Posiyle

'ello!

Capacity of tank seems to be able to hold ~58 gallon minimum... is that acceptable to you and yours?

Flow rape if I read correctly is 920 gallons per hour... more than enough to travel 10 sites per pump speedily...

Is it 1 reservoir feeding both pumps? I favour a setup requiring less attention from me... so the capacity seems to be the only red flag to me. Either way a step-up from hand watering eh? ^_^

Cheers!

Well I have 55gallon reservoirs. I don’t mind having to switch the pumps into other res.. what’s the capacity for a pump like that mean actually?

art.spliff

ICMag Donor
My local hydro store is very helpful with this stuff. Advice, complete or components, quality and price, no shipping.